Steve Banks

Kemptons feet

Kemptons feet

I think he got us 3 points on Saturday. Hats off to Stevie. Good to see the players defending him after the scramble, piling on.

And another thing. If we don't sign a feckin good striker in Jan, and Velicka goes, I'll be farting on Vlads weetabix.

Kemptons feet

Got caught up in the excitment of writing my post, meant to say summer....thanks for pointing that out and not just getting on with the reply to the point of the post...

Csaba's Broon Shoes

It's good to see continuity at the back

The defence picks itself these days

------------------Banks------------------------

Neilson-----Berra--------Karipidis---------Goncalves

Seriously your goalkeeper is only as good as your defence

and i don't think we really miss Gordon .

Banks is a great motivator , organiser and has more experience than Gordon .

So if music is the doctor....and it may just well be.....what is he prescribing?

Whatever music you are in too. Whatever music uplifts you.

For the record I am pleased Banks had a good game, also pleased that the players are backing each other on the pitch.

Not sure over a whole season though that Banks is the man for us. Regardless, the GK position needs beefed up with better quality in the summer.

We were good right through the centre of the team from Banks to Berra to Ruben to Nade. We were pretty poor out wide.

Spot on. The 4 best players yesterday although Nade was knackered after an hour.

Drylaw Hearts

Banks has proven he is by far the best and most reliable Goalie we have on our books at the moment.

I hope in the Summer that Big Hands Eddy and Bad Back Basso will be released.

Archived