"Arguing" pilots overshoot by 150 miles

I P Knightley

I P Knightley

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091023/tod-arguing-pilots-overshoot-airport-by-870a197.html

OK. The plane with 144 passengers misses the airport by 150 miles.

Some say that the pilots may have been asleep, the 'official' claim is that there was a heated discussion between the guys in the cockpit.

I prefer the official line but there's a burning question: What were they arguing about?

Was it a flag debate?

Were they arguing about which one was the bigger bigot?

Were they arguing exactly the same point only using slightly different words to do so and failing to see that they actually agreed with one another?

Was it about the songs sung in Robbo's?

Could it have been about Presley, Robbie, Larry, Stewart or any combination of the above?

It just HAD to be something of similar importance.

Any suggestions?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091023/tod-arguing-pilots-overshoot-airport-by-870a197.html

Some say that the pilots may have been asleep, the 'official' claim is that there was a heated discussion between the guys in the cockpit.

I prefer the official line but there's a burning question: What were they arguing about?

Was it a flag debate?

Were they arguing exactly the same point only using slightly different words to do so and failing to see that they actually agreed with one another?

Could it have been about Presley, Robbie, Larry, Stewart or any combination of the above?

Any suggestions?

Given it was in the States, it must've been about the possibility of the Yankees choking in the ALCS. One of the pilots must've been a Red Sox fan taking the ****. :smiley2:

Craig Gordons Gloves
i'm going to go with getting blowies from the air hostesses

i fly NWA all the time and believe me - you wouldn't want a blowie from 99% of the hostesses!

Miller Jambo 60

Was it a flag debate?

Any suggestions?

This has confirmed the reason for my fear of flying.

Having to trust pilots like this.

150 miles off course.

Should be sacked for that.

Doug.

Archived