• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

1 minute ago, Cade said:

Browns win again :scenes:

With possibly the worst successful sclaff of a FG I’ve ever seen. 

1 hour ago, MacPhee said:

Throughly depressing

Looking pretty to meeee, Eagles lucky the game is still this tight they haven't started. 

Just now, VivaObua said:

Looking pretty to meeee, Eagles lucky the game is still this tight they haven't started. 

Haven't started this season

1 minute ago, VivaObua said:

Superbowl hangover. Roughing the passer looked iffy.

What the **** is a defensive line man supposed to do.

luckyBatistuta
54 minutes ago, Peebo said:

****ing yesssss! Another OT win, and against those *******s. AFC South charge is on! 

Regretting the Colts going for that 4th down even more now. Your lot certainly fought hard for that win. Some great plays from Watson, but i’d be worrying about some of the unnecessary hits he takes. 

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Regretting the Colts going for that 4th down even more now. Your lot certainly fought hard for that win. Some great plays from Watson, but i’d be worrying about some of the unnecessary hits he takes. 

He looks back to what we saw last year. Any QB with that style is likely to take hits. After years of watching Osweiler, Fitzpatrick, Savage, Hoyer etc., it’s great to have someone like that, even if it means spells out injured are even more inevitable. 

7 hours ago, Peebo said:

****ing yesssss! Another OT win, and against those *******s. AFC South charge is on! 

Did us a favour. Hopefully we capitalise by beating The Saints. 

Watt-Zeefuik

63 yards. 63 YARDS!!!

And they signed Eric Reid!

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

chuck berrys hairline

Commish why isn't there a loan option in the dynasty ? there's no point in me playing this week ? 

I must say that I am ABSOLUTELY STUNNED to see that Beckham has emerged as an even bigger bell-end just weeks after signing his new contract. 

20 hours ago, MacPhee said:

Anyone headed to London the next few weeks? 

Yup, at the seahawks v raiders this sunday, sold my tickets for the two games after that

chuck berrys hairline
2 hours ago, Peebo said:

I must say that I am ABSOLUTELY STUNNED to see that Beckham has emerged as an even bigger bell-end just weeks after signing his new contract. 

Think he's on the verge of a mental breakdown going by his touchline antics. TBF he has thrown it further than Eli this season ?

4 hours ago, Peebo said:

He's a bairn

Guys,

Are any of you heading down to the Eagles vs Jags game?

I am selling a First Class Return Train ticket worth £150 for £30 if anyone is interested?

Outward: Train leaves Edinburgh Waverley at 08:30 on Saturday 27th of August

Return: Train leaves Kings Cross at 11:30 on Monday 29th of August.

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, Peebo said:

Man is a grade A ersehole. He’s not happy with Eli as QB, yet he still signed his big contract to fill his pockets. What did he think was going to happen this season. If he isn’t happy, then tough, he should have moved on. 

2 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Guys,

Are any of you heading down to the Eagles vs Jags game?

I am selling a First Class Return Train ticket worth £150 for £30 if anyone is interested?

Outward: Train leaves Edinburgh Waverley at 08:30 on Saturday 27th of August

Return: Train leaves Kings Cross at 11:30 on Monday 29th of August.

Had the return been the tuesday i'd have taken it but got Spurs V Man City on the monday night

Sexton Hardcastle

Bama qb looks a player. Seventh straight opening drive td and then Oregon win in OT.

Two qbs giants will no doubt be tracking. Long evening of quality college games.

chuck berrys hairline
11 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Bama qb looks a player. Seventh straight opening drive td and then Oregon win in OT.

Two qbs giants will no doubt be tracking. Long evening of quality college games.

What's the script between Tagliova (SP) and Hurts. Is it split snaps shared each half as I noticed he's not thrown a 4th quarter touchdown all season up until last week.

Sexton Hardcastle

Oakland looking shite so far so this game could be over quickly. Really hate all the bandwagon ‘celebs’ that pop up on the bbc coverage. 

57 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Oakland looking shite so far so this game could be over quickly. Really hate all the bandwagon ‘celebs’ that pop up on the bbc coverage. 

The coverage is really quite cringeworthy. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Offensive line is rookies given injuries. Nothing Carr can do about it but Grudens awful play calls not helping. Shutout a nap.

Sexton Hardcastle

Surprised people paid hard money to go and see them. They’ve been gash all’s season amd made an average Seattle team look half decent. Good for all the UK bandwagon fans.