• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Different ball game at 20-20 to 24-20 though , no way the 49ers would of gone for it on 4th down

San Fran will probably look back on this game and think they were hard done by! 

Sport can be very harse and it is down to fine margins indeed!

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Next score is absolutely crucial in this game.

Chiefs score and it's game on.

49er's score again and it's all over.

This was at 20-10 49ers:spoton: :greggy:

Edited by Cade

2 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

San Fran will probably look back on this game and think they were hard done by! 

Sport can be very harse and it is down to fine margins indeed!

Phins will beat them next year in the big one too so they will need to get used to it 😏

willie wallace

Brilliant.What a come back again.Must admit I am not sure it was a touchdown.

When you have Mahommes in your team you always have a chance.

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Phins will beat them next year in the big one too so they will need to get used to it 😏

I'm going for Broncos, storming end to the season 😉

6 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

AFC is some league could have Tua , Jackson and Mahomes going head to head in a couple years.... The NFC don’t seem to have the same younger hungry quality QBs there or coming in

It's been a great season overall, with young blood coming to the fore and some very exciting teams on the rise.

Next few years could be amazing.

1 minute ago, Cade said:

It's been a great season overall, with young blood coming to the fore and some very exciting teams on the rise.

Next few years could be amazing.

Really has iv felt meh the last few years even when we have been in with a shout of winning games regularly. This season has really got me back enjoying the NFL.

12 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Give me a Hell yeah 💪👍🐎🐎🐎

18 hours ago, sadj said:

AFC is some league could have Tua , Jackson and Mahomes going head to head in a couple years.... The NFC don’t seem to have the same younger hungry quality QBs there or coming in

Joe Burrows might well end up in Cincinnati as well. 

willie wallace

Dunno how to do the link but there is a mic'd up highlights video of the the Superbowl on You Tube.

Really good watch and interesting to see how the players react.

• 4 weeks later...

Hard to imagine this year getting any worse from a sporting perspective. No idea what the **** that is about?!? 

luckyBatistuta
21 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Hard to imagine this year getting any worse from a sporting perspective. No idea what the **** that is about?!? 

I just can’t get my head around that trade at all, it just seems mental.

21 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

That is up there with the worst trades ever.

Stunned.

21 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Shocker. Read about the trade, expecting a first round pick to be involved, at least. But no, basically a RB who many see as looking past it and a 2nd round pick for one of, if not the, best WR's in the game.

1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Texans must absolutely love a WR in the draft?

They better hope he lasts until their 2nd round pick, as they've already traded away their 1st to Miami (and next year's!).

I'm glad the NFL didn't postpone the start of the league year and FA, at least it gives us something else apart from coronavirus news to read!

luckyBatistuta
32 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

I'm glad the NFL didn't postpone the start of the league year and FA, at least it gives us something else apart from coronavirus news to read!

Same pal, it’s good to get even the slightest release from all this madness. 

hmfc_liam06

Some very big moves yesterday.

On the Lions, I love the move for LB Jamie Collins, could be a very very good pick up. I'd have liked Cory Littleton or Blake Martinez but Collins is still a great move.

Not sure about the pick up of RT Halapoulivaati Vaitai. He really hasn't played a great deal and it's a huge sum. Time will tell.

And a depth pick up in DT Nick Williams from Chicago.

A solid enough day for us on the whole.

The Vikings got a 1st round pick, and more, from the Bills for Diggs. That BO'B couldn't even get a 1st round pick for Hopkins, a far better receiver than Diggs, has to go down as one of the worst trades in league history. Houston fans must have the pitchforks out for him.

My Dolphins were extremely busy yesterday, which was to be expected after tanking last season and having the league-leading amount of cap space. Getting Jones is the big prize, but Van Noy and Lawson also will improve our defence hugely. Not overly impressed with adding the guard Flowers, but he did improve last season and is still young. Hope we add some more OL, although there's not a lot of quality ones left, so might have to wait until the draft.

hmfc_liam06
1 minute ago, PortyJambo said:

The Vikings got a 1st round pick, and more, from the Bills for Diggs. That BO'B couldn't even get a 1st round pick for Hopkins, a far better receiver than Diggs, has to go down as one of the worst trades in league history. Houston fans must have the pitchforks out for him.

I dunno, a lot of folk focus on a 1st round pick too much. The Cardinals are picking 8th, they're not giving that up along with the rest. Bills are picking 22nd, there's a potential huge difference of player between 8th and 22nd but not neccesarily a great deal between 22nd and 40th.

Brady has announced that he won't be back in New England, no confirmation on where he is going to sign though.

The rest of the AFC East:

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead Wizard Of Oz GIF - DingDongTheWitchIsDead WizardOfOz GIFs

alwaysthereinspirit
18 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Brady has announced that he won't be back in New England, no confirmation on where he is going to sign though.

The rest of the AFC East:

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead Wizard Of Oz GIF - DingDongTheWitchIsDead WizardOfOz GIFs

Sad day for Patriot fans. Me being one. I was at his first game. 😥

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cowboys for Brady.

Where you reading that🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Where you reading that🤷🏼‍♂️

Stephen Amos was hinting about the Cowboys dumping Dak for Tom.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Stephen Amos was hinting about the Cowboys dumping Dak for Tom.

Well that would be another shocking bit of business up there with Hopkins imo

Well that would be another shocking bit of business up there with Hopkins imo

I see the franchise tag has been put on Dak, so maybe not.

luckyBatistuta

I see the franchise tag has been put on Dak, so maybe not.

Didn’t know that either. I’m normally on the ball with the NFL news, as the Network is on my tv everyday, but it’s the normal news pretty much 24/7 at the mo.

luckyBatistuta

Hope the Pats give Stidham his chance, just like Brady got his. I am biased though, he’s in my fantasy.

The talk on Twitter is that it's between the Chargers and the Bucs for Brady. Newton has been put up for trade by the Panthers too, and they're working on signing Bridgewater.

QB carousel is in full swing this offseason.

9 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Didn’t know that either. I’m normally on the ball with the NFL news, as the Network is on my tv everyday, but it’s the normal news pretty much 24/7 at the mo.

Redskins offered Cooper a fortune, but he turned it down to re-sign for the Cowboys.

Kendall's back tho, :)

Edited by ri Alban

luckyBatistuta

Redskins offered Cooper a fortune, but he turned it down to re-sign for the Cowboys.

Kendall's back tho, :)

I would have done the same. When you’re getting the money the Cowboys are offering him, do you really need a little more and at the same time, have no chance of winning a SB

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

I would have done the same. When you’re getting the money the Cowboys are offering him, do you really need a little more and at the same time, have no chance of winning a SB

We'll see.

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

The talk on Twitter is that it's between the Chargers and the Bucs for Brady. Newton has been put up for trade by the Panthers too, and they're working on signing Bridgewater.

QB carousel is in full swing this offseason.

Panthers might be getting a little excited about what they might get for Cam after watching what you could get for DJ

luckyBatistuta

We'll see.

You’re not still banging the drum that the Skins are going to win the SB...you need to self isolate me thinks🤣

You’re not still banging the drum that the Skins are going to win the SB...you need to self isolate me thinks🤣

We'll be back soon enough. Rivers would be a nice addition.

luckyBatistuta
10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

We'll be back soon enough. Rivers would be a nice addition.

I hope so, then he’d be nowhere near the Colts