Meeting girls in clubs

duckandcover

If you get a number of a girl in a club when you are half sloshed but from what you remember is that she was very pretty. What would you do? Do you think it would be a bit weird to ask her out for a drink?

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you get a number of a girl in a club when you are half sloshed but from what you remember is that she was very pretty. What would you do? Do you think it would be a bit weird to ask her out for a drink?

only weird if you prefer boys.... its actually quite a common scenario you describe

Depends what you mean by "get a number"

If she gives you her phone number, I'd say it wouldnt be that weird to call her

If, on the other hand, she has 666 tattooed on her forehead and that's the number you got, I'd steer well clear

GC

Only thing a bit weird is that you even need to ask what you should do when a tidy bird has given you her number tbh!

Text her and get the chat going before you ask her out anywhere me thinks.

It would be a bit strange to call her right up and ask her to go for a few drinks.

Need to pre heat the oven mate.:10900:

Please tell me you're only 14.....

You met a girl in a club and got chatting. You got her number so therefore im sure she's expecting a call to ask her for a couple drinks. Man up! Get the text chat going first (only a few mind, dont go entering the friends zone) then ring her up and ask her out.

Just wanted to double check because if ive ever met anyone in a club before had a dance and chat ive never really thought about seeing them again although this one was a cracker for a change.

Just wanted to double check because if ive ever met anyone in a club before had a dance and chat ive never really thought about seeing them again although this one was a cracker for a change.

Get her pumped :10900:

Gone from 'from what you remember is that she was very pretty' to 'although this one was a cracker for a change'.

Very thinly veiled 'I pulled at the weekend thread' IMO.

;)

I've been offline for 10 days, surely "get it pumped" hasn't been banned?

If you are still at school get one of your mates to text her and say "my pal fancies you", if not, phone her and ask her out.

Gone from 'from what you remember is that she was very pretty' to 'although this one was a cracker for a change'.

Very thinly veiled 'I pulled at the weekend thread' IMO.

;)

He's kind of shot himself in the foot if this was meant to be bragging.

:stuart:

jambojackbilly

A great conversation starter to get the ball rolling , ask her if she likes to get her back door kicked in :smiley2:

Jeezus I know I am getting old but I don't think I can remember ever being that young and naive. Never mind get her pumped, sloshed or not she should have been pumped that night. Ma Ha

The Mighty Thor

You better discreetly check if she's a sellick supporter before you regale her with your tales, sorry your mates tales, of waving a union jack at the sellick fans at darkheid and subsequent brush with Strathclyde's finest. :smiley2:

Mind you some birds love boys that are pwopa nawty.

Johanes de Silentio

Are you just showing off that you managed to get a girl's number?

Just phone her for ****'s sake!

Phone her, pump her, then report back to kickback immediately - with details!

Johanes de Silentio
Only thing a bit weird is that you even need to ask what you should do when a tidy bird has given you her number tbh!

Quite!

Ok, for the OP:

When a man and a woman love each other very much...

What have we learned from this thread?

JKB is not the place to ask for advice on social convention regarding dating.

People shouldn't try to brag about something as they always fall flat on their face.

Any topic where a woman is mentioned, will instantly result in a barrage of "Get Her Pumped". It doesn't matter if we're talking about some popstar or glamour model, or even some woman responsible for deaths. It's going to happen.

:2thumbsup:

So, call her. Get her pumped, tell her to phone a taxi. If she's any good. Rinse and repeat.

This therad coming from the same guy whos 'mate' was charge with sectarian breach of the peace and wanted to know what he could expect if found guilty.

This therad coming from the same guy whos 'mate' was charge with sectarian breach of the peace and wanted to know what he could expect if found guilty.

He's clearly just a badass street fighter who loves the ladies.

Exactly how I met my girlfriend almost two years ago. Grow a pair and call her!

When I say girlfriend its actually ex as of 30 mins ago. :)

The Mighty Thor

Ah the tactical empty them before Christmas thus saving a few bob routine. good man. :smiley2:

For younger board members this thread is a goldmine of education on how to first snare, then pump and then dump the ladies.

Gentlemen of Kickback, take a bow.

I'm not sure that getting in contact with a girl who you met while half-sloshed at a club is a wholesome idea to be honest. It would be very weird indeed, and possibly dangerous, to ask this girl out. Far better that you meet a nice girl through your Christian Friends Club - that way you will be safe in the knowledge that she won't ask you to do risky things like have sexual relations with her before you are married. Just remember, you should go to clubs for the music, not for drink, drugs or chatting up strangers!

Please let me know if you need any more advice my friend.

It's like a Sky News update on kickback.

I'm not sure that getting in contact with a girl who you met while half-sloshed at a club is a wholesome idea to be honest. It would be very weird indeed, and possibly dangerous, to ask this girl out. Far better that you meet a nice girl through your Christian Friends Club - that way you will be safe in the knowledge that she won't ask you to do risky things like have sexual relations with her before you are married. Just remember, you should go to clubs for the music, not for drink, drugs or chatting up strangers!

Please let me know if you need any more advice my friend.

Friend, that looks to me like maaaighty fine advice.

Miller Jambo 60

Get on the phone mate before someone else does:2thumbsup:

Panic when you find out she's 14.:10900:

jambojackbilly

Assuming she's legal then ask her to send a picture of her mantovanni if not then her diddy's, you have to start slowly no want to rush things at the beginning eh :smiley2:

Johanes de Silentio

What's her number? :th_o:

If you didnt pump her on the first night then its hardly worth the effort.

Delete the number and make sure you dont make the same mistake this weekend.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I heard about this. Apparently it's a scam mate. Same thing happened to someone I know. What's the number so I can compare?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

if theres grass on the pitch...play ball, and if theres not... well youre too late anyway!

Please tell me you're only 14.....

You met a girl in a club and got chatting. You got her number so therefore im sure she's expecting a call to ask her for a couple drinks. Man up! Get the text chat going first (only a few mind, dont go entering the friends zone) then ring her up and ask her out.

Great piece off advice from that man!!!! Dont go entering there as that will be you donald ducked!!!

I am sure you will get the vibe from her after a few texts from her were she is. If it keeps dragging on she clearly was pished and didnt mean to give you her number!!

If it goes well then get her taken baw deep!!!

Archived