Floyd Mayweather v The Big Show

Ivan Drago

Brilliant! I'd pay to see that!

Boxing's been heading that way for years, especially in the heavyweight divisions, it's got no credibility and Mayweather's got no integrity anyway. I hope The Big Show choke slams him to the canvas!

F1 and boxing, great sports ruined by the money men, fixing results and ripping the soul from them. How long till football goes the same way, or has it already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OxooLltdM

oh dear. why does a world championship boxer feel the need to lower himself to this pash. deary deary me.

not only that, but there going to 'fight' in an actual bout at some point.

Hulk Hogan v Rocky Balboa anyone?

At Wrestlemania in fact!

Imagine it will be a largely boxing based fight, ansd guaranteed Mayweather will win

I imagine money will be a motivator (he has mentioned in past that all he cares about is getting enough cash to retire from boxing and live well), but I also think he feels a bit stagnated by the boxing, as he is head and sholders above anyone else, so porbably sees it as a bit of fun

At Wrestlemania in fact!

Imagine it will be a largely boxing based fight, ansd guaranteed Mayweather will win

I imagine money will be a motivator (he has mentioned in past that all he cares about is getting enough cash to retire from boxing and live well), but I also think he feels a bit stagnated by the boxing, as he is head and sholders above anyone else, so porbably sees it as a bit of fun

It's wrestling apparently, and Mayweather is the heel.

The Old Tolbooth

I hate that phoney WWF pish but must admit that I laughed when Mayweather skelped him in the chops 3 times without the big fella seeing it, then proceeded to run like the clappers :D

Its going to be the Wretlemania Main Event

Bigshow and Shayne McMahon V Floyyd Mayweather and Rey Myserio

But theres talk of Oscar Del Ahoy(sp)ng involved aswell...

But its supposed to be a mixed boxing/wrestling match as Bigshow used to train to be a professional boxer.

is this some sort of wrestling term? :confused:

Yeah, means bad guy. If he's the heel I'd therefore assume Big Show is the Babyface?

:)

Yeah, means bad guy. If he's the heel I'd therefore assume Big Show is the Babyface?

:)

i must be getting old, i aint down with this wrestling lingo :P

i cant imagine Mayweather would agree to 'fight' if it meant he lost

He hit him with 3 hard punches and connected every time, Mayweather sprinted out the ring and ran out the stadium!

It was awesome!

Prince Buaben
He hit him with 3 hard punches and connected every time, Mayweather sprinted out the ring and ran out the stadium!

It was awesome!

And scripted! ;)

Although the broken nose might not have been?

The Broken nose was not scripted but the rest was.

I watched the PPV with a mate and at the time I thought it was not meant to happen but it was scripted- bar the nose.

It came over really well.

i think this is the monent that any dignity that was left in the sport of boxing left !

MAyfether should go down in the record books as a legend, his record is out of the world and no doubt has being the best boxer for the last 5 years !

But the man is a ****ing **** ! Such a bad attiude from a champion is unforgivable ! I hope the big show smashes the **** out of him (i know it wont happen tho) and he then goes back from under the rock he came from !

The Broken nose was not scripted but the rest was.

I watched the PPV with a mate and at the time I thought it was not meant to happen but it was scripted- bar the nose.

It came over really well.

You didn't think it would be scripted? Dear oh dear

i think this is the monent that any dignity that was left in the sport of boxing left !

MAyfether should go down in the record books as a legend, his record is out of the world and no doubt has being the best boxer for the last 5 years !

But the man is a ****ing **** ! Such a bad attiude from a champion is unforgivable ! I hope the big show smashes the **** out of him (i know it wont happen tho) and he then goes back from under the rock he came from !

Get a grip. It's a bit of fun.

Its not called ENTERTAINMENT for a reason you know.

Wrestlemanias one of the biggest grossing events in American and even all over the world and they're getting the biggest names in to help get a bigger audience and Mayweathers getting a huge fee for it.

How is it unforgiveable for what Mayweathers doing?

hes getting 20 million for it, think he will be bothered and hes just trying to make the fans happy.

And it was McMahon who approached him to be on it.

apparently WWE is the fastest growing 'sport' in the world.

i think that says more about todays society than WWE itself though...

Brian Whittaker's Tache

$$$$$$$$$$$$ that is all

My mate worked on a Prince Naseem touch screen game a few years ago for Adidas that was going into sports shops

PN wanted it in his contract that there was no way you could win the game and he would always win.

It eventually all went tits up

apparently WWE is the fastest growing 'sport' in the world.

That is worrying.

Its really embarissing IMO.......something not right about grown men rubbing their crotches in each others coupons and grappling with each other.

I can believe people actually "pay for view" to watch that garbage.

With regards to the boxer, they dont call him "Money" Maywether for nothing but the whole thing shows his lack of class........you wouldnt have got any of the greats doing rubbish like this.

That is worrying.

Its really embarissing IMO.......something not right about grown men rubbing their crotches in each others coupons and grappling with each other.

I can believe people actually "pay for view" to watch that garbage.

With regards to the boxer, they dont call him "Money" Maywether for nothing but the whole thing shows his lack of class........you wouldnt have got any of the greats doing rubbish like this.

Perhaps but when he makes that money to provide a life for his family and also for extensive charity work its hard to criticise the guy.

Mayweather is one of the greats.

Trust me it was real and unplanned. Just look at all the people trying to hold Floyd back, he should never have been in the ring!

Perhaps but when he makes that money to provide a life for his family and also for extensive charity work its hard to criticise the guy.

Mayweather is one of the greats.

I know what your saying, however the guy & his family are more than covered for the rest of their lives. Surely when you get to his stage in his career he can swerve things like that and keep a bit of dignity.

The guy as a boxer is peerless but IMO he should have been above a charade like that.

Trust me it was real and unplanned. Just look at all the people trying to hold Floyd back, he should never have been in the ring!

Come on mate, its called acting...........bad acting. The half wits in the states lap this rubbish up.

Archived