Who dresses women these days!

david mcgee

I am not a fan of anorexic women, or even the 6ft tall model types.

Am i right in saying most blokes are attracted to a women with curves, a women that is happy in her body?

That does not mean a size sixteen women is not sexy, but it does mean she would be well advised not to wear crop tops with her three bellies hinging oot.

If your thighs could squeeze the life out of a baby rhino please refrain from wearing micro skirts. Its not rocket science, and its not sexist.

After all i wouldnt go out wearing skintight troosers. ( for obvious reasons)

If only women were confident in what god gave them, stopped trying to be something they are not, and stopped buying into the so called "ideal".

I love you all, well metaphorically, as the wife, who is perfect in every way isint far away.

completely agree with you there

i'm not kate moss, therefore you'll never see me in tiny hotpants, slashed to the naval dresses or crop tops with jeans so low you can tell if a girl partakes in a little pubic topiary.

dress for your shape and you'll look fab

muffin tops & stomachs over the top of low rise jeans is NOT a good look

Carl Weathers
completely agree with you there

i'm not kate moss, therefore you'll never see me in tiny hotpants, slashed to the naval dresses or crop tops with jeans so low you can tell if a girl partakes in a little pubic topiary.

dress for your shape and you'll look fab

muffin tops & stomachs over the top of low rise jeans is NOT a good look

I had to google 'Muffin top'.

:)

Archived