Chief Constable Murdoch

PsychocAndy

Is Rupert Murdoch the new Chief Constable of Lothian and Borders Police?

I just ask because of the "Sheridan Miniatures" case. If B.A. are going to suspend all flight staff with some "perks" in there house then I'm glad I'm not flying with B.A this summer as there will be very few staff on board the flights.

This is just a witch hunt. Even if you dislike the Sheridan's this just smells bad.

I just ask because of the "Sheridan Miniatures" case. If B.A. are going to suspend all flight staff with some "perks" in there house then I'm glad I'm not flying with B.A this summer as there will be very few staff on board the flights.

This is just a witch hunt. Even if you dislike the Sheridan's this just smells bad.

I take it is ok to steal from work then.;)

She must have committed perjury because she is a thief.

That's the reasoning to me anyway.

Nothing like prejudicing the trial, eh?

I suppose it depends on how many. Takes mental note to put those 6 laptops back in the cupboard tomorrow... :cool:

It's pathetic.

Ra Polis must have found 20 or so minis in the house then they called BA and grassed her up.

If BA suspended/fired every air hostess who took home a few minis, they'd have to shut down due to lack of staff.

This witch-hunt is getting silly now.

It's pathetic.

Ra Polis must have found 20 or so minis in the house then they called BA and grassed her up.

If BA suspended/fired every air hostess who took home a few minis, they'd have to shut down due to lack of staff.

This witch-hunt is getting silly now.

It ain't no witch hunt.

Sheridan's 'outrage' is just posturing - his missus got grilled for 6 hours ? My heart bleeds.

Someone lied under oath - more than one. It's payback time and If I was to see Sheridan I'd 'congratulate' him on tying up valuable police resources because of him and his rag tag family/mates.

I sencerely hope all found gulty in this case get the maximum penalty.

Mind you , it would be a good opportunity for Tommy to write his version of Mein Kampf/The Ballad of Reading gaol. Go Tommy !

Come on. There a at least a dozen dealers in the Grassmarket/ West Port area alone that get an easy ride by the Lothian and Borders News International Police. Why? Doesn't sell newspapers?

I do happen to like Tommy Sheridan. I also stole a mars bar from "Kibby's" in Muirhouse when I was a kid, got caught. So does the fact that I stole a mars bar mean that I'm lying about the fact that I like him.

If Tommy and family/mates are guilty then I hope they get what they deserve, but what I'm trying to get across is the high publicity headline making decisions from L&B(N.I)P. Go overkill on the showcase cases and let the dealers and junkies get on with it.

It ain't no witch hunt.

Sheridan's 'outrage' is just posturing - his missus got grilled for 6 hours ? My heart bleeds.

Someone lied under oath - more than one. It's payback time and If I was to see Sheridan I'd 'congratulate' him on tying up valuable police resources because of him and his rag tag family/mates.

I sencerely hope all found gulty in this case get the maximum penalty.

Mind you , it would be a good opportunity for Tommy to write his version of Mein Kampf/The Ballad of Reading gaol. Go Tommy !

How do you know that it was the Sheridan family telling lies?

Archived