• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

I`ve tried umpteen times, no one wants to play. And to make matters worse i`ve just burnt my favre no4 shirt baws.

I wanna shot, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll trade my 2nd pick if the Cleveland Steamers take the number one guy on my list.

But I'm after a WR and he's already got two, so it's not likely.

Sterling Archer

I'll trade my 2nd pick if the Cleveland Steamers take the number one guy on my list.

You got your guy, is there a trade on the horizon now?

You got your guy, is there a trade on the horizon now?

I`ve sent one so we will see what happens.

Sterling Archer

I'd trade my pick as well if the right offer was on the table. If not, I might surprise a few with my pick

We're getting to that point in the draft where Nothing would surprise me. Well maybe somethings but there's a lot of ways to go.

Sent a trade request to you.

Sent a trade request to you.

Sorry pal. Wished I'd seen this.

Just came in and saw that I'd gotten Breaston (first choice) so I've just selected Kenny Britt.

Sterling Archer

Just came in and saw that I'd gotten Breaston (first choice) so I've just selected Kenny Britt.

Got this guy in another dynasty league. Bit worried about his work ethic (he turned up to OTA's out of shape) but the guys got a lot of talent and is still young.

Got this guy in another dynasty league. Bit worried about his work ethic (he turned up to OTA's out of shape) but the guys got a lot of talent and is still young.

Wasn't aware of that but I'm not overly concerned. Have faith in Jeff Fisher to whip him back into shape. He's only young as well, you're always going to have little flashes of immaturity.

He's got the same bye week as Santana Moss so I'm considering taking another WR in the next two or three picks, maybe a solid veteran if there are any left. Will decide when I see how many are still available.

No probs mate sent you another trade.

Just to say another thing. I'm delighted with getting Breaston. He's a young guy, 4th year in the league, and he's just taking over the number 2nd duties in Arizona after Boldin was traded. Reached 1,000 yards in his 2nd season when Boldin was out injured for half the year and still managed 700+ yards last year from the slot position.

As long as Lienart doesn't completely flop, Breaston should have a good year and may only get better. He'll certainly see a lot of good coverages with Fitzgerald on the other side of the field.

I was very close to taking him when I selected Moss, so to get him a round later makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. thumbsup.gif

Waiting for Holy Spirit to come on now and tell me something about the guy that makes me doubt the pick.

Edited by ForresterJambo

I'm next up if you want to offer me the trade :)

Think you're good to go pal, unless he wants to do another deal.

Sterling Archer

Wasn't aware of that but I'm not overly concerned. Have faith in Jeff Fisher to whip him back into shape. He's only young as well, you're always going to have little flashes of immaturity.

He's got the same bye week as Santana Moss so I'm considering taking another WR in the next two or three picks, maybe a solid veteran if there are any left. Will decide when I see how many are still available.

Feel the same as you, he's working his way back now and hasn't got much competition for WR1. Definate good value there.

Sterling Archer

Trades processed, sorry for the delay, let's keep on rolling, so long till my next pick!

Feel the same as you, he's working his way back now and hasn't got much competition for WR1. Definate good value there.

Thoughts on the Breaston pick?

I'm treating you as some sort of oracle figure. thumbsup.gif

Nucky Thompson

We might have a bit of a wait now :rolleyes: Tom who is up next has not logged on for nearly 3 days.

Sterling Archer

Thoughts on the Breaston pick?

I'm treating you as some sort of oracle figure. thumbsup.gif

Like the pick, they drafted a guy Andre Roberts from the Citadel who is a very promising WR but a great return guy aswell, the plan is to have Breaston give up return duties so he can concentrate on playing WR, I think Doucet hurts his value slightly but he's done it before and I think that matters a lot.

Wouldn't treat me as an oracle, my opinions may be **** I just read a lot!

Sterling Archer

We might have a bit of a wait now :rolleyes: Tom who is up next has not logged on for nearly 3 days.

Toms not had Internet access at home and has only been able to do picks at work, sure he'll do it in the morning, anyway, he's getting his home net sorted tomorrow so should be ok from then.

Nucky Thompson

Damn, love the Stafford pick, guy is set for top 5 in the future

Possibly but he could also turn out to be the next Ryan Leaf :whistling:

Damn, love the Stafford pick, guy is set for top 5 in the future

I just had a horrible feeling that he would definitely have been gone by my next pick(23 more before I go again)..and even though he is my second QB I think he will hold much more value in the long run than any WR/RB available right now...I hope

Sterling Archer

I just had a horrible feeling that he would definitely have been gone by my next pick(23 more before I go again)..and even though he is my second QB I think he will hold much more value in the long run than any WR/RB available right now...I hope

Trust me when I tell you he would have. I would have picked him if he'd got to my seventh round pick. Just hoping I can get the guy I want at 6.10, probably a bit of a reach at that position.

Nucky Thompson

I've still to pick my starting QB but I never had him in mind ;)

Possibly but he could also turn out to be the next Ryan Leaf :whistling:

picard-sigh.jpg

My exact reaction when I heard the Cowboys had signed Leaf. He was absolutely chronic.

His stats from his rookie season were hilarious, even for a rookie. Two TDs and 15 INTs and that year included a game against the chiefs were he completed one of 15 passes for four yards! He also fumbled three times in that game.

Never had the desire to be a top quarterback. Just a complete tosser who received far too much money and then took that cash and ran from the game, to quote Rodney Harrison.

Nucky Thompson

picard-sigh.jpg

My exact reaction when I heard the Cowboys had signed Leaf. He was absolutely chronic.

His stats from his rookie season were hilarious, even for a rookie. Two TDs and 15 INTs and that year included a game against the chiefs were he completed one of 15 passes for four yards! He also fumbled three times in that game.

Never had the desire to be a top quarterback. Just a complete tosser who received far too much money and then took that cash and ran from the game, to quote Rodney Harrison.

To think it was a toss up between him and Peyton Manning to be #1 overall draft pick in 1998 is scary :o

Sterling Archer

Guys, looking to trade back, maybe even out of the 6th entirely and pick up a bump in the 7th, 8th etc.

Hit me with your best offer.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I have two guys who I'll be happy with at my pick. (6.14)

If they both go, I'm open to offers.

Sterling Archer

I have two guys who I'll be happy with at my pick. (6.14)

If they both go, I'm open to offers.

I've offered you a trade if you want to guarantee one of your guys.

Let me know what you think.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've offered you a trade if you want to guarantee one of your guys.

Let me know what you think.

I'm passing because I like my position in the 7th and want to see what everyone else does in this round first.

Sterling Archer

I'm passing because I like my position in the 7th and want to see what everyone else does in this round first.

No worries.

Sterling Archer

This could be a very slow week. Isn't there someone away on holidays also this week?

Yeah, Invernessies is away. He's going to take some time out from catching the rays to make a pick though.

Yeah, Invernessies is away. He's going to take some time out from catching the rays to make a pick though.

He should have cancelled his holiday and showed some more dedication imo :thumbsup:

Sterling Archer

He should have cancelled his holiday and showed some more dedication imo :thumbsup:

Hopefully I get back on the clock tonight. Still looking to trade down. I'm 99% sure the guy I want will be there a few picks back and so will consider any reasonable offers.

Hopefully I get back on the clock tonight. Still looking to trade down. I'm 99% sure the guy I want will be there a few picks back and so will consider any reasonable offers.

I was looking to see If I could do a deal and move up, but I'm too many picks back.

Sterling Archer

We're rolling now. Probably shouldn't expect another pick from tomorrow. Nessies is probably out on the lash.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think my choices are safe so I'm willing to trade down 6.14 but I'm keeping 7.03.

Sterling Archer

My next pick better be good, because I don`t have another pick until late in the 9th.

If you want another pick I'd be happy to look at some trades.

Will give Invernessies till this evening to make a pick then will just send him a text asking when we can expect something. Sure he's probably sleeping off a hangover at the moment.

If you want another pick I'd be happy to look at some trades.

Will give Invernessies till this evening to make a pick then will just send him a text asking when we can expect something. Sure he's probably sleeping off a hangover at the moment.

What kind of offers are you guys looking at.

Sterling Archer

What kind of offers are you guys looking at.

I'm open to anything. There's a guy I want but feel I can get him with my 7.07, so I'd like to hang onto that. Otherwise I'll consider moving any picks. Especially looking to move out of 6.10 if possible. Have a guy I'm happy to pick if I can't get value though.