Worst away support I can ever remember.

Nelly Terraces

the fans who went should get a refund due to the woefulness of the display. And that refund should come from the players and shabbas wages.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This can't be right - I was at Hearts v Killie at Tynie after both teams were already relegated in 1980-81 and the crowd was only approx 1800 - less than 2K anyway.

This game

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/198104041.html

This away game at Killie same season was even lower

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/198103241.html

The last Gretna game was only 1099(I think),mate.There's been nothing lower than that.

The last Gretna game was only 1099(I think),mate.There's been nothing lower than that.

When Skelton scored with the last touch of the game I turned to my mate and said 'This is as low as it's gonna get'.

:43:

Drylaw Hearts
When Skelton scored with the last touch of the game I turned to my mate and said 'This is as low as it's gonna get'.

:43:

At least you were right !!

Nelly Terraces
Sounds as though you were still a apple in yer daddys eye when I first started watchin HMFC.

As for loyal keyboard basher there are many on here including myself (NT & Dave McLaren to name a couple)who have clocked up thousands of miles over the years.

Common sense is not very common as they say.

P.S

Should you not be doing the cleaning or ironing on a Sunday :curtain:

Don't give these sad tools the time of HVL. Totally laughable that a geezers like yourself would ever be classed a part time fan. Part time gettin yer round in at the bar maybe!:smiley2: But yer HMFC supporting credentials are intact.

. game on tv

. weather rubbish

. nearly xmas

. game on at a shan time of sunday lunchtime.

. team playing pash

I wouldn't have gone if someone else had paid for my ticket and train fare.

nuff said

As bad as we are 462 is embarrassing.

I don't think it is. In fact, I was suprised it was as much as that. ?22 for a televised Sunday lunchtime kick off is a disgrace. A lot of SPL teams wouldn't take 462 on a Saturday at 3pm.

portobellojambo1
never mind the amount of fans at away games i predict a low crowd for the next two home games. i will be there as i have season tickets but i won't sit and watch us get pumped at home.

I don't expect there to be a huge drop in the numbers turning up for the games against Dundee United and Celtic savage (even the games versus Motherwell on 30 December may benefit from fans who are back in Edinburgh for New Year), but if we lose both those games I expect home crowds to start dropping substantially.

I certainly dont want a medal as yesterday was no worse than Kilmarnock all I want is to see a winning team on the park. I will continue to go to all the away games but I am afraid with what we have seen the last two weeks is going to be the norm for a while to come

Agree with above totally CJ. not looking for medals, not even looking for my money back for Sunday. I go to watch Hearts because I want to, no one is forcing me to do so, and I'll continue to travel to the remaining away fixtures of this season (we even got to the stage on Sunday where, on the way home, we started thinking of some of the places we might have to visit next season if the worst case scenario happens). You bask in the glory when it comes around, but you take the sh*t on the chin as well. Follow means follow, through the good times and the sh*te and muck as well.

KilbrideJambo

I was stupid enough to have gone to that one too. EK is too close to these grounds for my sensible head to kick in.

Archived