Show your support

IMA MAROON

What do you want?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you want?

• Tynecastle
    • Vlad out

It will be sad to lose Tynecastle but I'd rather have a club without a ground than no club at all.

Keep on like this and where we play will only matter to about 5000 fans.

Generous number, imo.

If you want Vlad to leave then we lose Tynecastle.

Is that a guarantee is it? Must have missed that :qqb017:

Get pumped by the devil or move to the suburbs? Though I doubt your logic is so cut n' dried, it's not a difficult decision really as we're only gonna end up doing the same a few seasons from now and by that time I would only have ripped my eyeballs out anyway.

ToadKiller Dog

Stupid poll ,but as it stands the Vlad gtfers are failing to convince the majority of fans that taking a risk of maybe ending the club to oust Vlad is a risk worth taking .

Yes most would like to see Vlad gone but not at expense of the club .

Pie n the sky lets start again ideas are at this time ludicrous .

We know and have heard all the VGTF arguments countless times .

So VGTfers time to finally after all the shouts time to convince us ,show us your real world plans to make it better .

If you are serious in what you say time to start winning converts.

Stupid poll ,but as it stands the Vlad gtfers are failing to convince the majority of fans that taking a risk of maybe ending the club to oust Vlad is a risk worth taking .

The majority of fans aren't on KB - and the club's ****ed anyway. Most non-kickbaker Jambos I know are desperate to get shot of the Lithuanian fud.

Anyone still supporting Vlad needs to come up with a reason better than a vague whine that 'hey we'll lose Tynie' or 'we won the cup a few years ago'.

It's the Vlad supporters with their heads in the sand who are guaranteeing the club's death. They also tend to eb the ones claiming if he left we'd only have 5000 fans which makes me wonder if they're mainly kids cos I've seen us skint and in the first division and the support stood up OK then, and that was without the desire to pull together in the face of possible extinction. If you only support Hearts for the glory then you;re suporting the wrong club.

Most non-kickbaker Jambos I know are desperate to get shot of the Lithuanian fud.

Aint that the truth. If he ever has the balls to darken Tynecastle again I'm confident the Hearts support will rip him a new one. ****.

The majority of fans aren't on KB - and the club's ****ed anyway. Most non-kickbaker Jambos I know are desperate to get shot of the Lithuanian fud.

Anyone still supporting Vlad needs to come up with a reason better than a vague whine that 'hey we'll lose Tynie' or 'we won the cup a few years ago'.

It's the Vlad supporters with their heads in the sand who are guaranteeing the club's death. They also tend to eb the ones claiming if he left we'd only have 5000 fans which makes me wonder if they're mainly kids cos I've seen us skint and in the first division and the support stood up OK then, and that was without the desire to pull together in the face of possible extinction. If you only support Hearts for the glory then you;re suporting the wrong club.

Every single Hearts fan I know is utterly fed up with him. It's only on here that I ever encounter anybody trying to justify his pish.

It's a question you cant answer,of course the fans dont want to leave the stadium,but i dont want Vlad there either,i want an owner that is SANE.

If you want Vlad to leave then we lose Tynecastle.

Heart of Midlothian FC would not be Heart of Midlothian FC without Tynecastle.

ToadKiller Dog

Agree most fans want to see the back of Vlad as do i ,but thats a world away from actively doing something to remove him ,or there would already be an effort in place . (to be fair the jkb it is not to bad a gage of fans opinion)

Those that want change the most and there are many on here have to convince the rest to take the risk to try to remove Vlad .

And its not without risk given the way Romanov is and the % of everything of Hearts he owns .

As yet from those arguing the loudest be that in the pub or on here i have seen no real world plans to do such ,just head in the clouds rubbish about starting again at the very bottom of Scottish Football ,for any real hearts fan that has to be the very last resort.

There are a lot of questions that need answered before the majority will move from grumbles to action .

As yet i have seen no sensible thought out option which will secure the future of the club .

This board is hugely populated with the opinions of a minority of the contributers. This isn't a company where we are shareholders or a country with an election. Vlad owns the club. We can probably all agree with the idea that we would like the owner to live here, be a hearts fan and spend lots of money. We would also like him not to make daft promises and wind up the media. That isn't what we have. We have a foreign owner who does not care about the club the way we do following on from a "hearts fan" owner who almost put us out of existence. Some frank honesty from Vlad would be helpful just now but probably won't happen. All the bile on here towards Vlad and anyone who does not think he is the most evil person on the planet is not actually representative of all fans that I know, some of whom are quite well informed. As others have said some sensible options would be interesting to us all. In the meantime , without the usual replies of being accused of performing odd personal services to romanov, who thinks all the abuse directed at Vlad all the time by some on here has achieved anything at all? Bit like calling your folks rude names and expecting more pocket money or them to find you nicer parents.

Captain Scarlett
It will be sad to lose Tynecastle but I'd rather have a club without a ground than no club at all.

Me too:10900:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Vlad out.

Heart of Midlothian will always exist where their fans are, regardless.

A price to pay. Other great clubs that had wonderful old stadiums did it, survived and thrived.

No doubt on this one.

Hearts Forever

Vlad Feck off.

Couldnae give a **** about Tynecastle to be honest, as long as we have a purpose built at least 20000 seats football ground of our oan to move into. FTH

loveofthegame

**** off mate, ridiculous poll. Vlad out. The hope is that we keep Tynie of course, i'd be devastated to lose it. But we cannot continue accepting his running of the club just out of fear of the alternative consequences.

Aint that the truth. If he ever has the balls to darken Tynecastle again I'm confident the Hearts support will rip him a new one. ****.

Unless we go on a little winning streak beforehand.:stuart:

Firstly, I think that IMA MAROON got a little confused when deciding on his poll answers, he seems to have weighted them incorrectly.

Secondly, IMA MAROON always puts his opinion on this subject as fact. It is a fact that he does not know if the above will happen.

I would like an alternative to VR but am unaware if one exists. I love Tynecastle but love Hearts more.

Archived