**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

10 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

So maybe the saints aren’t all that good. Brees certainly looked like his age last night and not who has been for the past 8/9 weeks. Although the officials certainly helped Dallas.

Rotten night on the fantasy as a result.

aa' fFS!

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

24 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The NFL has a serious domestic abuse problem. Good to see them taking a hard line on it.

Aye, when it’s on video! 

Chiefs weren’t too bothered about Tyreek Hill’s past. 

Also, it doesn’t appear this was domestic abuse. The victim only appears to have been vaguely acquainted with him. 

Edited by Peebo

Bridge of Djoum

People rushing to snap up Spencer Ware in FF. 82 percent owned, up 74 percent from yesterday!

Seemingly the team asked Hunt in February about certain allegations, all of which he denied. The waived him after it was revealed he'd lied.

19 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Watched the video and nothing like Rice, Mixon incidents, hope the Colts can pick him up

Still pretty vile, though! 

But aye, as long as he is a good player...

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Peebo said:

Still pretty vile, though! 

But aye, as long as he is a good player...

It is indeed, but he’’ll be punished for it. I’m sure the guy is not going to lose his whole career over it. There will be plenty teams that will try to get him.

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Did he hit her, it was it his girlfriend.

No, only gave her a good kick. They're a weird bunch some of these "superstar" NFL'rs.

I hope he's kissed many millions away. Fekin idiot!

4 hours ago, Peebo said:

Eh? 

3 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

No, only gave her a good kick. They're a weird bunch some of these "superstar" NFL'rs.

I hope he's kissed many millions away. Fekin idiot!

Cheers, so he's a fecking cowardly @#£&. I hope someone related to her does him right in.

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Why should be not be allowed back into the NFL? He has rightly been punished but he should also be allowed to redeem himself.

As long as he didn’t kneel while assaulting her. 

luckyBatistuta

Nobody can defend Hunts actions, he was wrong to do what he did. He should have called security to get rid of her. He couldn’t get the police as he would have been in trouble for giving alcohol to a 19 year old, but that’s why he threw her out of the room, once he found out her age. Watching  NFL network and the woman hosting the program just described the woman as the victim. Have they watched the whole video and read the reports??? Nobody is allowed to question her behaviour in all of this, as they are instantly labelled as defending Hunts actions.

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Nobody can defend Hunts actions, he was wrong to do what he did. He should have called security to get rid of her. He couldn’t get the police as he would have been in trouble for giving alcohol to a 19 year old, but that’s why he threw her out of the room, once he found out her age. Watching  NFL network and the woman hosting the program just described the woman as the victim. Have they watched the whole video and read the reports??? Nobody is allowed to question her behaviour in all of this, as they are instantly labelled as defending Hunts actions.

She was the victim of the incident in question. Anyone insinuating otherwise needs to have a serious word with themself. 

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, Peebo said:

She was the victim of the incident in question. Anyone insinuating otherwise needs to have a serious word with themself. 

The incident in question is what is in the video, not what happened before, where she had racially abused him and hit him with a lamp.

Nobody is defending Hunt, he was 100% out of order and should have walked away. She should also have walked away, but like Hunt, she kept coming back. They both struck each other and neither of them in defence. Anyone insinuating that it’s ok for any person to strike another, other than in self defence needs to have a serious word with themself.

If you were to reverse their roles in this, would you then be saying Hunt is the victim???…nobody deserves to be assaulted!!!

Being hit with a lamp...assault?

Being pushed...assault?

Being hit in the face...assault?

Being kicked...assault?

Can you tell me which is assault and which isn’t please?

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

The incident in question is what is in the video, not what happened before, where she had racially abused him and hit him with a lamp.

Nobody is defending Hunt, he was 100% out of order and should have walked away. She should also have walked away, but like Hunt, she kept coming back. They both struck each other and neither of them in defence. Anyone insinuating that it’s ok for any person to strike another, other than in self defence needs to have a serious word with themself.

If you were to reverse their roles in this, would you then be saying Hunt is the victim???…nobody deserves to be assaulted!!!

Being hit with a lamp...assault?

Being pushed...assault?

Being hit in the face...assault?

Being kicked...assault?

Can you tell me which is assault and which isn’t please?

It’s not that hard. They are all assault.

I’ve only seen evidence of the ones she’s s victim of. Can’t comment on the rest of that story. 

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, Peebo said:

It’s not that hard. They are all assault.

I’ve only seen evidence of the ones she’s s victim of. Can’t comment on the rest of that story. 

The assault with the lamp she has admitted to. You are right, it’s not that hard. You have admitted they both assaulted each other, so how have you come to the conclusion that one is the victim over the other?

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

The assault with the lamp she has admitted to. You are right, it’s not that hard. You have admitted they both assaulted each other, so how have you come to the conclusion that one is the victim over the other?

How come you’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve come to that conclusion? 

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, Peebo said:

How come you’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve come to that conclusion? 

5 hours ago, Peebo said:

?

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

?

Aye...the incident in question...”what is in the video, not what happened before”. 

? indeed. 

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Peebo said:

Aye...the incident in question...”what is in the video, not what happened before”. 

? indeed. 

Yeah, we have already had you admit that they ‘both assaulted each other in the video’

So again...how have you personally come to the conclusion that she is the victim in all of it?

6 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Yeah, we have already had you admit that they ‘both assaulted each other in the video’

So again...how have you personally come to the conclusion that she is the victim in all of it?

Aye, the video where the 14-stone NFL player pushes the woman first? She retaliates, then he ends up kicking her on the ground? Is she the victim in that incident, as seen on the film?

Damn right.

Struggling to see how anyone can come to any other conclusion based on that filmed sequence (ie the incident in question). But each to their own.

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Peebo said:

Aye, the video where the 14-stone NFL player pushes the woman first? She retaliates, then he ends up kicking her on the ground? Is she the victim in that incident, as seen on the film?

Damn right.

Struggling to see how anyone can come to any other conclusion based on that filmed sequence (ie the incident in question). But each to their own.

It’s ok for women to assault men then....great  :thumb:

It’s ok for women to assault men then....great  :thumb:

If they’ve just been violently shoved by them, aye ?

luckyBatistuta

If they’ve just been violently shoved by them, aye ?

Violently shoved???  Trying to make it sound better, yeah... she was shoved.

Then she smashed him in the face...am I doing this right?

I know that you know he was hit with a lamp just before he came out the room and shoved her, so you might not see it, but it is relevant to the video.

They both behaved like arseholes.

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Watson 20 yards short of netting me £175. Raging.

Ooft, sore one 

what was the bet?

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Violently shoved???  Trying to make it sound better, yeah... she was shoved.

Then she smashed him in the face...am I doing this right?

I know that you know he was hit with a lamp just before he came out the room and shoved her, so you might not see it, but it is relevant to the video.

They both behaved like arseholes.

I didn’t know she hit him with a lamp when I wrote my original post. I still don’t (haven’t seen the video, or seen her testimony). No reason to disbelieve what your telling me. It doesn’t change my point. In the incident in the video sequence, she was the victim of assault. 

Did she deserve it? Was she being such an arsehole in the lead up to the incident in the corridor? ****ed if I know. 

Do some folk deserve to be assaulted? I can think of plenty of cases. Seen some with my own eyes. Doesn’t mean it’s incorrect to refer to them as “the victim”, which was your original point I was responding to. 

luckyBatistuta

I didn’t know she hit him with a lamp when I wrote my original post. I still don’t (haven’t seen the video, or seen her testimony). No reason to disbelieve what your telling me. It doesn’t change my point. In the incident in the video sequence, she was the victim of assault. 

Did she deserve it? Was she being such an arsehole in the lead up to the incident in the corridor? ****ed if I know. 

Do some folk deserve to be assaulted? I can think of plenty of cases. Seen some with my own eyes. Doesn’t mean it’s incorrect to refer to them as “the victim”, which was your original point I was responding to. 

She was being an arsehole before it, she’s admitted the assault to the police. He’s also been an arsehole throughout the whole sad incident though. Two people assaulted each other without the need to and I’m not going to call out one as being a victim over the other, just because one weighed more, or just because of what sex they are. 

She was being an arsehole before it, she’s admitted the assault to the police. He’s also been an arsehole throughout the whole sad incident though. Two people assaulted each other without the need to and I’m not going to call out one as being a victim over the other, just because one weighed more, or just because of what sex they are. 

Cool. Me neither. 

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Cool. Me neither. 

Cool, I’m off now anyway to have a serious word with myself.

What a result in the KickbackBowl!

After Dak and Cooper combining for just 20 points, then losing Hunt I thought I stood no chance. I've absolutely no idea who else has made it from the chasing pack though.

Went to the Gillette last night. Amazing stadium and a great game. What a complete cluster **** the Patriots train is though. Broke down 4 times on the way there. Transport links from Boston isn't great. 

chuck berrys hairline
On 03/12/2018 at 09:36, hmfc_liam06 said:

What a result in the KickbackBowl!

After Dak and Cooper combining for just 20 points, then losing Hunt I thought I stood no chance. I've absolutely no idea who else has made it from the chasing pack though.

How did I make it through with five losses out the last six ?

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

:laugh2: 

I’m still trying to figure out how my team was so bad, when all my players finished so high in their respective positions, nearly all starters being the  players I drafted at the start.

1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

I honestly thought I stood no chance, was resigned to not making it.

FYI here's the breakdown of how the 6-7 teams were split.

Screenshot_20181204-193935_Samsung Internet.jpg

chuck berrys hairline
3 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I honestly thought I stood no chance, was resigned to not making it.

FYI here's the breakdown of how the 6-7 teams were split.

Screenshot_20181204-193935_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thankfully you didn't have to suss that yourself ??

5 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Thankfully you didn't have to suss that yourself ??

You're telling me!

League with my mates is even more of a head ****. With one game to play:

2 on 9-4

3 on 8-5

2 on 7-6

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

You're telling me!

League with my mates is even more of a head ****. With one game to play:

2 on 9-4

3 on 8-5

2 on 7-6

In a seven team league, everyone should have a very strong team and unless people are totally clueless, most games should be close. 

24 minutes ago, Peebo said:

In a seven team league, everyone should have a very strong team and unless people are totally clueless, most games should be close. 

It's not a 7 team league.

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

That 99 yard effort Fromm henry was something else. Imagine not many started him in recent form.

I'm in quite a few leagues across various groups of people and not one person started him.