**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Where do you find a good stream for the games tonight?

I’m hoping for victories for the Rams and Chiefs, but think it will be the Rams and the Patriots who will make it to the big one. I can see the Rams defense stepping up in this one and making some big plays and they aren’t stopping Gurley. With the other game, the Chiefs are the better team all round, but Belichik will do what he does best in the big games. It’s not so different to when they were playing the high flying offensive machine that was the Falcons in the Super Bowl. That machine is now bust and they still haven’t found Beliciks spanner.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Sexton Hardcastle
21 minutes ago, Cade said:

Looking forward to seeing the first of tonight's games. 

Won't see the second one due to work getting in the way tomorrow.

WHY won't the NFL move games to saturdays to increase their global viewing reach, especially in the EU???

So feckin annoying to have games on sundays.

Become used to it and respect the traditions to be honest. Happens 2/3 times per year and makes staying up late/going to work in bits all the more worth it when you get a belting game. Hopefully at some point I’ll get to see the raiders get to this stage again. The run to the super bowl in 2002 was my first taste of the sport so probably jinxed them.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Cade said:

WHY won't the NFL move games to saturdays to increase their global viewing reach, especially in the EU???

37 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Become used to it and respect the traditions to be honest. Happens 2/3 times per year and makes staying up late/going to work in bits all the more worth it when you get a belting game. Hopefully at some point I’ll get to see the raiders get to this stage again. The run to the super bowl in 2002 was my first taste of the sport so probably jinxed them.

Personally hope they never change it, as I wouldn’t be able to see any of the games at all, would be stuck watching replays on GamePass. Had to go straight to work after watching games in my old job, but as you say, it’s been worth it over the years. I can’t see them ever changing it and here’s hoping that remains the case.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Why won’t the NFL move the games? Because they are slaves to the US tv schedule. The wild card round is the only Sunday of the year there is no Sunday Night Football. Why? The golden globes...