HELP Converting Video to my laptop

Jambo Hud316

I'm trying to convert a video clip that was put on a website of me and my girlfriend in New York so I can save it to my desktop.

It is only 30 seconds long but came via a weblink and when I right click on the video which plays when you click on the website it only gives me the option to play/pause etc, no save/copy option. I clicked on properties and it says it is a

media type: video

audio codec: windows media audio 9.1

video codec: windows media video 9

The video is only available until 27th Dec and its something I'd like to keep, is there anyway to do this??

I have this convertor thing on my laptop http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm ...would any of these options work?

Cheers for any help

Depends which website it is on.....and if you have Firefox... but the Download Helper add-on can save embedded videos from lots of sites.

I'm trying to convert a video clip that was put on a website of me and my girlfriend in New York so I can save it to my desktop.

It is only 30 seconds long but came via a weblink and when I right click on the video which plays when you click on the website it only gives me the option to play/pause etc, no save/copy option. I clicked on properties and it says it is a

The video is only available until 27th Dec and its something I'd like to keep, is there anyway to do this??

I have this convertor thing on my laptop http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm ...would any of these options work?

Cheers for any help

Hmmm:10900:

Try using that software to convert.

Select the convert "Free Video to Ipod and PSP Converter" then it will convert to MP4 which should play on your laptop no bother.

Should have added, if its in MP4, you may need quicktime player which is an easy download or if you have itunes you shall alreadly have it.

Cheers for any help

You need to download an FLV convertor. There are a few of them and they are usually free. It will let you put the URL of the movie in and will convert and save it to whatever file type you want.....avi for example

Archived