• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

2 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

We suck again

You're having a Super Bowl hangover. It's a good problem to have.

15 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

You're having a Super Bowl hangover. It's a good problem to have.

Should never have lost that today.

Played brilliant for three quarters, total collapse in the fourth.

11 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Hiya to all our resident Lolphins fans 

Aye, typical stuff from them. ?  every week they seem to think it's cool to give teams head starts. ?

3 hours ago, MacPhee said:

Should never have lost that today.

Played brilliant for three quarters, total collapse in the fourth.

I haven't watched the game yet, but this Panther team is tougher than its record.

Also, remember when Mitch Trubisky went 2nd and Deshaun Watson went 12th in the draft? Remember how that made lots of sense?

Walter Payton
19 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

Houston vs San Diego.   I do not understand how fans are supposed to follow franchises when the team is moved hundreds of miles.

sheesh!  Meadowbank moving to Livingston caused turmoil at the time.  

On a somewhat related note, I picked up a really good Kindle book recently on the history of the NFL (it's really readable, not dry at all!)

"The League: How Five Rivals Created the NFL and Launched a Sports Empire" if anyone's interested. It helps understand the mindset where moving a team from East Coast to West Coast seems acceptable!

Three first rounders in 2019 is not to be sniffed at...if used wisely, of course. He’s clearly there for the long haul, and these moves will help him shape the roster he wants. 

3 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Fire sale continues.

Propper screwing the Oakland natives.

Not sure anyone at the organisation cares about the Oakland natives ?

Sexton Hardcastle

Of course not.  It eve got anywhere to play next year yet. Quite incredible the fall from two years ago but then again one decent season in a decade and a half is better than none.

From the very beginning, the Raiders franchise has followed its own path. Even with Al Davis in his grave, you should never expect the Raiders to be predictable.

Sexton Hardcastle

Nick Bosa looks a good player at least and they now have 70 plus in cap space. Just shit writing off a season 6 games in.

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Cowboys have overpaid for Cooper.

And given the Raiders recent first round picks, them having 3 next year doesn't mean much :lol:

Definitely overpaid, never lived up to the hype and not going to at the Cowboys either. 

Just when I think I couldn’t muck it up any worse than I already have this season, along comes week 7. I couldn’t make up my mind between Drake or Chubb, so I’m sitting in the kitchen on my iPad and shout to the wife...Drake or Chubb, she shouts back Chubb. So I drop Drake to the bench and put Chubb in. I’ve just finished watching the Chiefs, Bengals game and came off thinking I’ve walked my tie. I’ve gone on to check the scores and thought wtf!!… It’s then I’ve noticed that i’ve only gone and  fekn dropped Kareem Hunt by mistake, can only think I’ve saw the K and assumed it was Drake...37pts!!!…would have won and I’ve chucked it away???

8 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Definitely overpaid, never lived up to the hype and not going to at the Cowboys either. 

Just when I think I couldn’t muck it up any worse than I already have this season, along comes week 7. I couldn’t make up my mind between Drake or Chubb, so I’m sitting in the kitchen on my iPad and shout to the wife...Drake or Chubb, she shouts back Chubb. So I drop Drake to the bench and put Chubb in. I’ve just finished watching the Chiefs, Bengals game and came off thinking I’ve walked my tie. I’ve gone on to check the scores and thought wtf!!… It’s then I’ve noticed that i’ve only gone and  fekn dropped Kareem Hunt by mistake, can only think I’ve saw the K and assumed it was Drake...37pts!!!…would have won and I’ve chucked it away???

Wow :lol:

In the league with my mates, I lost to that last play fumble by Wentz. I had a 15 point lead, the lost fumble puts it to 13. He then has Coleman to play...he scores 14. Raging!

luckyBatistuta
Just now, hmfc_liam06 said:

Wow :lol:

In the league with my mates, I lost to that last play fumble by Wentz. I had a 15 point lead, the lost fumble puts it to 13. He then has Coleman to play...he scores 14. Raging!

Ouch, you just never know what’s going to happen, but that’s brutal.

5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Ouch, you just never know what’s going to happen, but that’s brutal.

Yup!

Couple of much needed wins in both Hearts leagues for me, an unreal performance in the KickbackBowl. Everything come together perfectly. Oh and of course, the Osweiler led Scranton Warriors glorious win in the dynasty :lol:

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Yup!

Couple of much needed wins in both Hearts leagues for me, an unreal performance in the KickbackBowl. Everything come together perfectly. Oh and of course, the Osweiler led Scranton Warriors glorious win in the dynasty :lol:

I can’t cut a break in the Kickabowl, think my team is alright. You said that they would be carried by Johnson, he’s been a disaster. That total fek up from myself has knocked me out of the Dynasty playoffs, KineticBeats must have thought it was Xmas when he noticed I’d dropped Hunt. 

10 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I can’t cut a break in the Kickabowl, think my team is alright. You said that they would be carried by Johnson, he’s been a disaster. That total fek up from myself has knocked me out of the Dynasty playoffs, KineticBeats must have thought it was Xmas when he noticed I’d dropped Hunt. 

I genuinely expected DJ to be a monster this season. Interesting to see how he pans out now McCoy isn't OC.

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I genuinely expected DJ to be a monster this season. Interesting to see how he pans out now McCoy isn't OC.

Was delighted to hear that news.

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I hadn't realised you'd done that until I read this thread. Was thinking I needed everyone to knock it out the park to beat you so was shocked when I saw I had won despite Beathard having a mare. 

chuck berrys hairline
On 22/10/2018 at 07:23, hmfc_liam06 said:

Also, hiya Chuck hiya pal :lol:

? Hope you enjoyed it buddy 

3 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

? Hope you enjoyed it buddy 

I honestly didn't think I stood a chance going into the later games.

The biggest question is, will Return of the Mack get off the board this season??

chuck berrys hairline
25 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I honestly didn't think I stood a chance going into the later games.

The biggest question is, will Return of the Mack get off the board this season??

I'm sure at one point we're 100+ on the dynasty and that was my worst week in the kickback bowl but thankfully rest of my division lost as well I think. RoM will get his win against me if he's due to play me soon ?

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

chuck berrys hairline
14 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Like Kevin and Jenny in the league ? Commish should let his wife play next season might make the forfeit worthwhile ?

6 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I have him in another re-draft league I was expecting him to be a monster too. 

In a position in that league where I need to choose 3 from DJ, Kerryon, Mack, and James Conner for the games this week and that change in OC makes that decision more difficult.

3 hours ago, KineticBeat said:

I have him in another re-draft league I was expecting him to be a monster too. 

In a position in that league where I need to choose 3 from DJ, Kerryon, Mack, and James Conner for the games this week and that change in OC makes that decision more difficult.

I have Connor, Mixon, Lindsay, Chubb, Cook and DJ. Selection headache indeed!

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Like Kevin and Jenny in the league ? Commish should let his wife play next season might make the forfeit worthwhile ?

:laugh2: 

1 hour ago, Peebo said:

Interesting to see what he ends up with, guaranteed it’s just a fine.

luckyBatistuta
10 hours ago, KineticBeat said:

I hadn't realised you'd done that until I read this thread. Was thinking I needed everyone to knock it out the park to beat you so was shocked when I saw I had won despite Beathard having a mare. 

I watched Beathards game, was honking, another reason that I thought I had skooshed it :laugh2:

19 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Interesting to see what he ends up with, guaranteed it’s just a fine.

Frightening to realise that mistakenly wandering into someone's house whilst pished could land you 4 years in the clink...not that I'm suggesting Kelly was pished - merely mumbling incoherently.

Might not have Lionel Hutz as his lawyer...

More natural order restored. Always great to beat the Dolphins.

Osweiler wasn’t TOO bad, but so glad we made those changes at QB last off-season. 

Time for my my annual prediction that the Texans are gonna win the Super Bowl...

On 24/10/2018 at 17:43, Boof said:

Frightening to realise that mistakenly wandering into someone's house whilst pished could land you 4 years in the clink...not that I'm suggesting Kelly was pished - merely mumbling incoherently.

Might not have Lionel Hutz as his lawyer...

Even more frightening is that it could see you getting shot, and legally. 

28 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Looks like Fuller is done for the season.

Yup. Sore one, particularly as he clicks so well with Watson. Just when I thought we were getting some luck with the injuries this year, after a horrendous season last year (multiple first rounders out for extended periods, including him). 

3 hours ago, Peebo said:

Even more frightening is that it could see you getting shot, and legally. 

Aye, that too!!

Only in some states, though, isn't it?