Meeting girls in clubs

duckandcover

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My fellow Jambos after much deliberation. A date has been arranged for this coming Monday. Its after work so I'm thinking a couple of drinks in a nice bar in town followed by a bite to eat.

Best look out the auld mans suit!

I was about to question choosing a monday night, as her working in the morning may restrict the opportunity for you to get her peshed and then pumped, then I remembered you met her in Karma :curtain:!! Good luck!!

I think it's a safe assumption that either D&C is a massive virgin or the worlds most clueless man when it comes to pulling burds.

If this had been me and I'd sent that first text after winching her in a club, my first thought wouldn't be;

"I'd better go on KB for some advice"

It'd be;

"I'd better get myself out at the weekend and try to slip a different burd a crippler."

Unless this dame has beer flavoured flaps, I canny see why such a huge efforts being put into her.

This has to be a contender for line of the year :laugh:

My fellow Jambos after much deliberation. A date has been arranged for this coming Monday. Its after work so I'm thinking a couple of drinks in a nice bar in town followed by a bite to eat.

Best look out the auld mans suit!

she will probably have to cancelle as she will be all sore on monday night after some guy pulls her on sat night and takes her home then proceeds to pump her all sat night and most of sunday up untill tea time when they will get a pizza delivered and then start pumping again:10900:

The Old Tolbooth
This is not just a date for Duck and Cover. This is a collective date for all of us!

All of us?

Does that mean that last in is the daddy? :curtain:

Might be an idea for D&C to take it easy in the 5-knuckle shuffle department over the weekend.

You don't want blisters hampering your Monday night performance.

Might be an idea for D&C to take it easy in the 5-knuckle shuffle department over the weekend.

You don't want blisters hampering your Monday night performance.

True but it's always wise to clean the pipes before a big performance.

Oh, fer sure.

Just taking the keen edge off it will help considerably.

I'd suggest between dessert and coffee.

Might want to excuse yourself from the table first, of course.

What a thread. :laugh:

d&c, you're like KB's son; we've seen you through troubling times in the courts, and now we're helping you to get your nat king. For future reference, you should name your first-born "Shaun Dot Lawson".

What a thread. :laugh:

d&c, you're like KB's son; we've seen you through troubling times in the courts, and now we're helping you to get your nat king. For future reference, you should name your first-born "Shaun Dot Lawson".

Just don't ask said poster to write a few words for you to read out at the Christening, the bairn would need to go straight to school by the time you'd finished!

:10900:

she will probably have to cancelle as she will be all sore on monday night after some guy pulls her on sat night and takes her home then proceeds to pump her all sat night and most of sunday up untill tea time when they will get a pizza delivered and then start pumping again:10900:

right own up, who pumped a lassie from Karma last night??

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Where is Pete when you need some organisation.

I do hope someone else has sorted out the photographer ??

Miller Jambo 60
Where is Pete when you need some organisation.

I do hope someone else has sorted out the photographer ??

Gas meter, away peparing for some rally next week.

Have we got someone standing by if the lad needs a helping hand.

Creepy Lurker

Just thought I'd pop on to wish D&c luck. Do it (by which I mean her) for the fans!

This time tomorrow JKB will be on a date :10900:

Not going to be able to concentrate at work tomorrow with the nerves.

Any last minute tips for d&c??

1. Change your bed and clean your pad, perfect for getting her pumped

on to JKB for more valuable tips..

Not going to be able to concentrate at work tomorrow with the nerves.

Any last minute tips for d&c??

1. Change your bed and clean your pad, perfect for getting her pumped

on to JKB for more valuable tips..

Mind an wash yer willy after cleaning the pipes

I'm getting nervous about our date!

I know, me too. I mean, what should we wear? :hat2: It's a long time since I've been on a date as part of a collective entity.

I never been this nervous the night before a date for years. How will I sleep tonight?

p.s tell me if they do taste of beer

DuckandCover, I've been thinking about what advice I could give you before the big collective date so that you have the best chance of doing us proud. The only thing that I can think of is that I've always found Durex Extra Large condoms to be the best fit. I hope this helps! Good luck!

Generic Username
DuckandCover, I've been thinking about what advice I could give you before the big collective date so that you have the best chance of doing us proud. The only thing that I can think of is that I've always found Durex Extra Large condoms to be the best fit. I hope this helps! Good luck!

He needs advice on the actual date bit first man, not what to wrap the body in once he's bludgeoned her to death with his nan's slipper.

Just had a text from the bint saying that her gran is unwell and she is unable to make tonight. Likely story. So all in all I've made an arse of myself. Especially giving a running commentary of all the events on the internet! She said on the text that we could meet at the weekend. No thanks love. Number getting deleted for good. Back to the drawing board!

Sterling Archer
Just had a text from the bint saying that her gran is unwell and she is unable to make tonight. Likely story. So all in all I've made an arse of myself. Especially giving a running commentary of all the events on the internet! She said on the text that we could meet at the weekend. No thanks love. Number getting deleted for good. Back to the drawing board!

EpicFail.jpg

It might be a genuine reason buddy. Stick with it mate, we're all routing for you

Cheers mate. Wouldn't imagine anyone would be sick enough to lie about something like that.

Cheers mate. Wouldn't imagine anyone would be sick enough to lie about something like that.

Your right.....

Woman always want chased, stick with it. You can use her dicking you around to get her in the sack quicker!

Nooooooooooo! Thats gutting!

But to just delete her number again would be foolish in the extreme. Just re arrange another day.

just as i thought....she is probably still sore from the pumping she took from the guy she met on sat night:10900:

She is ill DC,there is a nasty bug going around, I heard on the news that it is almost 40% of the country is suffering from the winter sniffles or flu like symptoms. Trust me, she wouldnt just cancel a date and even if she did, it would because she is nervous.

Rearrange it for Friday night, get a few proper drinks before and after the date, then there is more chance of taking her home and butchering her squidger.

Everybody loves Baz
Nooooooooooo! Thats gutting!

But to just delete her number again would be foolish in the extreme. Just re arrange another day.

Don't delete her number D&C, Put the Bints number on here and let "Audioslaves Silver tounge" chat her up.

Cheers Scott. I still have the number in my phone. I'll leave till later in the week and see if she fancys the weekend. Just hate the thought of her trying to take the pish out of me.

Cheers Scott. I still have the number in my phone. I'll leave till later in the week and see if she fancys the weekend. Just hate the thought of her trying to take the pish out of me.

Nah, man up and get a text to her now to rearrange the date... obviously say your sad to hear about her gran but get something in the diary for another date.

I P Knightley

As if anyone would...

Archived