Music tracks with decent bass ?

The Wicker Man

The Wicker Man

Messing about with ear phones/mp3 player EQ - trying to think of some bass tracks ?

PIL

Light - Benassi Bros.

Bass, I love you - Bassotronics

Angel - Massive Attack

Bootylicious- Destiny's Child :o

Apart from above my minds gone blank and struggling to think of any more :confused:

North Berwick Jambo

Run DMC vs Jason Nevins - Its Like That

Alloy Mental - Alloy Mental (fire)

Showtek - **** The System

Oh & try Pakito - Philosophy (great video aswell!) ;)

Chemical Bros - Hey Boys(Superstar DJs).

When the bass on that kicks in, on a good stereo, it's amazing.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Dunno if its actual basslines you are after..

Chemical Bros - Hey Boys(Superstar DJs).

When the bass on that kicks in, on a good stereo, it's amazing.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Dunno if its actual basslines you are after..

Another Chems track from the same album which the above is on - only reason I posted it as its one of those tracks that is way diffferent and better if listened too through headphones at volume (with that mad high to low bass noise to me makes me think of some world war II fighter plane swooping..perhaps a Messerschmitt):

Sexton Hardcastle

i remeber hearing a song a few year ago - Norman Bass - How you like Bass

never heard or seen him since.

Another Chems track from the same album which the above is on - only reason I posted it as its one of those tracks that is way diffferent and better if listened too through headphones at volume (with that mad high to low bass noise to me makes me think of some world war II fighter plane swooping..perhaps a Messerschmitt):

The whole album is brilliant

I P Knightley

Loads of Who tracks had 'pioneering' bass. Entwistle played the thing like a lead guitar sometimes.

My Generation was a clear standout but if you want to see virtuoso bass playing, get yourself the DVD of the live Quadrophenia and go straight to 5:15 and about 4 minutes in. Simply unbelievable playing; Mark King dreams he could play this well.

Archived