Velicka

Pete Seeger

Aye, brilliant. There is nothing like kicking us when we're down. Was there any need to bring out a player under those circumstances when we're 2-0 down at half time. It just felt like a great big kick in the nuts to me. Pelvic problem my arse

Aye, brilliant. There is nothing like kicking us when we're down. Was there any need to bring out a player under those circumstances when we're 2-0 down at half time. It just felt like a great big kick in the nuts to me. Pelvic problem my arse

Agreed. Many people around me thought the same too.

Slap in the puss for the fans if you ask me.

Skivingatwork

It was almost like an episode of Bullseye:

"Here's what you could have had!"

Timing could not have been worse

It summed us up beautifully. We are now so bad that our best players think that moving to Norway's 3rd best team to play in front of 3 fishermen and a whale is a step up the career ladder. In fact, he's probably right actually.

Stupid idea, its like leaving presents for people at work, if you don;t want to be her get stuffed.

MackaysCentreSpot

I felt embarrased for him.

But most of all I felt like most one here...........we did not need our noses rubbed in it.

Another show of how much those in charge really do not understand the Hearts fans.

I thought it was a poor show rubbing it in, but I still applauded Velicka cos he really deserved it

He has tried his heart out for our club, scored a lot of important goals, but has not got the recognition he deserved from the fans until there were rumours we were selling him

Nelly Terraces

Sadly, from what it used to be, Hearts now have the biggest pussy support in British football that will do NOTHING to get rid of the scourge that is slashing all over our club, that they felt they could literally wheel this geezer out and pash all over our faces.

Thanks Vlad. Believe.

Guess we were meant to share in the happiness of his big hike up the ladder to Stavwherethefeckisanger.

Although it is a fairy tale ending for Velicka to be plucked from the backwater obscurity of Hearts to now dine at the table of the Norwegian elite.

Nelly Terraces

I think that it's probably the most disgusting thing a football club has done to it's fans in my 40 years on this planet. They took the pash out of every single Hearts fan tonight.

They're beyond contempt. Hobo Monsters I'd call these beasts in charge.

Every other team introduces their new signings to the fans.

We introduce the guy that is leaving.

You couldnt make it up.

Funny as f-o-o-k actually.

Nelly Terraces

The **** rubbed our faces in it. There's no level these hoboesque beasts can reach that's low enough. Shame on them all.

i was so dumbsruck at this ridiculous act i could not even muster any applause for the guy. it is embarassing that he has chosen to go to a poorer league because hearts pay him ?850 per week while makela is on 5000

Embarrassing.

He'd clearly been told what to say anyway. "Favourite moment" - Scoring against Hibs. Never saw that coming.

"What will you miss most" -The Fans.

Predictable, scripted, choreographed - call it what you like.... it was cringeworthy.

I couldn't hear a word he said. Can people in the Wheatfield, Roseburn and Gorgie stands understand what comes over the tannoy? Its impossable to hear what's being said if you're in the Main Stand.

Guest JamboRobbo
Embarrassing.

He'd clearly been told what to say anyway. "Favourite moment" - Scoring against Hibs. Never saw that coming.

"What will you miss most" -The Fans.

Predictable, scripted, choreographed - call it what you like.... it was cringeworthy.

Agreed.

He came out to say "bye", it's not like he'll get another time to do it. Same's happened with basically every other decent player we've sold?

Not like it's his fault he's off and he doesn't deserve the chance.

He came out to say "bye", it's not like he'll get another time to do it. Same's happened with basically every other decent player we've sold?

Not like it's his fault he's off and he doesn't deserve the chance.

tend to agree..........although I didn't see Velicka as I had just left the ground:mad::mad: I think as fans we are all abit fragile at the moment and are reacting to almost anything!

Please give us a Manager............:(

Archived