• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

I say this every time I’m subjected to it...but Sky’s coverage is ****ing cringeworthy. Critical point in the game, and the studio coverage is based on responding to tweets from random *****?!?

Placid Casual
2 minutes ago, Peebo said:

I say this every time I’m subjected to it...but Sky’s coverage is ****ing cringeworthy. Critical point in the game, and the studio coverage is based on responding to tweets from random *****?!?

I’m not paying for it so I can’t really complain!

5 minutes ago, Placid Casual said:

I’m not paying for it so I can’t really complain!

Aye, fair dues. I have Gamepass, but can’t be ****ed firing it up via my laptop. Still miss out on the full US tv coverage, though, which adds so much to watching the games. 

Placid Casual

Ah ffs, that’s a sickener for the Colts. Really want them to make a game of this.

Edited by Placid Casual

Sexton Hardcastle
43 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Aye, fair dues. I have Gamepass, but can’t be ****ed firing it up via my laptop. Still miss out on the full US tv coverage, though, which adds so much to watching the games. 

Was watching via PS4 but jumped in bed on the mobile app. I can’t stand Reynolds and the shite sky analysis.

11 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Was watching via PS4 but jumped in bed on the mobile app. I can’t stand Reynolds and the shite sky analysis.

Now cutting to some ***** on skype in a hotel room??

Sexton Hardcastle

Hard to see either the patriots or the chargers winning against kc. Id fancy them to beat anyone on the other side as well. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Does anyone else really despise that Sam Quek? Why the **** is she always over nfl UK? She plays a shit sport but looks half decent so she’s their go to girl. Boring as **** and has probably been supporting the chiefs for two seasons.

What we fancying tonight? Difficult to call either in my opinion. If ever the Patriots could get beat in a home playoff game, then this is it. I'd fancy the Chargers, but it's Bill and Brady, so likely a Pats win somehow. 

In the other, Saints were the best team in the NFL in my book until recently and really should win this. But its Foles, and the romance of that whole narrative. 

I reckon Pats by 2 and Saints by 4. I've bet the Chargers though just to confuse things ?

Edited by Kendoll
Spelling

19 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Not surprising to see Rivers flop at this stage again. Chiefs will need to step up to stop this attack next week.

I think you're being a bit hard on Rivers, they are just getting steamrolled, it's that simple. Nobody here in NE saw this coming, I really thought this would come down to a field goal to decide it. Games like this are one of the reasons I don't gamble.

Sexton Hardcastle
4 minutes ago, Boston Jambo said:

I think you're being a bit hard on Rivers, they are just getting steamrolled, it's that simple. Nobody here in NE saw this coming, I really thought this would come down to a field goal to decide it. Games like this are one of the reasons I don't gamble.

NE have been offensively but the chargers have been pretty dreadful in the same area. Expected Ingram and Bosa to put real pressure on Brady but it’s not happening. 

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Christ Sanu is hard work in this studio! ?

You'd think they would speak to him before offering a guest spot...and realise he's boring and adds nothing, and quickly backtrack on the invite. 

16 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

You'd think they would speak to him before offering a guest spot...and realise he's boring and adds nothing, and quickly backtrack on the invite. 

He's over with Fitzpatrick for the fans forum, got to imagine Fitz would have been decent value as a guest.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Saints getting moving- brave on the fake punt and another 4th down conversion for the touchdown. Enjoying this one

Sexton Hardcastle

Turned off at the half and pretty amazed to see the eagles do so little in the second half.

Both championship games should be crackers and ultimately the four best teams you would want to see.

Chiefs Rams would do me just fine for a super bowl.

For the absolute shambles that was the first half, to limit the Eagles to zero points in the 2nd was massive for the defence. 

Onto the Rams next week. Who Dat. 

alwaysthereinspirit

Brady is done.

For this week anyway.

Now WON more play off games than any other player has ever played in.

Has been an absolute pleasure watching him over the years.

11 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Hoping for a Saints v Chiefs Super Bowl.

Would be superb. The inverse would be unwatchable.

1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Brady is done.

For this week anyway.

I cannot stand him or Belichick but as long as I held off calling him the GOAT (preferring Johnny Unitas, an incredible quarterback in a much different era), that seems impossible now. He's an outstanding player, even if he's an utter douchebag.

luckyBatistuta

Finished watching all the games today and now out of my sulk, what a shocker from the Colts, just never got going. The Chiefs offence are so strong and boy did their defense which were supposed to be their weakness step up. As others have said, hopefully it’s a Chiefs v Saints Super Bowl, would be a cracker. I personally hope the Patriots get smashed by the Chiefs, nothing better than watching the cheats and their fans hurting. That poses the question though...will he sneak off the park in the huff without shaking hands again?

6 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Brady is done.

For this week anyway.

Would have been cemented by linebackers in Montana's era. He's also a cheat. So no thanks.

The Chiefs and Saints are the best 2 teams.  But another Chiefs V Rams game would also be very nice.

The Chiefs deserve this.

Sexton Hardcastle

Predictions then?

I think the Rams might shock the saints who looked a bit out of sorts last week until they came alive in the second half. Rams will be more of a challenge offensively and Anderson/Gurley against that run d should a great battle. 27-24 Rams.

Patriots looked very impressive last week but so did that KC defense. If Mahomes starts quickly like he did last week they will do it. 31-21 KC.

Everybody Loves Baz!
43 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Where do you find a good stream for the games tonight?

I use this sometimes...pop up aplenty, but if you can be bothered to keep closing them, they're great streams.

Saints v Rams

chuck berrys hairline
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Where do you find a good stream for the games tonight?

Download tvtap or mobdro from chrome 

Looking forward to seeing the first of tonight's games. 

Won't see the second one due to work getting in the way tomorrow.

WHY won't the NFL move games to saturdays to increase their global viewing reach, especially in the EU???

So feckin annoying to have games on sundays.