Meeting girls in clubs

duckandcover

In many ways, I kind of hope the girl in question HAS been reading this thread....

I wonder if she's aware of exactly how many people were let down by her cancelling Monday's date. :santa1:

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe this thread is still going strong, some great advice being dished out however am I the only one that thinks he should give up on this one as she sounds like a lesbian? Get back to Karma or move on to Lava Ignite and pump a random.

With a bit luck she'd still have a bit warmth left in her too!

Exactly my thinking!! She wouldn't complain too much about it either, would be like throwing a sausage up a close perhaps but good experience for D&C never the less!

But the granny would be deid! :peepwall:

Surely only the gran could make treble... that would be si... Infact, get the treble, the gran could be ok to practise positions on with out getting embarrassed.

:rofl: this thread just gets better and better :laugh:

Is 'getting a bit of warmth in her' not what our hero would be practising?

:smiliz57:

The Old Tolbooth
Is 'getting a bit of warmth in her' not what our hero would be practising?

:smiliz57:

If he's extremely lucky there might just be the faintest of pulses too, that's a stonewall qualifier for a good nailing on this site! :santa1:

The Old Tolbooth

Exactly my thinking!! She wouldn't complain too much about it either, would be like throwing a sausage up a close perhaps but good experience for D&C never the less!

I'd imagine at that age it would be like a slaters nail bag mate!

Miller Jambo 60

Think your in to the gran John.

TBH if shes under 60 im game.

Idea.

Dand C with the young thing, me with >60 gran.

Sorted.

Can watch his every move.

Wonder if she wants to go to Falkirk.

Sorry, Doug, but if I may be a mathematical pedant... >60 means you're after someone t'other side of 60.

Like Sophia Loren or Raquel Welch, f'rinstance...

Miller Jambo 60
Sorry, Doug, but if I may be a mathematical pedant... >60 means you're after someone t'other side of 60.

Like Sophia Loren or Raquel Welch, f'rinstance...

Cheers mate, mind you would rattle they ones:santa1:

You know, all the married men should get their wife to read this thread; might make her glad she is still married and therefore more appreciative of her husband, and not subject what sounds like a very dubious singles scene!

As for the poor lad in question, if a girl makes a date for you on Monday night when there is still a weekend to go through beforehand then she is clearly hoping she will meet someone better at the weekend!

However, it's been a great laugh reading this thread ....

Sterling Archer
That should just about be enough to get the old dear going.

GX-ultra.jpg

you should probably change your avatar or you'll be confused with the boards local sex pest.

Miller Jambo 60
You know, all the married men should get their wife to read this thread; might make her glad she is still married and therefore more appreciative of her husband, and not subject what sounds like a very dubious singles scene!

As for the poor lad in question, if a girl makes a date for you on Monday night when there is still a weekend to go through beforehand then she is clearly hoping she will meet someone better at the weekend!

However, it's been a great laugh reading this thread ....

Who asked you, leave us sados alone.

Anyway hows the sauna in Roseburn.

Ma Ha

many years ago in the days just prior to everyone having a mobile i was in a similiar predicament. i met a girl whilst drunk in the red hot pepper club got her house number and made the dreaded phonecall whilst sober looking for a date. (no cowardly texting option in those days) got the cold shoulder treatment but eventually pestered her into a date. got drunk, got it pumped,4 months later got engaged, 2 years later got married, 2 years and 10 months from meeting her i left cause there was more to life.

don't know what i am trying to point out but it maybe worth pursuing for the pumping but go steady on getting carried away as it cost me a fortune. also get a set of balls and phone her, it will be awkward at first but you will soon get an indication if it's worth it. i hate the cowardly texting thing

many years ago in the days just prior to everyone having a mobile i was in a similiar predicament. i met a girl whilst drunk in the red hot pepper club got her house number and made the dreaded phonecall whilst sober looking for a date. (no cowardly texting option in those days) got the cold shoulder treatment but eventually pestered her into a date. got drunk, got it pumped,4 months later got engaged, 2 years later got married, 2 years and 10 months from meeting her i left cause there was more to life.

don't know what i am trying to point out but it maybe worth pursuing for the pumping but go steady on getting carried away as it cost me a fortune. also get a set of balls and phone her, it will be awkward at first but you will soon get an indication if it's worth it. i hate the cowardly texting thing

Well said. Get on the blower and she'l get on your blower. Easy.

Sterling Archer
Well said. Get on the blower and she'l get on your blower. Easy.

You have such a way with words.

I have Just read this Whole Thread....WTF is going on? Were has D&C gone too? Has he Text her yet? I'm living my love life through this boy (Married nearly 13 years), he better not let me down!! :smiliz23:

C'Mon D&C...TELL US WHATS HAPPENING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiliz21:

Look guys I hate to be the person to break the bad news but this thread is over, finished gone. He's been KB'd twice. Folk saying "can't believe this thread is still going strong" well its not, it's died a death. Mods?could this now be moved. And not into the Classic section.

Look guys I hate to be the person to break the bad news but this thread is over, finished gone. He's been KB'd twice. Folk saying "can't believe this thread is still going strong" well its not, it's died a death. Mods?could this now be moved. And not into the Classic section.

don't give up just yet. third time lucky and all that.

Are they not meeting this weekend?

killjoy

Look this thread was veering towards the classic section a few pages ago. Now its just people clinging on in the hope something is still going to happen. The boy needs to man up, face he's been blatantly dinged and move on to his next failure. Remembering to post his future exploits on JKB :santa1:

Sterling Archer
Look this thread was veering towards the classic section a few pages ago. Now its just people clinging on in the hope something is still going to happen. The boy needs to man up, face he's been blatantly dinged and move on to his next failure. Remembering to post his future exploits on JKB :santa1:

I propose that the mods remove the last page full of stuff. Move it to the classics and then a new thread can be opened if she ever gets it back on with him.

I propose that the mods remove the last page full of stuff. Move it to the classics and then a new thread can be opened if she ever gets it back on with him.

Agreed.

I say give D&C until Monday. If no weekend action then delete and move :smiliz64:

Ah, the youth of today have such short attention spans. :santa1: So, nothing much has happened since Monday. Wow, that's 3 whole days! If the thread is going to die, have the grace to let it die naturally.

This thread is a reflection of reality. The reality of a young man. A JKB Romeo, brutally scorned but ever hopeful that he will be able to form the beast with two backs with a young Juliet he meet ever so fleetingly and who he desires to see again. Don't let his dream die. Don't let our dream die! Give him hope. Let him fight for the sweaty encounter he so ardently seeks. Support him, encourage him, be there at his side! We're in this together!!!

Say What Again

My glass is half full.

I reckon our hero is currently baw deep and unable to log on to JKB and update us. He did try 4 hours ago but was dragged back into the sack for round 8.

He'll be on soon enough to update us, you mark my words.

My glass is half full.

I reckon our hero is currently baw deep and unable to log on to JKB and update us. He did try 4 hours ago but was dragged back into the sack for round 8.

He'll be on soon enough to update us, you mark my words.

thats assuming that he has any energy left. Maybe he has been handcuffed to the bed and just cant get loose to update us on his progress :santa1:

I think the best plan of action would be to go out the night and get hammered.

Alcohol turns us all in to poets, so a couple of texts when on the beer should get you in there.

If not, just send the same messages on to every female in your contacts list (Please note, not female family members, unless your from fife).

What have we learned from this thread?

JKB is not the place to ask for advice on social convention regarding dating.

People shouldn't try to brag about something as they always fall flat on their face.

Any topic where a woman is mentioned, will instantly result in a barrage of "Get Her Pumped". It doesn't matter if we're talking about some popstar or glamour model, or even some woman responsible for deaths. It's going to happen.

:2thumbsup:

So, call her. Get her pumped, tell her to phone a taxi. If she's any good. Rinse and repeat.

:laugh:

Captain America

You are the kinda guy who tells kids Santa isn't real aren't you?

Spoilsport

:64:

He will pull through for us.

If reading this thread is anything to go by, he's going to have no choice but to pull through for the forseeable future...

adultfun_280302_0.jpg

I'm concerned that this means Jimmy Greaves' name is inherently connected to adult fun. Saint would be disgusted if he knew.

The Old Tolbooth
Ah, the youth of today have such short attention spans. :santa1: So, nothing much has happened since Monday. Wow, that's 3 whole days! If the thread is going to die, have the grace to let it die naturally.

This thread is a reflection of reality. The reality of a young man. A JKB Romeo, brutally scorned but ever hopeful that he will be able to form the beast with two backs with a young Juliet he meet ever so fleetingly and who he desires to see again. Don't let his dream die. Don't let our dream die! Give him hope. Let him fight for the sweaty encounter he so ardently seeks. Support him, encourage him, be there at his side! We're in this together!!!

Beautiful!

You should write poetry mate :santa1:

Awrite lads. I never mentioned it at the time but after being stood up on Monday I deleted her number(including inbox, sent messages) on the basis that if she was in any way whatsoever keen to meet this weekend as she stated in the cancelling text, she would text me. So far I've heard **** all! But rest assured if she does get in touch the good people of JKB will be the first to know. If she doesn't which is looking likely, I have still learnt a lot from this thread! Thanks to all involved.

Captain America
Awrite lads. I never mentioned it at the time but after being stood up on Monday I deleted her number(including inbox, sent messages) on the basis that if she was in any way whatsoever keen to meet this weekend as she stated in the cancelling text, she would text me. So far I've heard **** all! But rest assured if she does get in touch the good people of JKB will be the first to know. If she doesn't which is looking likely, I have still learnt a lot from this thread! Thanks to all involved.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Archived