Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

Gotta say brilliant work from Boof, scotland, THAITB and JT, you 4 handed it on a plate to the rest of us and apologies to Geoff for all the accusations yesterday.

got to agree with your post there well done guys you made it easy for us to finally get the goons

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have officially given up on ever competing with you baw heids in the post count ever again

you should have seen what we wrote on kitsters facebook page

you should have seen what we wrote on kitsters facebook page

:qqb006:

spam at it's very best indeed!!

Thanks for having the faith JP but you knew it within yourself!

OK..does anyone use GHD's?? fess up now!!! lol

In amongst the seemingly random posts from myself, I had managed to ID 3 of the goons. (Just looked back at some of the ramblings).

Anyway, excellent game Yvonne and well played everyone.

I don't use straightners.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Gotta say brilliant work from Boof, scotland, THAITB and JT, you 4 handed it on a plate to the rest of us and apologies to Geoff for all the accusations yesterday.

Don't worry about it. To be honest, I wasn't really that interested in this game until the goons started targeting me for some reason and I thought my inevitable lynching would provide some clues. I'm actually surprised I survived till the end.

I also have to say that Harris had me convinced that I had him wrong and I was delighted when I survived and he was lynched. That may have been the stroke of luck that we needed, especially since he had convinced jam tartan as well.

wooooooo

good game guys, couple of times thought we may have had it but you played it perfectly

think losing the cop first night hindered us more than anything though as it forced the masons out

I wanted to go for JT the night boof was saved (well done JT on how you did that) but because there was still two known goodies we decided that we had to target them, should have followed my goon master instincts!!!

woooooooooo

Just to add, new rule for next game -

Making players state "I am a Goon" = instant Mod Kill

Also, I'd run the next game but I'm in Norway again this week and with the derby on Saturday if you can wait for a week until it starts I may rustle something up

Also, I'd run the next game but I'm in Norway again this week and with the derby on Saturday if you can wait for a week until it starts I may rustle something up

yea I agree, i did let Boof now that i wasnt up for that idea!

Great stuff from the town, four in a row is a pretty impressive achievement. Served the goons right for killing me because in the end the town was almost better off without me!

Thanks for the game Yvonne, turned out my guesses were pretty poor in the end :laugh:

If people really want a game in the next week and if no else wants to do it, then I'll have a go at running something. Probably would be a very basic game though, nothing too complicated. Mainly because the less stuff to confuse me the better!

that was a master stroke from boof, i caught onto your saying it but not way.

that was a master stroke from boof, i caught onto your saying it but not way.

that's the thing, it's not fair and that's how myself and sean got caught out as we risked mod killing

damned if you do, damned if you don't

up until that point I'm not sure sean was on anybody's radar at all

good game everybody, but i've noticed a disturbing trend.

i always seem to get lynched whenever i'm out playing football:hang:

is there any chance of getting a game started quickly as the terrace is soul destroying at the moment and i dread to think what it will be like if we loose this saturday.

think losing the cop first night hindered us more than anything though as it forced the masons out

And, dagnabbit, I still haven't seen BS used from a mason's perspective :mad:

Dunno where that idea came from :laugh: Did it cause you guys any consternation or did you just ignore it?

yea I agree, i did let Boof now that i wasnt up for that idea!

Errrrmmm, yes....she did:curtain:

For all those who say it's a totally bonkers idea...I agree. But I knew I was for the chop soon and just wanted to lob a grenade in and see what happened.

Absolutely splendid game Yvonne - and well done to all who played.

My MoM goes to jam tartan - Doctor is the most horrible role to play. You've got to stay alive to be any use but you also can't draw any attention to yourself.

And well played to fellow masons - there was a lot of off-thread discussion, even if the votes didn't suggest it.

great game vony

i genuinely was ill most of the game and way in london last weekend, so truley made no sense of the game til tonight.

i can't actually believe i was the last goon left alive cos nobody ever trusts me

well played guys, that was fun

pomps, you wll be toast next game x

that's the thing, it's not fair and that's how myself and sean got caught out as we risked mod killing

damned if you do, damned if you don't

up until that point I'm not sure sean was on anybody's radar at all

i tried to get around it by saying my name is goon (i think so anyway as my french sucks)as it only says you can't come out and state your role in a "i am the goon" way.

Thanks all was fairly easy game to mod, just keeping Boof quiet was the hard bit :10900: Its worked out good timing for me as I am now working for the next 3 nights, so would have been varied deadlines. Im up for taking part in a new game but will be away Fri- Sun night for derby partying

I was pretty sure Yvonne wouldn't modkill anybody for that, and assumed the goons would check with Yvonne if they were uncertain.

All you'd've needed to do was absent yourself from the thread for a wee while while the checking was going on...and probably have someone accuse you of doing so in the process :laugh:

I was pretty sure Yvonne wouldn't modkill anybody for that, and assumed the goons would check with Yvonne if they were uncertain.

All you'd've needed to do was absent yourself from the thread for a wee while while the checking was going on...and probably have someone accuse you of doing so in the process :laugh:

the unfortunate thing is, even if I wasn't a goon I would have probably answered it the same way :57:

Geoff Kilpatrick
:qqb006:

spam at it's very best indeed!!

Thanks for having the faith JP but you knew it within yourself!

OK..does anyone use GHD's?? fess up now!!! lol

My sister, apparently, according to her Facebook page.

What are they, out of interest?

I have GOLD GHDs :10900: Dont use them as much as I would like due to not having the time to do so.

So anyone starting another game, may be an idea to try and get some folk that have not played in a few games just to freshen the game up a bit

happy birthday arnold.

your not in your 20's anymore :10900:

I thank you. See you're still spamming...:stuart:

Quiet night, pished tomorrow;wrecked on Saturday;dying Sunday.

Oh and thumping the Rats on Sat as well. :smiley2:

Archived