Grydenas Vilnious? (Not sure if that's correct!)

Freebird

Anyone know if this guy is connected to Hearts? Not 100% I got his name right as I'm recalling from memory, but I'm pretty sure it's close to that.

Gedeminas Vicius (or something) ?

I don't think so, I'm pretty certain his first name was Grydenas. It definately had a Y in it. And I remember thinking his surname was was really similar to Vilnius.

Anyone know if this guy is connected to Hearts? Not 100% I got his name right as I'm recalling from memory, but I'm pretty sure it's close to that.

Can I ask why it is you ask this question?

Actually, come to think about it, Gedeminas does sound familiar. He was maybe late twenties/early thirties, had quite long-ish hair.

Can I ask why it is you ask this question?

He came into my work today, and it showed up on our systems that his employer was Ukio Bankas. Just wondered if he was Hearts related or from the Castle Street branch of UB.

LithuanianHearts
I don't think so, I'm pretty certain his first name was Grydenas. It definately had a Y in it. And I remember thinking his surname was was really similar to Vilnius.

Grydenas?? We don't have such a name in Lithuanian. But "Gediminas" is quite a usual first name.

Grydenas?? We don't have such a name in Lithuanian. But "Gediminas" is quite a usual first name.

It must be that then, my mistake! I blame it on the 10 hour shift I just worked and the very large funny cigarette I had when I came home.

So it must be who Chris posted, does he fit the description?

Zali Cinnamon

Pretty sure there was a Vicius in the batch of trialists that we signed Miko and Kizys out of in January 05.

Pretty sure there was a Vicius in the batch of trialists that we signed Miko and Kizys out of in January 05.

Rimkevicius against Boro - he played against Liverpool the previous evening.

Rimkevicius against Boro - he played against Liverpool the previous evening.

Kaunas played HB Torshavn the night before the Boro game. They didn't play Liverpool until the following round.

Archived