Big Freeze In Edinburgh

Deek

its actually kinda creepy

why would you do that??

the girl near the end who was doing the wheelbarrow with her mate, people in mid yawn??

i feel slightly soiled

Boaby Prentice

Students and other lentil eating throwbacks.

If that's entertaining to you wait till your allowed upstairs on a double decker!!

Students and other lentil eating throwbacks.

If that's entertaining to you wait till your allowed upstairs on a double decker!!

That's where your hard earned tax pounds are going folks. SMS's between student Grant and his mates. :)

Whatever they were trying to do lost its impact with the people wandering around among the 'frozen' folk.

And someone forgot to pass the word to the pedestrians and traffic on Princes Street.

Are we supposed to be impressed by that?

Thats about the most pointless thing I've ever seen. Own up, someone was bound to have been there. :confused:

The only mildy amusing flash mob I've ever seen was the huge pillow fight in New York.

The rest are just irritating.

What you need is a countering flash mob to turn up halfway through their lame performance and start a slow hand clap and jeering.

Too many people in too small a space with not enough people passing through.

There's a very similar one done in NY, I think at Grand Central Station and it's very clever and eerie and quite funny, but that just looked like a bunch of no marks with nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon.

If you want to be really brave try it at the airport.

Not exactly the most exciting of footage, way too many people and badly shot. Though I'd love to have wandered down with a bowling ball and 10pin'd the feckers :D

Yanks did it better...

EDIT - Damn it Sweeney, you got that one in quick!!

Magic laugh :confused:

They should be pelted with water balloons as they stand still and try not to move , better still p**s in the balloons :eek:

choobs :confused:

Archived