**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer

I know he didn't bother to set a team but that's still an epic score from Forrester in the ESPN league.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

I know he didn't bother to set a team but that's still an epic score from Forrester in the ESPN league.

Aye it's the lowest score I've seen so far in 9 years of playing that version. Which leads IF I do another one next year I'm going to have to look at who joins as some teams joined and never even bothered there a?se all year. Including some guys that play here every week.

Nucky Thompson

6 points and big bad Gore v the Chicago D. Right down to the wire this would be my first win against boo boys in 7 attempts.

I would probably concede defeat if I had any other Defence apart from Chicago

Sterling Archer

I would probably concede defeat if I had any other Defence apart from Chicago

...going up against a QB in his first start.

yeh I was a bit worried when I realised you had Chicago D. I do think with Kapernick in they will lean allot more on Gore. Gonna be close though.

Nucky Thompson

yeh I was a bit worried when I realised you had Chicago D. I do think with Kapernick in they will lean allot more on Gore. Gonna be close though.

Yup sure is. If you win, that's my play off chances doomed

Geoff Kilpatrick

McGahee torn MCL and broken leg.

Poor Nessies :(

It's astounding to see the number of players going down in the last couple of weeks of a relatively free injury season.

Sterling Archer

Ha! A post dripping with sincerity there, Donald?

It was tbh, you've been the best team this year.

No one wants to win a league because all the other teams guys got injured.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thanksgiving games could make Week 12 selections a nightmare. I'm swithering on Hernandez again, even though with Gronk's injury I'm almost certain the Pats will play him against the Jests.

It was tbh, you've been the best team this year.

No one wants to win a league because all the other teams guys got injured.

Best team so far, though I've ridden my luck quite heavily at times. You only need to look at the likes of Golden Tate & Charles Clay having their big games when I've put them in the line-up to see that, though I guess I've also been rewarded for my loyalty to guys like Dwyer as well.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out - Gronk may just make it back for the key play-off games and whilst MacGahee is a big loss Bryce Brown might be about to become just relevant enough to mop up a few points for me - could make all the difference in the final analysis. Similar with Roethlisberger & Kaepernick... I've already exceeded my expectations for this year so its all gravy from here out. :)

edit: you've not been short of an injury yourself this year either!

Edited by Muhammad

Sterling Archer

Thanksgiving games could make Week 12 selections a nightmare. I'm swithering on Hernandez again, even though with Gronk's injury I'm almost certain the Pats will play him against the Jests.

FWIW I'm starting Hernandez in my other league, he'll play.

Read something that when he was asked he didn't say anything, just smiled.

Sterling Archer

Best team so far, though I've ridden my luck quite heavily at times. You only need to look at the likes of Golden Tate & Charles Clay having their big games when I've put them in the line-up to see that, though I guess I've also been rewarded for my loyalty to guys like Dwyer as well.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out - Gronk may just make it back for the key play-off games and whilst MacGahee is a big loss Bryce Brown might be about to become just relevant enough to mop up a few points for me - could make all the difference in the final analysis. Similar with Roethlisberger & Kaepernick... I've already exceeded my expectations for this year so its all gravy from here out. :)

edit: you've not been short of an injury yourself this year either!

You're not wrong. By my count I've had

Mathews

Stewart

Richardson

Nicks

Britt

Graham

all miss games.

Whoop. Finally beat the monkey on my back aka Boo boys. My first winning season as well. Slight glimmer of hope for next week against Donnie is that most of my players have a decent match up.

Romo against 29th pass d

Gore 32nd RD

Starks 16th

Shorts 27th

Smith 13th

Avery 18th

Moore 2nd

Gonzo 32nd

Broncos 28th.

Ticket to both Wembley games purchased this morning. Cannot wait!

:pleasing::verysmug:

Going on my own though

:sob:

:vrface::facepalm:

Looks like this was a cracker. Missed the first 3 quarters of it :verymad:

I'm glad the Texans are making our games more watchable now the play-off place is a formality.

Luck?

Aye i thought they have had a couple of jammy moments. The 97 yard drive was awesome though

Interception now though

:jjyay:

This has been an excellent game

**** me, what a game. Second week in a row. My ticker cannae take much more of this this season.

Edited by Peebo