Scotland on Sunday today

Salvatori5

Nice piece of Jambo influence again in the SOS. Ewan Murray seems to be fighting a lone battle in that field given the p1sh that Waddell, Leckie, Walker etc keep reporting!

Miko Article

Magnificent 7 Article

Yeah, the lads a Jambo so its not really a surprise his articles are pro-Hearts! Another good piece though, keep it up Ewan!

loveofthegame

Miko is another player, like Robbie, who seems like a top guy. I just dont know if hes got it in him to make it consistently at this level and beyond

"Scotland on Sunday" is from the "Hibsman" stable, and as such I've always perceived it as having a pro-Hibs, anti-Hearts stance.(Especially post-Romanov).

Ewan Murray is not one of their usual journalists, so this could be a "one of", or a genuine change of direction.

Time will tell.

The one thing that stood out in the article was that he thinks we have "25-26 guys who are basically at the same level".

I agree, and I think that's the main problem. We only have one outstanding player in the team (Larry) and the best of the rest is being sold.

On Miko himself, I think he's a very frustrating player to watch, but you consistently hear that his attitude is spot on, so there must be something in it.

The one thing that stood out in the article was that he thinks we have "25-26 guys who are basically at the same level".

I agree, and I think that's the main problem. We only have one outstanding player in the team (Larry) and the best of the rest is being sold.

On Miko himself, I think he's a very frustrating player to watch, but you consistently hear that his attitude is spot on, so there must be something in it.

Hopefully by Miko not taking to heart things said, realising he's going to get stick and knowing he has to prove his talent we'll start seeing a more consistent player on the park. He can drift out of games but he's not as easily pushed off the ball these days and seems to have learnt how to tackle. Hopefully he can build on all these things further as he comes across as a good person and a bit of a character.

Sad but true

how many of us football supporters would love scotland to be minus the ugly sisters

Dont get this one to be honest.

Most countries have teams who are dominant.

Should we just look for an easy option cause we cant compete?

Hate the OF as much as the next Hearts fan.We certainley dont need them to survive ,as they seem to think.

But without them it would be a poor league.More equal maybe,but winning would mean nothing.

20/30 years down the line...would lthe likes of Aberdeen /dundee utd and the rest of the provincial clubs be wanting shot of the Hearts.

Just cause we were winning everyting :)

Dont get this one to be honest.

Most countries have teams who are dominant.

Should we just look for an easy option cause we cant compete?

That's true, most countries do have two or three dominant teams, however I can't think of a country where the dominant teams support are as vile as our two. It is this added dimension of bigotry and hate that makes the OF even more unpallatable.

Archived