**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

That 99 yard effort Fromm henry was something else. Imagine not many started him in recent form.

Looking forward to watching them talk about it on GMFB angry runs, it’s a season winner.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

That 99 yard effort Fromm henry was something else. Imagine not many started him in recent form.

Watched it about 5 times and still can't decide if it was brilliance and strength from Henry or utter powderpuff from the Jags D, or of course a bit of both!

chuck berrys hairline
20 hours ago, Ribble said:

Watched it about 5 times and still can't decide if it was brilliance and strength from Henry or utter powderpuff from the Jags D, or of course a bit of both!

You'd think after the second stiff arm the next defender would tackle low. Is it just me or did it take him an eternity to get to the end zone ?

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

chuck berrys hairline
3 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Trump at the Army Navy game. About to start.

He literally tossed the coin ? good reception too. Just wish these teams would throw the ball!!

Sexton Hardcastle

Expected tame and low scoring game. Won a chunk of money thanks to the 7-12 margin.

On to tomorrow’s games now. 

Just put 50 quid on a chiefs Rams Super Bowl. Already riding on Mahomes passing leader which still had a shot.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

On 25/11/2018 at 03:18, Peebo said:

7 periods of overtime at Kyle Field last night. Yes, 7. 

Just catching up on the thread. Got offered a ticket. Turned it down. ******* idiot

luckyBatistuta
On 07/12/2018 at 10:09, hmfc_liam06 said:

I'm in quite a few leagues across various groups of people and not one person started him.

Good luck trying to get any production out of Benjamin in the fantasy leagues. There was rumours he might go to the Colts, was praying we wouldn’t pick him up, even though our WR’s suck.

082FAFFF-DDC3-4EDB-AE8D-9DE77255DAE5.jpeg

362236C5-0827-4EAF-998F-F059DB69BE9F.jpeg

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

He literally tossed the coin ? good reception too. Just wish these teams would throw the ball!!

Missed opportunity, imo. :(

7 hours ago, trotter said:

Just catching up on the thread. Got offered a ticket. Turned it down. ******* idiot

On the upside, you saved yourself from hours of being surrounded by Aggie d-bags! 

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Good luck trying to get any production out of Benjamin in the fantasy leagues. There was rumours he might go to the Colts, was praying we wouldn’t pick him up, even though our WR’s suck.

082FAFFF-DDC3-4EDB-AE8D-9DE77255DAE5.jpeg

362236C5-0827-4EAF-998F-F059DB69BE9F.jpeg

Worth a flier, nothing given up.

Sexton Hardcastle

Pretty mental that Kyle Murray won’t play s down of professional football after winning last night. Probably a solid call with the money and length of s career in baseball.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Anyone else having issues with the 5-1 Dynasty scoreboard, Not loading up properly? Cleared my cache, Turned off my adblocker but neither has helped.

Texans just blew a great chance to get in the driving seat for the number one seed. We were due to lose a close one, to be fair.

Shaping up to be some race for the AFC wildcards. 

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Saints now the only team in the NFC South with a winning record.

:laugh:

Not that unusual for the top team to be only team in a division to have a winning record. 

I'm in Miami at the moment, been here last week and this, that game today, and the finish, was one of the best feelings ever. Was about to leave the stadium before the last play...but stayed just in case!

10 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I'm in Miami at the moment, been here last week and this, that game today, and the finish, was one of the best feelings ever. Was about to leave the stadium before the last play...but stayed just in case!

How could you have left with one play remaining in such circumstance?!?! 

10 minutes ago, Peebo said:

How could you have left with one play remaining in such circumstance?!?! 

Thought about it for < 1 second....didn't ever seriously consider it though.

Just now, Louis Litt said:

Thought about it for < 1 second....didn't ever seriously consider it though.

Sounds more like it. 

2 hours ago, Peebo said:

International Series home teams announced.

https://www.skysports.com/nfl/news/12118/11578972/raiders-chargers-rams-buccaneers-and-jaguars-to-host-2019-international-series-games

The Texans will play three of them away next season, so hopefully they make it to London. 

Yeah I reckon the Texans will be one of them, got a feeling they'll play the Chargers.

Raiders v Bears (Mexico)

Rams v Niners

Jags v Chiefs

Chargers v Texans

Bucs v Panthers

Those are entirely guesses.

Sexton Hardcastle

Raiders don’t have a home next season as of yet. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them do a travelling show anywhere and anywhere for the 16 games.

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Yeah I reckon the Texans will be one of them, got a feeling they'll play the Chargers.

Raiders v Bears (Mexico)

Rams v Niners

Jags v Chiefs

Chargers v Texans

Bucs v Panthers

Those are entirely guesses.

You could be close with those tbh, i'm just hoping that it's Jag's V Steelers in 2020 as the Steelers haven't been over since 2013 and none of their away games for 2019 are against a London Home team.

1 hour ago, Ribble said:

You could be close with those tbh, i'm just hoping that it's Jag's V Steelers in 2020 as the Steelers haven't been over since 2013 and none of their away games for 2019 are against a London Home team.

There are still some fixtures to be determined for 2019 (The 2 fixtures against same placed teams from other divisions) but based on the current fixtures I don't think I'll be too far away either.

Chargers play the Packers next year but a reporter from ESPN denied the Packers would be coming over next year.

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

There are still some fixtures to be determined for 2019 (The 2 fixtures against same placed teams from other divisions) but based on the current fixtures I don't think I'll be too far away either.

Chargers play the Packers next year but a reporter from ESPN denied the Packers would be coming over next year.

Steelers’ undecided game is away to team who finishes same divisional place as them but in AFC West. So that could end up being the Chargers. Chargers “home” international game may not be in London, of course, but I reckon they will. Texans definitely a decent possibly. Neither particularly “box office”, though. 

Edited by Peebo

I've often wondered if they'd try a Jags at home followed by Jags away scenario. Jags play 3 of them away next season so it could happen.

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I've often wondered if they'd try a Jags at home followed by Jags away scenario. Jags play 3 of them away next season so it could happen.

The Jags have one of the other international series hosts away next year - the Raiders. Due to play the Bucs and Chargers at home. They will not play the Rams.

So they could conceivably play another team at “home” in London, followed by an away game vs the Raiders in London. 

That may, of course, then mess with the bye week plans, but it could happen. I would expect Los Raiders to have their home international game at the Azteca, though. Or if they can’t find a proper home for next season, they may end up with back to back games in London (they are away to the Chargers next season). 

Sexton Hardcastle

This should be a decent game. Next to no run game for either side so expect Mahomes to stretch his lead as the league passing leader.

Put a decent wedge on over 55.5 and chiefs -3.5

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Raging I benched Williams in the redraft semi.

Delighted I started him in the Kickback dynasty semi. ?

2 hours ago, Peebo said:

Delighted I started him in the Kickback dynasty semi. ?

Started both Williams and Jackson in my mates league :pleasing:

Raging I benched Williams in the redraft semi.

I benched Williams in another league too. 

Allen blanking in the 5-1 Dynasty is a boost though