Shefi Kuqi(Non Hearts)

kearney19

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Respect to Warnock. I agree with that completely.

Mikey Stewart should have probably had a heavy punishment such as that after the Tannadice farce.

Boruc gestures to other teams?fans not the Celtic fans, so that?s irrelevant. As for Stewart, he took issue with one particular guy not the Hearts support as a whole, so that situation is different too IMHO.

I suspect Warnock wants rid and this gave him the excuse. 31 year old, high earner?

CompleteIdiot
Boruc gestures to other teams?fans not the Celtic fans, so that?s irrelevant. As for Stewart, he took issue with one particular guy not the Hearts support as a whole, so that situation is different too IMHO.

I suspect Warnock wants rid and this gave him the excuse. 31 year old, high earner?

He'd score a load in the SPL. He reminds me of Hartson.

He'd score a load in the SPL. He reminds me of Hartson.

But would he come to Hearts - Hearts fans have a big rep for being a bunch of moaners...

;)

CompleteIdiot
But would he come to Hearts - Hearts fans have a big rep for being a bunch of moaners...

;)

He'd be ideal. He's a big physical Iranian lump (fake Finnish). No one would complain if he was sticking goals away. He's better than Nade.

tommythejambo
warnock is a ****** end of story who takes him serious

Punctuation is a wonderful thing.

P.S. I like managers that are outspoken, they make for good banter. And at the end of the day, that's what football is all about.

Spot on.

Even the fans asked for him to be launched a long time ago as he's been dire since hejoined the Blades.

would probably fit in well at Hearts.:arf:

Archived