Chick Young makes me mad!!!!

tazhearts

Did anyone listen to Chic's "World Football Show" (or whatever it's called) between 8pm and 9pm on Radio Scotland tonight?

Understandably a large proportion of the show was given up to the African Natinos Cup with two African based journalists being interviewed.

Chick went on about how all the English teams have lost loads of players during an important time of the season. He then said something like "of course it doesn't really effect Scottish football with only Bobbo Balde leaving Celtic to take part in the tournament"! At this point I started swearing at the radio....

No mention of Kingston - arguably the best player for scotland's 3rd biggest club. Ghana were discussed but nothing to the African journalists asking about Kingston. An absolute disgrace. The program is a weekly magazine show and was researched yet no mention of Kingston! I'm not even sure Bobbo Balde is away to the African Nation's?

Chick Young has ruined what was otherwise an enjoyable evening listening to the footy chat on radio scotland.

Saying that,one of the papers yesterday, think it was the record.

Listed all the players playing for UK clubs,who were taking part.

Only one from Scotland mentioned...Larry :)

alwaysthereinspirit
Did anyone listen to Chic's "World Football Show" (or whatever it's called) between 8pm and 9pm on Radio Scotland tonight?

Understandably a large proportion of the show was given up to the African Natinos Cup with two African based journalists being interviewed.

Chick went on about how all the English teams have lost loads of players during an important time of the season. He then said something like "of course it doesn't really effect Scottish football with only Bobbo Balde leaving Celtic to take part in the tournament"! At this point I started swearing at the radio....

No mention of Kingston - arguably the best player for scotland's 3rd biggest club. Ghana were discussed but nothing to the African journalists asking about Kingston. An absolute disgrace. The program is a weekly magazine show and was researched yet no mention of Kingston! I'm not even sure Bobbo Balde is away to the African Nation's?

Chick Young has ruined what was otherwise an enjoyable evening listening to the footy chat on radio scotland.

Calm down. Chick Dung probably doesn't even know Kingston is from Africa.

He thinks he's named after his home town in Jamaica. Never understood why in Scotland we cant have real professional sports journalists. He is an idiot. Dont let him get to you.

Calm down. Chick Dung probably doesn't even know Kingston is from Africa.

He thinks he's named after his home town in Jamaica. Never understood why in Scotland we cant have real professional sports journalists. He is an idiot. Dont let him get to you.

exactly, Chick young is just an old ball boy with a mic.

Total co4k.

I didn't think anybopdy actually listened to the radio at nights anymore. Thought that stopped after the war??????

Coincidentally when Chico got his big break :rolleyes:

Chick Young is a complete *****. And a bigot. Live on Radio Scotland a few weeks ago on the subject of a Scot to manage the national team "Graeme Souness is from Edinburgh, and although it's one of my least favorite cities, even I have to admit that it is in Scotland"

Chick, you wear your bigotry and petty prejudices on your coupon. Crawl back under your poisoned rock with your buckfast and deep-fried Mars bars.

Shame on anyone who expects objective journalism from this fud.

Archived