Captain PassBack Toward Miko!

MummyJambo

Did Anyone Who Watched The Game On The Tele See Wat Barry F Did To Miko After He Tackled Him?

I Thought It Was Shocking He Is Meant To Be Pro Not Some Immature Little Boy Still Holding A grudge I mean Get er It Already ! :confused:

Did Anyone Who Watched The Game On The Tele See Wat Barry F Did To Miko After He Tackled Him?

I Thought It Was Shocking He Is Meant To Be Pro Not Some Immature Little Boy Still Holding A grudge I mean Get er It Already ! :confused:

And then the ref talks to Miko:mad:

Still to watch the tv but could not believe

what i was watching.

The ref should have a good look at himself.

I thought he picked on Miko a couple of times tonight.

Yeah I Watched It From Home Coz I couldnt get babysitter even tho i had a ticket! and the ref did pick on him when he came on!

When is this miko thing gonna end!

loveofthegame

I saw it from my seat in lower F. And Dougal talks to Miko. Speechless at that point. Barry 'i couldnae hack it in the Premiership' Ferguson really does rule the roost up here

my view from the gorgie was baz shoved miko over went over to have some afters with him ...Miko gets spoken to and baz is still having a go at him

Guest kashoghi

Yup diver at it again thought Barry fouled him, but the wee diving **** made the most of it he always does Barry just told him a few truths if you cant lip read Barry called him a diving little arsehole and I'm afraid I agree .

I thought Nade could have walked for his kick at Davy Weir not even a card whats our referees coming to .

Yup diver at it again thought Barry fouled him, but the wee diving **** made the most of it he always does Barry just told him a few truths if you cant lip read Barry called him a diving little arsehole and I'm afraid I agree .

I thought Nade could have walked for his kick at Davy Weir not even a card whats our referees coming to .

So what are you? A Rangers fan or a deluded tartan army "footsoldier" (sic)

If you saw more games you would know that the standard tactic now is to foul Miko and then instantly shout at him and the ref ignores the foul.

Thunderstruck

Whereas Naismith is an upstanding footballer. Unless, of course, a Hearts player was within 3 feet of him.

Althought I dont agree with the miko bit but i do agree with the statement about bringing players out to say goodbye, its like the want to rub it in ours faces! Name another team who brings their players out at halftime to say goodbye?

Hobo yes I am still doesn't make any difference if Miko put as much effort into trying get his team playing better and scoring goals than all his efforts into cheating and diving you might be a more credible position in the league

You got torn apart tonight the one guy in the middle of the park you would give your eye teeth for and your moaning about the diving little **** .

who does the PR at Tynie thats a bit insensitive is it not 2-0 down at halftime and they bring your best striker out to say ta ta who's kidding who

GGTTH

Never seen the game (just back from Falkirk) but to stick up for that **** Ferguson being a hibby is beyond belief. Aye Noddy is a diving wee gob****** but he is definately getting a raw deal of it and I can't see why he would start diving when his team is getting hammered. He's no more of a diver as Naismith and Burke too. Ferguson always will and always will be a moaning arrogant cheating weegie bawbag who controls the ref and gets away with murder game after game. :rolleyes:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I dont think ropey ref's are going to explain tonight away unfortunatly. Dougal could have sent off entire Rangers team and we still wouldnt have scored.

Yeah I Watched It From Home Coz I couldnt get babysitter even tho i had a ticket! and the ref did pick on him when he came on!

When is this miko thing gonna end!

When we get rid of him.

Barry the fud shoulda been off the park for his 2 handed assault on Miko. Oh, hang on, he,s weegie, can,t be done!:dontgetit:

I don't think he should have been booked for his shove on Miko.

He should however have been booked for "foul and abusive language" as you did not have to be a lip reader to make out a more than a few sweary words in his diatribe to Miko.

A naughty word here and there is allowed but not a stream of them as Sir Bazza of Edmiston Drive got away with tonight.

The man is now a law unto himself as far as refs are concerned.

Never seen the game (just back from Falkirk) but to stick up for that **** Ferguson being a hibby is beyond belief. Aye Noddy is a diving wee gob****** but he is definately getting a raw deal of it and I can't see why he would start diving when his team is getting hammered. He's no more of a diver as Naismith and Burke too. Ferguson always will and always will be a moaning arrogant cheating weegie bawbag who controls the ref and gets away with murder game after game. :rolleyes:

And eh shiels......

you don't half talk some sheeite.

You know, if you stop talking crap people might not know you are an @rse. Made the most of it ? Did you actually see the incident ?

Not that I wish to give a referee any any support, but given that we don't know what Dougall said to Miko, we can't really criticise him. From what I remember (I'm trying hard to blank the game from my mind !) it wasn't a finger wagging lecture, so it may even have been something positive or encouraging (unlikely I know but you never know).

Take your red, white and blue glasses off and get back to follow follow.

Barry Ferguson was made to look like an absolute superstar last night.

I think he's the best player in Scottish football - but we made it ridiculously easy for him. How Frail/Romanov didn't realise that our 4 in midfield was being overrun by the Rangers 5 is beyond belief.

What an absolute bag of balls

Barry Ferguson runs 10 yards to push Miko to the ground with both hands, (bookable offence but of course Barry Ferguson is not allowed to be booked). The foul is given and Barry Ferguson backs away saying something along the lines of Feck off, it's always you, it's always you, fecking little ersehole (did anyone notice he kept glancing over in the direction of the camera as he had his wee rant, trying to perpetuate the Miko = diving cheat myth. Sorry Barry we all saw you push him over, it wasn't a dive, dickhead). Which is quite ridiculous given the fact that it was clearly shown on the TV to be deliberate. BF again escapes a booking for the language. And to top it off the Sultana commentator says that Miko apparently has 'a history of diving', well show the incident again then you tool, you'll see it was a push.

On a completely different subject did anyone else hear a certain song being belted out by the entire Rangers support? I wonder if the powers that be have the balls to actually deduct them points, I would LOVE that long time.

Sadly thats a fact................while our players apparently 'learn' **** all as the seasons go by, our opponents have cottoned on fairly quickly that you can half Miko and Audry in the tackle and still get way with it, provided you give them the now standard diving ^^^^ rant while he's down

Stuart Dougal has been 'got at' too now I think. He was the last bastion of NON-BIAS :hae36:in my eyes but I think we are absolutely fecked now :sad:

my view from the gorgie was baz shoved miko over went over to have some afters with him ...Miko gets spoken to and baz is still having a go at him

There was another incident where Miko had the ball on the line near the corner of the wheatfiled at the Gorgie end. He was challenged for the ball by a rancers player and IMO it clearly came of the bluenose however the linesman instantly flagged for a throw to rancers. I for some reason watched dougal and for an unbelievable amount of time he ignored all around to stare at Miko. I presume he was waiting for a reaction from Miko towards the linesman but for my money he was almost urging Miko to get involved so he could take action. Or am I paranoid? to his credit Miko held his lip and didnt get invloved.

There was another incident where Miko had the ball on the line near the corner of the wheatfiled at the Gorgie end. He was challenged for the ball by a rancers player and IMO it clearly came of the bluenose however the linesman instantly flagged for a throw to rancers. I for some reason watched dougal and for an unbelievable amount of time he ignored all around to stare at Miko. I presume he was waiting for a reaction from Miko towards the linesman but for my money he was almost urging Miko to get involved so he could take action. Or am I paranoid? to his credit Miko held his lip and didnt get invloved.

He did the exact same in the BF incident although if anyone should have been having a rant it was Miko, he was the victim. I think the ability to keep his temper does him great credit, he just shuts up and gets on with it. (Unlike Calum Elliot who acts like Kevin the teenager - the Harry Enfield character).

Thunderstruck

If anyone can cast their minds back a couple of seasons to Ibrox, Miko "tackled" bazza in almost the same fashion as was done in reverse last night. Result = yellow and, as second booking, a dismissal.

Bazza's immunity to caution is now as laughable as the inability of officials and the media to see Nakamura for what he is - an opportunistic cheat.

Is that "Captain Passback" who put a lovely flick through for the 1st goal. I wish we had someone with his quality playing last night. I am amazed how many people on here cant see what a good player he is.

I did want to smash him over the Miko incident however.......weegie guffie :mad:

Last night was the biggest indication yet that Barry Ferguson thinks/does rule refs in this country. The number of times he gave the ref a mouthful and the ref does feck all. If ANY of our players confronted the ref like he did, they wouldnt have lasted the match.

Who does Barry Ferguson think he is?

The OF players will be protected though, most refs support one or the other and if not, they know where their paycheck comes from.

It's a joke, really is, unfortunately we could have done something about it by challenging but that's gone now.

Fergushun is a ****** of the highest order and it's plain to see that Dougal hates all Lithuanians, it's even been mentioned in a match report on a few occasions, he really gives them a hard time. Used to think he was a decent ref but he's a tw@t like the rest.

If anyone can cast their minds back a couple of seasons to Ibrox, Miko "tackled" bazza in almost the same fashion as was done in reverse last night. Result = yellow and, as second booking, a dismissal.

Bazza's immunity to caution is now as laughable as the inability of officials and the media to see Nakamura for what he is - an opportunistic cheat.

Yes, but in fact it was a straight red given bv the wonderfully fair McCurry.

Ferguson done exactley the same thing at the mainstand touchline he cut in front of the defender and threw himself to the ground to win a freekick.But i suppose because he is king Barry thats ok.Its to easy to shout that Miko has dived every time he is fouled and it is getting beyond a joke he gets fouled constantly and we get heehaw for it.Miko is not the first player to dive and wont be the last in fact there were worse divers on the park last night .Naismith goes down to easily all the time but it never gets mentioned must be because he is a young honest scottish lad.

Fort Vallance

GIRUY

So what are you? A Rangers fan or a deluded tartan army "footsoldier" (sic)

If you saw more games you would know that the standard tactic now is to foul Miko and then instantly shout at him and the ref ignores the foul.

Obviously I only saw the TV feed via Hearts TV but it did look like Miko went down a wee bit to easily and to be honest as much as I have no time for Ferguson he was in his rights to have a go at him and as for Nade's "swipe" at Weir , that was a disgrace and all credit to Weir for not making more of it

So you agree barry fouled miko, but you then agree with barry calling miko a diving **** :blah:

away you go you hobo reptile

Obviously I only saw the TV feed via Hearts TV but it did look like Miko went down a wee bit to easily and to be honest as much as I have no time for Ferguson he was in his rights to have a go at him and as for Nade's "swipe" at Weir , that was a disgrace and all credit to Weir for not making more of it

Was that when Weir was down squealing and rolling around with his hands to his face?

Shortly before he stood up and then got on with the game. There was clearly nothing wrong with him.

David Weir disgraced himself with that last night.

Was that when Weir was down squealing and rolling around with his hands to his face?

Shortly before he stood up and then got on with the game. There was clearly nothing wrong with him.

Coco, thats just not true about Weir, I obviously had the benefit of numerous replays (dunno if you were at the game or TV) and if you saw the replays you would see it was a fair dunt and a deliberate one at that. I must say that I didnt see Weir make much of it, maybe if you were there you saw more than I did but fact is Nade was lucky

Eh no - not that I want to stick up for any Hun, but I watched the game on Setanta when I got back in last night and it was a clear sneaky kick from Nade on Weir, off the ball as well.

Nade disgraced himself and us last night (for that and for playing like a useless , lazy ****) not Weir.

:hae36: Three cheers for the red, white and blue.

"Swing low..."

Coco, thats just not true about Weir, I obviously had the benefit of numerous replays (dunno if you were at the game or TV) and if you saw the replays you would see it was a fair dunt and a deliberate one at that. I must say that I didnt see Weir make much of it, maybe if you were there you saw more than I did but fact is Nade was lucky

I'm not sure we're talking about the same incident?

I didn't see what initially happened between Nade and Weir in the one I'm talking about. But Weir went down like a sack of spuds, rolled around squealing and holding his face as if he was hurt. Saw that Dougal was pulling Nade aside and then stood up to take the free kick. Obviously nothing wrong with him.

Eh no - not that I want to stick up for any Hun, but I watched the game on Setanta when I got back in last night and it was a clear sneaky kick from Nade on Weir, off the ball as well.

Nade disgraced himself and us last night (for that and for playing like a useless , lazy ****) not Weir.

See other reply to Tom Heaney.

Was this the one where Weir hit the deck or was it another incident?

Incidentally, I don't ever want to see Nade play for Hearts again. He is a disgrace to the jersey with his lack of effort.

Weir was rolling around for ages, it was right in line with where I sit, I did see Nade had a wee shove at him, but Weir's reaction was over the top, as usual.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same incident?

I didn't see what initially happened between Nade and Weir in the one I'm talking about. But Weir went down like a sack of spuds, rolled around squealing and holding his face as if he was hurt. Saw that Dougal was pulling Nade aside and then stood up to take the free kick. Obviously nothing wrong with him.

Coco, I think that makes perfect sense now it must have been different incidents. The Nade kick was out of order, perhaps it was after the shove where Weir made a meal of it. So Nade perhaps thought, "here I'll give you something to really go down about":blah:

Weir was rolling around for ages, it was right in line with where I sit, I did see Nade had a wee shove at him, but Weir's reaction was over the top, as usual.

Obviously different incidents as the one I was talking about was a deliberate kick. Then I got thinking, maybe it wasnt deliberate, after watching Nade play maybe he was going for the ball which was then 10 yards away, maybe it was just a bad aim:eek:

I couldn't believe what that bloody ned got away with last night. Every single time the ref blew the whistle, there's Bazza in his face telling him how it's going to be. Every single time. Wagging his finger in the ref's face...you name it....I've never seen the likes of it anywhere else. Best thing is that when he's done and his wishes have been observed, he turns and walks off and the ref pats his flippin back!

Not sure which Rangers player it was (possibly Whittaker/Adam..can't really remember)...but anyway, they booted the ball out for a throw in and then when it came back onto the pitch, then booted it out once more into the Main Stand. Jambos went mental, the ref starts walking towards him all purposefully and then what happens? He suddenly stops....then walks away as if he'd never seen anything at all. ARGH! It's pointless moaning about it, but it's just so incredibly blatant.

Barry Ferguson is a disgrace.

He fouled Miko, and kicked out at him on the ground, then that t*** Kevin Thomson had a dig at him too.

I was in the Wheatfield stand and had a clear view of what happened.

But **** all was said in the papers today.

Ferguson is a disgrace.

I assume that the feed was sound only then?

None of Miko's team mates ran to his defence of challenged the weegie *****.Shows a complete lack of togetherness.

A decent captain would have been right into Ferguson's face backing his team mate but Berra and co were not interested in the slightest.

It's all gone Pete Tong.

Archived