Setanta - Deals?

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Hello fellow kickbackers.

Currently working in Jersey, was going to subscribe to Setanta for the Gers game. Anyone know if there are any deals going on i.e get 3 months free etc?

Cheers

JJ

Hello fellow kickbackers.

Currently working in Jersey, was going to subscribe to Setanta for the Gers game. Anyone know if there are any deals going on i.e get 3 months free etc?

Cheers

JJ

As far as I'm aware, there are no such deals at the moment. However I believe that it is back to the old ?9.99 per month subscription which can be cancelled as you please from month to month!

Don't take this as Gospel, but I'm pretty suire this works with sky digital and freeview now?

Cairneyhill Jambo

I cancelled mines last month paying ?9.99 a month.

They offered it to me for ?5 a month. They also did this to my mate.

Might be worth phoning them and ask for it for ?5 a month. They are desperate for custom just now.

Good luck.

I subscribed to the Setanta Broadband as the chances of getting the missus to turn off CSI and let me watch sport was pretty minimal.

?7.99 a month, no contract and I can watch it anywhere with internet access. I'm doing overtime on Saturday so will have the hobos game on in my office while I'm, ahem, "working"

Dead handy for sunday nights when she's in front of the box, I have the headphones into the laptop watching the live golf from the states :)

Archived