THE FARMER AND HIS SHEEP

pivotno1

wee tommy farmer must be rubbing his wee dirty paws again,they rake another reported ?2m into the coffers,and not a murmur from the fans.

and they have the cheek to rip us,total fuds.;)

eddie fenwick
wee tommy farmer must be rubbing his wee dirty paws again,they rake another reported ?2m into the coffers,and not a murmur from the fans.

and they have the cheek to rip us,total fuds.;)

been thinking that for a while wee man,where is all the cash going,the highest earner at their wee club is on ?8.50 an hour

J.T.F.Robertson
Come clean - you're not a Hearts fan are you?

"Julio" vouches for him, so I guess he must be. :whistling:

From the name I thought this thread was about Aberdeen.

Anyway we should salute Tom Farmer. If he uses them as a feeder club for the OF and mediocre clubs like Small Heath Alliance then they will never have the players to challenge for things. Thus ensuring that it won't be 106 years but 107 and 108...

Come clean - you're not a Hearts fan are you?

I am...honest. Just wish we had a manager. Just depressed by our current situation. Until we get a manager things will never get better.

Just not into all this hobo bashing while were are a shambles. Just deflects from the real issues at hand my friend.

I can't tell his comments apart from 'Rocky Balboa' and 'WhatshisnameSparta' .

I am...honest. Just wish we had a manager. Just depressed by our current situation. Until we get a manager things will never get better.

Just not into all this hobo bashing while were are a shambles. Just deflects from the real issues at hand my friend.

I guess it's just those little jibes and the fact you started a thread arguing that Hearts are a wee diddy team - that's all.

exactly young edward,where is all the cash going ?

wee tommy must be laughing all the way to the bank,

fletcher left to sell,then wee tommy will put the club up for sale,;)

eddie fenwick
exactly young edward,where is all the cash going ?

wee tommy must be laughing all the way to the bank,

fletcher left to sell,then wee tommy will put the club up for sale,;)

if anything happens to farmer tom what happens to them?his 2 offspring live across the pond and are hardly going to move back to oversee things at flump towers

I guess it's just those little jibes and the fact you started a thread arguing that Hearts are a wee diddy team - that's all.

I never said we were a diddy team. Just don't think we are one of the top twenty supported teams in the UK despite what an independent survey says. Just my opinion though. Perhaps, in hindsight, my thread title could have been different.

buying rankin from inversneckie for a bag of shrapnel will pacify the sheep until the summer,then it will be fletchers turn to get a decent wage.cant believe how easy they take it.

eddie fenwick
Julio been all over Europe with HMFC. You?

jim lives in the us of a,a better hearts man you could not meet

eddie fenwick
buying rankin from inversneckie for a bag of shrapnel will pacify the sheep until the summer,then it will be fletchers turn to get a decent wage.cant believe how easy they take it.

it may sink in one day,not holding my breath

Miller Jambo 60

pQUOTE=Horse;8427]least they have a manager...:ninja:

MA HA HOBO 107 coming up way back under your stone.:)

4-0 SEMI 06

portobellojambo1
it may sink in one day,not holding my breath

Take it it is safe to assume you are not posting from the deep end of a swimming pool at the moment then. ;)

eddie fenwick
Take it it is safe to assume you are not posting from the deep end of a swimming pool at the moment then. ;)

not at the mo ian mate,what about when their young lads stop coming through,they will as john park has also moved to the tattie bowl

pQUOTE=Horse']least they have a manager...:ninja:

MA HA HOBO 107 coming up way back under your stone.:)

4-0 SEMI 06

how original...Yawn

J.T.F.Robertson

Eddie, you're making me blush. :o

However, I may sometimes be guilty of mistaking certain people's genuine disillusionment with Romanov, for people with an "agenda". Partly because I know we have our share of them on here.

It's Canada, by the way. :wink:

eddie fenwick
Eddie, you're making me blush. :o

However, I may sometimes be guilty of mistaking certain people's genuine disillusionment with Romanov, for people with an "agenda". Partly because I know we have our share of them on here.

It's Canada, by the way. :wink:

sorry jim,thats what i meant to sat:)

edward,the conveyer belt of young talent has dried up since they moved to their training barn just north of newcastle,its to far for kids to travel to,and in the summer its hard to play fitbaw with a gas mask on,the barn will reeking of sh$t in the warm weather.:confused:

J.T.F.Robertson
sorry jim,thats what i meant to sat:)

Nae probs, mate. If they ever decide to "democratise" us, your comment will look positively Nostradamus-like. :cheese:

eddie fenwick
Nae probs, mate. If they ever decide to "democratise" us, your comment will look positively Nostradamus-like. :cheese:

i am the future,4-0 on sat by the way:confused:

eddie fenwick
if your correct with that score edward,the wee farmer might just lose his wee flock of green sheep.

could they be going into admin soon?things will get worse for them,no prospects of youth players now,buying no marks and crowds FLOCKING off,theyre going to be in soapy

stevieC@pivot
if your correct with that score edward,the wee farmer might just lose his wee flock of green sheep.

STF is making the hobos into a lean little enterprise to sell,he wants nowt to do with them.

Which could be bad news actually,what if whoever buys them cares??;)

JTF I can state Horse is 100% a Jambo. Will be meeting up with him and a good few others for a few bevvys tomorrow. Your more than welcome to join us and discuss our Hearts supporting credentials. :rolleyes:

When we were in Bordeaux one of our company travelled from said U S of A. Is there a travel embargo stopping him travelling to watch the JT's in Europe? :rolleyes:

not all things sold yet though:confused:

<a href=1617245320.jpg' alt='1617245320.jpg'>

Ha ha! Remember seeing that a couple of years ago and p*ssing myself laughing! It's up in Fife somewhere, is it not?

JTF I can state Horse is 100% a Jambo. Will be meeting up with him and a good few others for a few bevvys tomorrow. Your more than welcome to join us and discuss our Hearts supporting credentials. :rolleyes:

Julio - not sure if these keyboard warriors would be up to the task. Wonder if they could tell us their stories from watching HMFC in the 1st division?;)

Julio - not sure if these keyboard warriors would be up to the task. Wonder if they could tell us their stories from watching HMFC in the 1st division?;)

You got a crystal ball for next season? :)

Only joking before anybody starts....:527:

STF is making the hobos into a lean little enterprise to sell,he wants nowt to do with them.

Which could be bad news actually,what if whoever buys them cares??;)

Can't see STF selling up anytime soon. He must have made a fortune out of that club already what with land deals and the dividend payouts and the wage structure.

If he keeps on flogging one or two players a year for ?2m each, and replace them with free transfers or ?100k journeymen, it's a goldmine.

Once Fletcher is sold this summer, with the help of the EEN putting a ?10m price tag on him, it will probably be Jones after that. I'm sure the press will then help talk up another youngster into the next Beckham to keep the gravy train rolling along.

Wonder how long it will take the fans to realise this though.

You got a crystal ball for next season? :)

Only joking before anybody starts....:527:

That was pretty funny P&S for you. Pity your not heading along tomorrow. :)

Pssst,

You're not the only person on here whose either watched Hearts in Europe or watched them in the first division.

I've done both but it didn't make me a negative Nora.

J.T.F.Robertson

Fair do's, I may have jumped the gun ..... nae offence.

Believe me, I wish I could be there tomorrow.

no worries mate. FTH :)

No problem JTF. A ten o'clock start in the boozer tomorrow. Bring on the vermin. :)

Archived