• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

5 hours ago, BigCGilmour said:

I’ve often wondered what it’d be like sitting away up there in one of those stadiums... The games hard enough to follow on the TV!!!

I actually quite like being higher up watching NFL, I feel you can see more of what is happening. Photo's always make it look further away than it actually is too.

Sexton Hardcastle

After Ronald Ollies brief spell, Dakota Allan is next up from Last Chance U. Signed from the rams practice squad.

Guy had a good story behind. Hopefully makes the grade.

Sexton Hardcastle

Need to stop staying up so late midweek. Good game and eagles came back very strong.

Rodgera doesn’t look happy for some reason. Body language was really bad. Thankfully he won me a small fortune throwing over 400 yards.

Sexton Hardcastle

Need to stop staying up so late midweek. Good game and eagles came back very strong.

Rodgera doesn’t look happy for some reason. Body language was really bad. Thankfully he won me a small fortune throwing over 400 yards.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

0-16 on the cards. Dolphins game the only hope. Brutal!

The #TankForTua Bowl. After yesterday's performance from Haskins, I could see them doing an Arizona and drafting back-to-back 1st round QB's!

Lions really should have beaten the Chiefs yesterday, fairly comfortably. Bull shit calls killing us again.

That being said, I feel a lot better about this team and our chances this year. We should have been 3-0 going into the Chiefs game and really could be 4-0. NFC North will be tough as always but see no reason why we can't win it.

Sexton Hardcastle
18 hours ago, Boof said:

FFS  Broncos...

Just got a lot worse.

2/1 on them finishing bottom in the west looks a lock now.

Hopefully the Colts come out on top in their silly division. Anyone’s at this rate.

Sexton Hardcastle
18 hours ago, Boof said:

FFS  Broncos...

Just got a lot worse.

Hopefully the Colts come out on top in their silly division. Anyone’s at this rate.

4 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Just got a lot worse.

Chubb out for the season :sob:

Sexton Hardcastle

Many going Sunday? 

Spurs stadium looks something else so should add to a smashing day. Hopefully Mack doesn’t go too hard on the raiders.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

Walter Payton

I'm heading down on Sunday morning, flying back up Monday afternoon once the worst of the hangover is over!

Really looking forward to seeing the new Spurs stadium, especially being able to compare it to WHL from when we were there for the Europa game. Hoping for the Bears to go 4-1 and for a massively dominant performance from the D (asking for multiple touchdowns would just be pushing my luck) .

If, like me, anyone else relies on Sky Sports Mix for the NFL Red zone coverage note that it has now moved to Sky channel 145.

Placid Casual
On 30/09/2019 at 22:23, hmfc_liam06 said:

A QB being out performed by Gardner Minshew? 

:lol:

Gardner Minshew is quite a name isn't it. Sounds like a solicitors in Bonnyrigg. He does have a better moustache than Rodgers.

Edited by Placid Casual

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

London games should all be early kick offs.

Not sure the “home” team fans would agree this week...or the tv channels selling the advertising in the US. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Aye 10am for Bay Area fans when you’ve lost a home game then becoming a 5am ko, laughable.

Lucky enough we get these London games. Let’s not take the complete piss.

Expecting a very low scoring affair with the injury reports.

1 hour ago, BigCGilmour said:

Yeah didn't look good... in other news I'm on the wrong of another Mcaffrey fantasy score fest! 

You've still won to be fair!

2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

You've still won to be fair!

I've got a RB and kicker to come in, I'm 20 plus points down with Lindsay likely to score a few more for Denver... so not looking like a win in the  Jam Tart Dynasty 

1 minute ago, BigCGilmour said:

I've got a RB and kicker to come in, I'm 20 plus points down with Lindsay likely to score a few more for Denver... so not looking like a win in the  Jam Tart Dynasty 

::troll::

I go to bed needing 0.6 from Shady...

He gets 23 yards for 2.3 points, wooo!!

Oh wait, he lost a fumble which knocked 2 points off!

:seething:

Sexton Hardcastle

Smashing day yesterday. That stadium is just different level in every aspect. 

Raiders finding a way to win again topped it all off.

Sexton Hardcastle

Smashing day yesterday. That stadium is just different level in every aspect. 

Raiders finding a way to win again topped it all off.

Gruden fired by the Redskins. Been on the cards...hopefully will give them a lift for next Sunday, don't want them jeopardising Miami's tank :lol:

49 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Gruden fired by the Redskins. Been on the cards...hopefully will give them a lift for next Sunday, don't want them jeopardising Miami's tank :lol:

The funny thing about Miami tanking is that they're going to end up losing out the number one spot to the Bengals...who are actually trying to win :lol:

Just now, hmfc_liam06 said:

The funny thing about Miami tanking is that they're going to end up losing out the number one spot to the Bengals...who are actually trying to win :lol:

I know, can't even win at tanking

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, PortyJambo said:

At least one of my two teams have bitten the bullet and done the right thing.

Think a call from Dan Snyder to Anne B would help?:whistling:

18 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Kitchens is the Solskjaer of the NFL.

The Browns looked to have finally got the QB they wanted and put together an impressive roster...then they appointed Kitchens as the HC. Such a typical Browns outcome. 

47 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

The Browns looked to have finally got the QB they wanted and put together an impressive roster...then they appointed Kitchens as the HC. Such a typical Browns outcome. 

He gave them that initial new coach bounce that happens in any sport but he'll prove a poor appointment.

I'm also not sold on Mayfield either. 22 interceptions now in 19 starts.

9 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

He gave them that initial new coach bounce that happens in any sport but he'll prove a poor appointment.

I'm also not sold on Mayfield either. 22 interceptions now in 19 starts.

I said from the start that Mayfield would prove a number 1 bust, and also predicted the Browns would be over-hyped shite this year.

I’m confident both will be the case. 

12 hours ago, Peebo said:

I said from the start that Mayfield would prove a number 1 bust, and also predicted the Browns would be over-hyped shite this year.

I’m confident both will be the case. 

He's also just a bit of a welt.

Love characters within sport but he just comes across as an arrogant wee dick.

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

He's also just a bit of a welt.

Love characters within sport but he just comes across as an arrogant wee dick.

Correct. And part of the reason I don’t think he will have a career anywhere near worthy of his drafted level. He was an absolute prick during his college career.