• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Sexton Hardcastle said:

I shall eat those words 

You better not, got two bets on the Lions to win... +2.5 and 1-6

Took the day off to spend it watching all the games, hope I can stay awake, because this is hard work so far ?

Game day (Whodey).

Just praying we don't lose to the Browns to finally put a bullet to the back of the head of a miserable sporting weekend and our play-off chances.

Don't you just hate when you have 5 guys with amazing matchups and can only start 3 :lol:

League with my mates, Conner, Johnson, Chubb, Mixon and Mack. I've gone with the first 3 but just know I'll make the wrong choices. I also have Cook on the bench too, who has a decent matchup.

chuck berrys hairline

When the best QB,RB and WR all have the same bye week in your team. Need to win this week in the kB bowl but out of reach ?

6 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

When the best QB,RB and WR all have the same bye week in your team. Need to win this week in the kB bowl but out of reach ?

I had a shocker until Cooper saved my bacon. Still up against it, would have been delighted had I started Dak though.

Saquon Barclay is an absolute beast. What an athlete this guy is. Going to become one of the greatest running backs in NFL history.

chuck berrys hairline
2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Bloody Cleveland worth the coupon buster this week.

The browns player handing the interception to Hue Jackson ??

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

When your fantasy kicker has a blocked kick early in the game but comes back to close the half with a td pass and then converts the extra point! 

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Fournette you cock hole.

Sure is, cost his team the win  today imo...and the idiot could also have cost me the win this week and potentially a playoff spot:vangry:

23 hours ago, H1B5 Owner said:

Game day (Whodey).

Just praying we don't lose to the Browns to finally put a bullet to the back of the head of a miserable sporting weekend and our play-off chances.

So that went well.

And Marv STILL won't get the bullet. ?

luckyBatistuta

Still trying to get my head around how the Colts won after playing so badly. Hopefully the Titans can stuff the Texans tonight after the Ravens winning yesterday.

22 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Still trying to get my head around how the Colts won after playing so badly. Hopefully the Titans can stuff the Texans tonight after the Ravens winning yesterday.

Probably better off worrying about your wildcard rivals ?

The Kickback Bowl is looking crazy again this year. 7 teams still in with a shout of the last 3 playoff spaces. Big win for me this week but go up against the 11-1 Sack City - most likely the end of the road for me.

Now 8-4 in my monster league, seem to be hitting form at the right time and top scored the last 3 weeks, it'll probably go horribly wrong this weekend

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Peebo said:

Probably better off worrying about your wildcard rivals ?

Haha, soon as the game finished I knew you’d be on. Even Lamar firing now too.

Ravens are definitely going to lose games, but we’ve got a tough run-in... and now lost Doyle for the season on top of Kelly for a few games☹️

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

The Kickback Bowl is looking crazy again this year. 7 teams still in with a shout of the last 3 playoff spaces. Big win for me this week but go up against the 11-1 Sack City - most likely the end of the road for me.

Still need 1 win out of two games to make the playoffs, or others to lose. My Kareem Hunt fek up is still haunting me, i would already be safe with my feet up. Lost Fournette now too ?

21 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Still need 1 win out of two games to make the playoffs, or others to lose. My Kareem Hunt fek up is still haunting me, i would already be safe with my feet up. Lost Fournette now too ?

There's only one week left of the regular season in Kickback Bowl.

You've made the playoffs.

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

There's only one week left of the regular season in Kickback Bowl.

You've made the playoffs.

I can’t make the playoffs in Kickback Bowl. I’ve still not made it in the Dynasty yet either.

8 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I can’t make the playoffs in Kickback Bowl. I’ve still not made it in the Dynasty yet either.

Battling it out for last place is where the real competitors are anyway.

21 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Yeah...was looking at the wrong Colt :lol:

luckyBatistuta
15 minutes ago, KineticBeat said:

Battling it out for last place is where the real competitors are anyway.

Damn tootin :laugh2:

chuck berrys hairline
57 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Yeah...was looking at the wrong Colt :lol:

I've got the guy this week who your talking about. Hope he plays his fringe players ?

Sexton Hardcastle

Foster going to Washington is quite incredible. How they continue to get away with this kind of behaviour while kneeling is the ultimate sin.

8 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Foster going to Washington is quite incredible. How they continue to get away with this kind of behaviour while kneeling is the ultimate sin.

It’s entirely, and depressingly, predictable. 

18 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

The Potatoes are the absolute worst.

Sexton Hardcastle

So maybe the saints aren’t all that good. Brees certainly looked like his age last night and not who has been for the past 8/9 weeks. Although the officials certainly helped Dallas.

Rotten night on the fantasy as a result.