Satan tv

yvonnejambo

:mad: Every blooomminngggg time. My setanta works all week but when I want to watch a live game no service comes up on the screen. Phoned to cancel it couple of weks ago but they wouldnt until I had it a month (changed from having it on freeview to sky). The month with sky ran out last week but the picture seemed to come back so thought may as well continue especially for tonights game, but now picture gone again:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I can watch setanta 3. 4 and whatever other p**h but not 1 or 2. Hung on to a phoneline for last 25 mins to be then told I have come through on the wrong line and to retry the phone line again pressing different option. I may cry soon. Cant get to game as its mid week, sold my tickets, kept this rubbish tv station hoping to watch the game and now looks highly unlikely.

kinross jambo

setanta phonelines are a joke,phoned up to cancel a few weeks ago and they kept me hanging on for 20 minutes before i hung up,will cancel next week but i'm phoning from my work to keep the phone bill down.

setanta phonelines are a joke,phoned up to cancel a few weeks ago and they kept me hanging on for 20 minutes before i hung up,will cancel next week but i'm phoning from my work to keep the phone bill down.

I have now spent an hour on the phone altogether and have given up. Think I need taken to a secure unit as my head is buzzing with the recorded message telling me if I wish to subscribe go online. I hate them. How can I get to speak to someone? No chance of getting the channel to work tonight. Hhhmm what can I watch setanta golf - fab :mad:

Yvonne - do you pay for Setanta by Direct Debit?

If so, then simply cancel the DD - that should stop it.

I didnt get the link to work, listened on hearts world. probably better in hindsight :mad: Bry I do pay by DD and will go to the bank today to stop it.

DDLN hope you recover in the next year from your man flu, we all know these things can linger and be very worrying time for all those around you :)

Thanks for your help guys.

I have now spent an hour on the phone altogether and have given up. Think I need taken to a secure unit as my head is buzzing with the recorded message telling me if I wish to subscribe go online. I hate them. How can I get to speak to someone? No chance of getting the channel to work tonight. Hhhmm what can I watch setanta golf - fab :mad:

Say No To 0870

The last alternative number is for the subscription cancellation dept.

Edit: the link isn't working. Click search for an alternative number, type in Setanta, non-08 numbers should come up.

Cesnauskis+10
:mad: Every blooomminngggg time. My setanta works all week but when I want to watch a live game no service comes up on the screen. Phoned to cancel it couple of weks ago but they wouldnt until I had it a month (changed from having it on freeview to sky). The month with sky ran out last week but the picture seemed to come back so thought may as well continue especially for tonights game, but now picture gone again:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I can watch setanta 3. 4 and whatever other p**h but not 1 or 2. Hung on to a phoneline for last 25 mins to be then told I have come through on the wrong line and to retry the phone line again pressing different option. I may cry soon. Cant get to game as its mid week, sold my tickets, kept this rubbish tv station hoping to watch the game and now looks highly unlikely.

Didn't miss much

Archived