**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Surprised by how good the raiders were. Surely wasn't just me grimacing when the players were going down in the baseball part of the pitch. Just put me in mind of ash pitches 😅 the studs weren't even in the ground.

Sickener for the Texans but by *** does Watson take some punishment for his team he deserved the W last night. The defender Mericules (sp) for Texans was on fire last night

I think Watson was sacked 6 times. The new improved offensive line better put a stop to that pretty quick.

As for Mercilus, he’s a great player. A Hibs ******* unfortunately, though.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

chuck berrys hairline
57 minutes ago, Peebo said:

I think Watson was sacked 6 times. The new improved offensive line better put a stop to that pretty quick.

As for Mercilus, he’s a great player. A Hibs ******* unfortunately, though.

It's looking like he's this decades Andrew Luck he can't go on with that weekly punishment. His back will be a sore one today 😬

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Big Ben and Antonio making out that they had nothing in common too

Shouldn’t laugh given the subject matter but...🤣

23 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Interesting this comes out after he signs for the Pats...

He’s in good company with their owner! Allegedly. 

Sexton Hardcastle
3 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Jonathan Abram set for IR it seems. Dull one for the Raiders.

Not surprising the way he chucks himself about. At least conley didn’t suffer anything from his Monday night injury.

2 hours ago, Ribble said:

Ooft decent start to week 2 in the idp league, 32.5 points from Luke Kuechly at linebacker!

Aye great start, glad I don't have to face you this week!

I love the scoring in that league. A lot of IDP leagues, defenders don't have a huge impact really but in this one, a LB could have as much of a say in the outcome than a RB would.

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Aye great start, glad I don't have to face you this week!

I love the scoring in that league. A lot of IDP leagues, defenders don't have a huge impact really but in this one, a LB could have as much of a say in the outcome than a RB would.

More so for me, my RB2 only got 15.4 points haha.

Last week I had a CB, a DT and 2 LB's that all outscored my QB's, luckily I won despite having most of my highscoring Defenders on the bench!

luckyBatistuta

Folk on the television over the last week going on and on about Cam Newtons throwing ability. Yeah, it’s not been great, but what about his running ability. The guy is like a statue out there. What happened to the guy who terrorised defenses with his legs. He’s a shadow of the player he once was.

1 hour ago, Ribble said:

More so for me, my RB2 only got 15.4 points haha.

Last week I had a CB, a DT and 2 LB's that all outscored my QB's, luckily I won despite having most of my highscoring Defenders on the bench!

15 points is good going from an RB2!

Too many IDP leagues you see top LB's barely reaching 15 points. The CB position is still a difficult one to get scoring working well for.

Look on the bright side at least uv got an RB1... mines has thrown a strop cause the millions he says getting ain't enough - not even the tiniest thought of how he's affecting my fantasy team... wanchor

chuck berrys hairline
1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

That Najee Harris hurdle and td is incredible.

Did you see the superman lunge in the Kansas Mississippi game? Thought the boy done his back in 😂 double backflip🤣

42 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Brees probably UCL tear. 6 weeks on the sidelines.

Could be the beginning of the end for him. Not a good injury for a 40-year QB to get!

12 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Dolphins collapsing again

😐🤣🙄

They might as well start the negotiations with Tua already...although if he's been watching the games he could well hang up the phone on them,  if he values his health when he enters the NFL!

Sexton Hardcastle
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Sore wan for the Broncos :( 

Another week and no sacks for their formidable defensive front.

More injuries for the chargers. They never catch a break.

J.T.F.Robertson

Ben gone for the season, possibly for good when you take age into account. Along with our other injuries it looks like we've contracted the Hearts' disease.

Happy days indeed. :(

The guy on NFL Today repeated the news but said Tommy Maddox would be the starter going forward.

He could have a job with the BBC, ffs.

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

Sexton Hardcastle

Titans Oline took a battering last night. 

That division still seems fairly open despite injuries/retired players/pending trades.

Now remembering why I hate fantasy, dropped Calais Campbell after only getting 4 points last week, goes out on a one-man wrecking spree last night with 7 solo tackles and 3 sacks, 40 sodding points for my bench!

alwaysthereinspirit
16 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Well that’s AB finished now.

Fantasy owners game over.

What a dufus. Well he can always tell his grandkids he played with Tom Brady. Nut job.

Bridge of Djoum
On 20/09/2019 at 05:36, Ribble said:

Now remembering why I hate fantasy, dropped Calais Campbell after only getting 4 points last week, goes out on a one-man wrecking spree last night with 7 solo tackles and 3 sacks, 40 sodding points for my bench!

Jags are my defense... Great night for my fantasy team. 

Are any stats kept on how expensive penalties are?

Bý which I mean, for instance, a touchdown being ruled out for offensive holding or the likes and ditto for defensive penalties.

Might give coaches an idea of a player's potential for causing costly penalties.

3 hours ago, Boof said:

Are any stats kept on how expensive penalties are?

Bý which I mean, for instance, a touchdown being ruled out for offensive holding or the likes and ditto for defensive penalties.

Might give coaches an idea of a player's potential for causing costly penalties.

Stats are kept on everything. 

8 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Smashing start for you

Some game, it had it all! Trying to upload a photo of my view but it wont let me 👎