• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta
14 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Oh dear @liam_hmfc_1874sorry@liam_hmfc_1874sorry,  not you. :D@luckyBatistuta

@hmfc_liam06

This is exactly why I was gutted when I found out we were going after Rivers. He has to be one of the most overrated QB’s ever to play in the NFL, a perennial choker. Hall of Famer my erse.

4 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

This is exactly why I was gutted when I found out we were going after Rivers. He has to be one of the most overrated QB’s ever to play in the NFL, a perennial choker. Hall of Famer my erse.

I think he'll lead you to the AFC final, but no one is besting the Chiefs for a long time to come. 

What about Dallas, that's my tip gone already. 

Edited by ri Alban

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I think he'll lead you to the AFC final, but no one is besting the Chiefs for a long time to come. 

What about Dallas, that's my tip gone already. 

I’ve got my money on Dallas and Kansas. I still think they will do it. There was quite a few shock results to start the season, but I think having no preseason played it’s part in that.

What a thoroughly enjoyable first weekend of games. A lot of old faces in new places certainly makes it more interesting this year for sure.

Chiefs & Ravens AFC shootout by the looks of it.

Packers in the NFC for me.

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I just watched the Titans and NY Gs games. Amateur hour. Except the big Titans fella Davis. Their kicker, tho. Ffs

You must have enjoyed it enough to watch it 3 times though :P

LondonJambo1985

Watched the first half of the Saints game on Sunday. Battle of the (old) QBs, but felt the Saints were great (I’m a fan). Hopefully we can go all the way this year! 

9 hours ago, LondonJambo1985 said:

Watched the first half of the Saints game on Sunday. Battle of the (old) QBs, but felt the Saints were great (I’m a fan). Hopefully we can go all the way this year! 

Drew Brees is class. 

I think it says a lot about the Saints team as a whole that Brees didn't have his best game on Sunday, but they still ran out comfortable winners. People rightly saying Brady will improve the Bucs massively, but the Saints will still be the team to beat in the NFC South for a long time to come.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

Burrow looks the real deal but that Cincinnati O line!!

😡😡

Could be the new Andrew Luck...ruined because they couldn’t protect him. The guy is gonna get injured very soon playing with that O line.

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Burrow looks the real deal but that Cincinnati O line!!

😡😡

Now lost his TE Uzomah to IR

Edited by luckyBatistuta

11 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Could be the new Andrew Luck...ruined because they couldn’t protect him. The guy is gonna get injured very soon playing with that O line.

Aye that or just loses his nerve knowing what's coming. Hopefully get some protection in there. I'm delighted the NFL show is back on BBC. They did a piece on BLM and protests before games etc and it was very interesting that J Bell and Osi had different viewpoints but you get a debate you just wouldn't on Match of the Day or any football show here.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

Aye that or just loses his nerve knowing what's coming. Hopefully get some protection in there. I'm delighted the NFL show is back on BBC. They did a piece on BLM and protests before games etc and it was very interesting that J Bell and Osi had different viewpoints but you get a debate you just wouldn't on Match of the Day or any football show here.

Never watch that, will try and get that on iplayer👍

I started watching the Giants v Bears.. Then realised i've got no idea what's going on..

Anyone got a simple guide or explanation as to how the game works? It's so stop start it's difficult to get a handle on it.

Tried looking at youtube for NFL for Dummies but nothing as of yet.

2 hours ago, Van Wilder said:

I started watching the Giants v Bears.. Then realised i've got no idea what's going on..

Anyone got a simple guide or explanation as to how the game works? It's so stop start it's difficult to get a handle on it.

Tried looking at youtube for NFL for Dummies but nothing as of yet.

Essentially a team has 4 attempts (downs) to get the ball forward 10 yards. If they manage to do it, they get another 4 attempts to take it another 10 yards and so on until they score either a touchdown or a field goal. Then the other team takes possession (99% of the time*) to try and do similar.

There's hunners of rules regarding fouls and repercussions but you'll pick that up as you go along.

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, BigCGilmour said:

Ffs Atlanta...🙄

Falcons' players all standing around waiting for the Dallas onside kick to go the obligatory 10 yards, problem being, the "obligatory" part only applies to the kicking team.

What a cockup!

As an aside, the injuries today ....... 

luckyBatistuta
19 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Falcons' players all standing around waiting for the Dallas onside kick to go the obligatory 10 yards, problem being, the "obligatory" part only applies to the kicking team.

What a cockup!

As an aside, the injuries today ....... 

A fantastic game and I’m now more confident of  winning my bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl. Any team that can start a game that badly and still go on to win has something special about them.

Just caught up on Hard Knocks this season- really enjoyed it. Thought both LA teams came across really well. Herbert at the Chargers looks a prospect. 

J.T.F.Robertson
5 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

A fantastic game and I’m now more confident of  winning my bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl. Any team that can start a game that badly and still go on to win has something special about them.

Your "confidence" is misplaced, but it's only money. :)

jack D and coke
On 21/09/2020 at 19:18, luckyBatistuta said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29n24hmfkxooybn4tanq

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Says the adult who plays with a kid's console. :whistling:

Do u like Gridiron, Jackie? 

It’s a private joke...lucky also plays with a “kids” console.

Grid iron is utter bolloks imo but different strokes and all that. 

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Says the adult who plays with a kid's console. :whistling:

Do u like Gridiron, Jackie? 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

It is indeed a wee windup by my wee mate @jack D and coke who I do partake in a wee game with on the kiddies console😁 It doesn’t change the fact that he’s the one talking utter bollocks though. I reckon it’s just a case of him not being able to understand the rules. It’s a game for the more intelligent folks of this world

832EDE3D-5F87-4513-8486-EDB88DC64F72.gif

Edited by luckyBatistuta

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It is indeed a wee windup by my wee mate @jack D and coke who I do partake in a wee game with on the kiddies console😁 It doesn’t change the fact that he’s the one talking utter bollocks though. I reckon it’s just a case of him not being able to understand the rules. It’s a game for the more intelligent folks in this world

832EDE3D-5F87-4513-8486-EDB88DC64F72.gif

:rofl:

And a personal favourite gif of mine...

I understand the game perfectly. Who didn’t watch “The Fridge” or Walter Payton or Dan Marino. When we were bairns. 

Edited by jack D and coke

luckyBatistuta
16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:rofl:

And a personal favourite gif of mine...

I understand the game perfectly. Who didn’t watch “The Fridge” or Walter Payton or Dan Marino. When we were bairns. 

You’re still a big bairn :P

You understand the game perfectly 

2D3421B5-C10A-496D-965D-34B1339398B7.gif

7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

🤯Watch you blasphemous mouth, Jackie boy. 

On 06/05/2020 at 09:40, weststand93 said:

Ain't posted in a long time, but can't see anyone else winning the Superbowl apart from the Bears. If you think differently give your head a wobble and put your money where your mouth it. 

Just going to leave this here..........:yas:

Oh man, that ****er for the Seahawks strolling in for a touchdown and the ball gets knocked out his hand. 🤣🤣🤣  

Absolutely brilliant. 🤣

Anyone use gamepass app on an android TV? First couple of weeks it would hide the scores when I went to watch highlights of the late games but this week its gone back to showing them, spoiling all the games

:seething:

Any way to turn the scores off? It hides them on my tablet app but not the tv, which has been the case for ages but seemed to change in weeks 1 and 2 this year. 

Utterly bombing in fantasy, went from second place to 0-3 start this season ffs

Least the steelers are marching on with another win!