• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

Chiefs hold on .Hope Mahomes not too bad.

Hes been On twitter to say hes ok. He has to be out for the Bills though doesnt he? Everything has just been falling in place for the Bills much as I can’t stand them , I have to admit Allen has been superb and their defence has been fairly lights out all year. Brees and Brady have been poor first quarter

6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Browns robbed my a shocking no call.

Compounded by the worst rule in the NFL.

Didn’t see their game , what happened?

Edit: Just caught up on Sorensens hit

Edited by sadj

8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Didn’t see their game , what happened?

Edit: Just caught up on Sorensens hit

Yeah it was a blatant helmet to helmet hit. 

J.T.F.Robertson
42 minutes ago, sadj said:

Hes been On twitter to say hes ok. He has to be out for the Bills though doesnt he? Everything has just been falling in place for the Bills much as I can’t stand them , I have to admit Allen has been superb and their defence has been fairly lights out all year. Brees and Brady have been poor first quarter

How can anyone not stand the Bills? They lost 4 consecutive SB's back in the early '90's and since then have done nowt.

I only have the one team but insofar as the Bills are concerned they're way down my "can't stand" list.

J.T.F.Robertson
24 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Browns robbed my a shocking no call.

Compounded by the worst rule in the NFL.

Yip, that particular touchback rule sucks.

As Antonio Romo :) said, let the offence retain possession and bring it back to the twenty.

6 hours ago, JamTarts98 said:

I don't think the Saints will make the Superbowl. Brees looks like he's on his last legs. Although in saying that Peyton Manning won a Superbowl with half an arm so you could be right. Bucs 27 24 in overtime is my pick.

Buccs win. Fecking hate Brady. 

6 hours ago, JamTarts98 said:

I don't think the Saints will make the Superbowl. Brees looks like he's on his last legs. Although in saying that Peyton Manning won a Superbowl with half an arm so you could be right. Bucs 27 24 in overtime is my pick.

1 hour ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

How can anyone not stand the Bills? They lost 4 consecutive SB's back in the early '90's and since then have done nowt.

I only have the one team but insofar as the Bills are concerned they're way down my "can't stand" list.

I've a wee soft spot for the Bills after what Kelly went thro, back in the day. I actually hope they win it. 

Edited by ri Alban

18 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Saints will make the Superbowl. But no one is getting near KC. 

Ffs Ri 🤣

1 hour ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I’m a Dolphins fan , simples 💁🏻‍♂️

Edited by sadj

18 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ffs Ri 🤣

If the bookies were open I'd be even more skint. 

19 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ffs Ri 🤣

I think your mob will be very close next season. I hope I've not jinxed ye. 

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I think your mob will be very close next season. I hope I've not jinxed ye. 

Hope so , reckon we are a still few pieces , including a good RB and some lineman away on offense but we need a good OC above all , was never a CG fan so i’m glad hes away. 

Edited by sadj

8 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

As Antonio Romo :) said, let the offence retain possession and bring it back to the twenty.

Yeah, if the offence fumbles anywhere else on the field and the ball goes OB they get it back. I don't see why the end zone is so different.

Hard to criticise the boy for trying to score there but just take it OB at the 2 or 3 yard line and they are 1st and goal.

9 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Yeah, fumble out of bounds anywhere else on the field and you retain possession, couple of inches over the goal-line and you lose it. Does seem like an unnecessarily harsh rule...and I didn't even want the Browns to win!

Really hope Mahomes is fit for next week, or the Bills almost have a bye to the Superbowl. He's that indispensable to KC. Doubt many people would put money on the Chiefs if Chad ****ing Henne is starting the game...

willie wallace
11 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Romo's commentary for the final play was brilliant.

9 hours ago, sadj said:

Hope so , reckon we are a still few pieces , including a good RB and some lineman away on offense but we need a good OC above all , was never a CG fan so i’m glad hes away. 

What are your thoughts on the QB? Stick with Tua and use the high picks for great talent or go all in on Watson? 

Please God, if you do exist, hear my call.

ANYBODY BUT BRADY! 

🙏

Edited by ri Alban

No doubt against the grain but I don't mind Brady at all.

Watching his documentary, other docs with him appearing, the scenes with him and Brees post-game on Sunday. He always seems a pretty decent guy.

J.T.F.Robertson
6 hours ago, Ribble said:

Steelers sign Haskins on a 1yr deal, WTAF?!?

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:

Desperate times (and nae cap space) call for desperate measures. :(

Now if Ben were to emulate Phillip ........ 

20 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Desperate times (and nae cap space) call for desperate measures. :(

Now if Ben were to emulate Phillip ........ 

Unless Ben is retiring then Haskins only adds to the issue on cap space, doubt he'll be any cheaper than Rudolph or Dobbs if we were to cut either of them

Also just seen that we'll also need another TE for next season as Vance McDonald has announced his retirement at 30 after 8 seasons in the NFL

Edited by Ribble

J.T.F.Robertson
8 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Unless Ben is retiring then Haskins only adds to the issue on cap space, doubt he'll be any cheaper than Rudolph or Dobbs if we were to cut either of them

If Ben were to jack it in I think we'd only be 20 mill in the hole, as opposed to the 41 mill due in his final season. (whoopdedoo)

Thanks for everything, Ben, but adios. (por favor) We have to start a re-build sometime and as things stand, the sooner the better.

10 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

If Ben were to jack it in I think we'd only be 20 mill in the hole, as opposed to the 41 mill due in his final season. (whoopdedoo)

Thanks for everything, Ben, but adios. (por favor) We have to start a re-build sometime and as things stand, the sooner the better.

You never know, Haskins might actually find some humility and manners, that make him become the talented player he should be. 

He won't come cheap, tho. 

4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Could get some nice offers for him with so many teams in dire need of a top QB.

My opinion for quite some time is that he's headed to you.

luckyBatistuta
30 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

My opinion for quite some time is that he's headed to you.

He wouldn’t be my choice, but certainly wouldn’t say no to him. Would be a definite upgrade, but at what cost. If we do go for him, I hope we don’t give you anything silly for him just because we only have a rookie QB. Colts have been saying nice things about Eason, but no idea if they’re ready to go all in on him. I’d certainly rather have Stafford over Darnold or Wentz.

J.T.F.Robertson
21 hours ago, ri Alban said:

You never know, Haskins might actually find some humility and manners, that make him become the talented player he should be. 

He won't come cheap, tho. 

IF he were to "transform", then cross that bridge when it happens.

He only played the one season at Ohio State, albeit a great one.

Can't quite believe we're at the Championship stage already.

I really hope the Packers will beat the Buccs. Tom Brady is a weapons-grade prick.

Fully expecting the Chiefs to soundly beat the Bills.

Whatever happens, I've got my Superbowl sunday shopping order placed and I look forward to a very pleasant evening of shitty American food and an awful halftime show. :rofl:

9 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

He wouldn’t be my choice, but certainly wouldn’t say no to him. Would be a definite upgrade, but at what cost. If we do go for him, I hope we don’t give you anything silly for him just because we only have a rookie QB. Colts have been saying nice things about Eason, but no idea if they’re ready to go all in on him. I’d certainly rather have Stafford over Darnold or Wentz.

You guys are ready to win, I'd be very surprised to see you go with Eason.

Colts could do a lot worse than Stafford. 

I reckon, unless we have a QB involved in the trade, we'll go for Tyrod Taylor as a bridge.

Nucky Thompson

I'm going for the Bills over the Chiefs.

I think the Bills D is starting to peak at the right time.

I can't see the Packers losing to the Bucs either

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Off to the Redwolves. 

I could see it. I'd imagine half the league will be enquiring though, hopefully get a bidding war going.

luckyBatistuta
8 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

You guys are ready to win, I'd be very surprised to see you go with Eason.

Colts could do a lot worse than Stafford. 

I reckon, unless we have a QB involved in the trade, we'll go for Tyrod Taylor as a bridge.

I’d be surprised too, but Marcus Brady has been promoted to OC and he has spent a lot of time with Eason so you never know. Stafford is a better QB than Rivers for me, so wouldn’t complain. You lot might strike lucky in the draft with a rookie QB.

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Off to the Redwolves. 

This wouldn’t surprise me.

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I could see it. I'd imagine half the league will be enquiring though, hopefully get a bidding war going.

Lions could do very well out of this.