Can you remember the teletubbie's craze ?

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

In the mid 90's i think:confused:

There were people Queuing up for hours upon hours just to get a Teletubbie for their bairn , folk were paying stupid amount of money for them as well ,

I managed to get one !!! I had an insider that worked in Toy's R Us

and i can recall the wife giving me a total drilling that the teletubbie MUST BE IN FRONT OF THE BAIRN in the pram whilst out shopping ...just to show that we had one....:shade::shade:

ahem and any offers were welcome :dribble::dribble:

Was actually talking to someone the other day about the Teletubbies (can't quite remember why).

Anyway, turns out its actually good for kids of a certain age to watch it because the noises the teletubbies make help them to develop literacy skills. Then they grow out of it when it no longer helps them to learn anything because they just find it boring.

Thought that was quite interesting.

I P Knightley
Another kids TV show with sinister undertones.

Deeply sinister.

I have logged the minutes and hours spent by my kids watching it and will sue the BBC if any of them end up 'weird'.

Deeply sinister.

I have logged the minutes and hours spent by my kids watching it and will sue the BBC if any of them end up 'weird'.

It's a fact.

The sexual overtones are what concern me the most. All those things on their heads.

Filth!

Yep, my lads grew up through that era. Having to watch that, Banana's in Pyjama's and Barney used to drive me loopy !!!

Yep, my lads grew up through that era. Having to watch that, Banana's in Pyjama's and Barney used to drive me loopy !!!

Banana's in pyjamas, running down the stairs................

Bring back any memories?! ;)

Banana's in pyjamas, running down the stairs................

Bring back any memories?! ;)

Please nooooooo.............that was the worse of the lot :)

Archived