**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

luckyBatistuta

A freezing cold Miller pitcher, flat iron steak with Boom Boom shrimp and about 30 TVs to watch the National Championship on in the Orlando Alehouse...yaaaas😃

Come on Clemson

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

A freezing cold Miller pitcher, flat iron steak with Boom Boom shrimp and about 30 TVs to watch the National Championship on in the Orlando Alehouse...yaaaas😃

Come on Clemson

:yas:

Mon the LSU!

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

:yas:

Mon the LSU!

Well deserved win for LSU. I’m not upset as I root for the Buckeyes.

6 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Well deserved win for LSU. I’m not upset as I root for the Buckeyes.

I don't pay a huge amount of attention to college football but I have a system whereby I cheer on the school which the Lions first pick comes from. Although I do like LSU, purely because Beckham and Hill won me my first every fantasy title :lol:

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I don't pay a huge amount of attention to college football but I have a system whereby I cheer on the school which the Lions first pick comes from. Although I do like LSU, purely because Beckham and Hill won me my first every fantasy title :lol:

:lol: You must follow plenty crap college teams😜 

I wish I could watch all the college games, but I work when they are on. Enjoyed the game last night, but was seriously outnumbered in the bar by LSU fans. 

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:lol: You must follow plenty crap college teams😜 

I wish I could watch all the college games, but I work when they are on. Enjoyed the game last night, but was seriously outnumbered in the bar by LSU fans. 

Haha I say follow but I honestly couldn't tell you where Iowa finished this year :lol:

On 14/01/2020 at 01:40, luckyBatistuta said:

Come on Clemson

Someone nicked almost half their telly's since September?

luckyBatistuta
9 hours ago, Ribble said:

Someone nicked almost half their telly's since September?

:lol: Wife is always having a go at me for exaggerating 🤔 so played it down a bit.

4 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Seems he was also dishing out cash right left and centre to the LSU players after the game which could land a whole load of them in trouble with the NCAA

2 hours ago, Ribble said:

Seems he was also dishing out cash right left and centre to the LSU players after the game which could land a whole load of them in trouble with the NCAA

The only way for the tedious ***** to remain relevant during the playoffs. 

Disappointing but not unexpected end to my Packers season last night. Been a fun season though and exceeded my expectations with a rookie head coach and lack of offensive weapons, in addition to a pretty mince defence. No arguments about the result, reckon the Superbowl should be a good one 

Read a good stat earlier- when Mahomes plays in a couple of weeks, the Detroit Tigers will have drafted more QBs who have played in the Super Bowl than the Detroit Lions. 

On 21/01/2020 at 02:37, ri Alban said:

Mahones is God amongst Mortals. He'll possibly have to leave the Chiefs to achieve All time greatness, tho!

What makes you say that? 

The guy is amazing, has a great squad around him, and Andy Reid is a great coach.

Don't for get Belichick and Brady transformed a shitty franchise into a dynasty.

On 22/01/2020 at 08:34, VivaObua said:

Where’s best in Edinburgh to watch the super bowl? 

Few places normally show it, The Globe, Golf Tavern, The Merlin might have it this year as the the new manager is a huge NFL fan, sure the Ballroom also will have it, Belushi's, 3 sisters, take your pick!

On 22/01/2020 at 08:34, VivaObua said:

Where’s best in Edinburgh to watch the super bowl? 

The local team, Edinburgh Wolves, have been advertising a Superbowl party at Malones on Morrison St on Facebook. 

21 minutes ago, Boof said:

Anybody know if Superbowl's on either free-to-view or Sky redzone?

BBC1 from 11:25pm sunday

Also on Sky Sports Mix from 10pm

I'll likely do some sort of yardage and TD bet to keep things interesting. Usually do an MVP bet.

Food shopping done, chicken is marinating as we speak. Can't wait!

luckyBatistuta

Probably going to do a first TD scorer for each team, a last TD scorer.

Heading up the centre to watch this in a couple of hours, can’t wait, the makings of a classic.

J.T.F.Robertson

I love watching great defence, but no chance of a low-scorer in this one. I hope KC win but only because I don't want the 49ers to reach six. 

luckyBatistuta

Sitting in the pub half cut and absolutely buzzing for this...come on the Chiefs

Just wish that THE GOAT was playing in it😞 Ah well, hope he is sitting enjoying the build up with his bro Eli

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Anybody take a knee or is that not done nowadays?

Had the same thought myself, enjoy the game lads hope it lives up to the hype

11 minutes ago, Boof said:

Anybody take a knee or is that not done nowadays?

Sadly not.

The massage has gone out loud and clear.

Kneel to protest the fact that racism is ingrained in every aspect of American life and you will be fired and blackballed by the NFL and your entire life destroyed in the press.

You will be accused of politicising football, ignoring the two national anthems, military personnel on the field, flyovers and recruiting stalls at every single game.

Edited by Cade

All roads lead to Gorgie

Mahomes must be the best running quarter back I have seen in ages. Hope chiefs go on to win.