gretna score 2 at ibrox

jamborleystatto

jamborleystatto

we should defo go for the jugular on wed nite, basically adopt same game plan as september when we won 4 2 have a right go because this rangers defence is to be got at no doubt about that,

rudi must stay
we should defo go for the jugular on wed nite, basically adopt same game plan as september when we won 4 2 have a right go because this rangers defence is to be got at no doubt about that,

we tried that at Hampden tho going for the 2 up front and it didn't work. 1 up front seems to work better v the OF :cool:

if we could hit a bloody target and the ref would give a decision against captain bawbag things could have been different in the semi

I don?t have much confidence in Frail taking on the OF TBH. I think he has that old fear that most in the Scottish game have and it gets into the team. Our last games against each of the OF have been dire...

we tried that at Hampden tho going for the 2 up front and it didn't work. 1 up front seems to work better v the OF :cool:

It didn't work?

I thought it was alright, we only conceded because of a handball and an inept referee.

rudi must stay
It didn't work?

I thought it was alright, we only conceded because of a handball and an inept referee.

aye we were cheated with there first goal no arguments there. But in truth we didn't deserve to win, we were totally outplayed all over the pitch and could barely string 2 passes together.

Lets hope we can get Tynie rocking for what in effect is the last real big game of the season - would be nice to turn the Huns over again;)

JennytheJambo

Can we find someone to help Jose out as he was given the run around from Burke and Whittaker in the semi-final. He finds it hard enough to defend against 1 person. Walter Smith obviously (being a manager) worked out our weakest links and we were punished. Mind you if you are allowed to score with your hand then what chance do we have. Heres hoping Driver, Kingston and Stewart are back.

i just hope we can score because if velicka is on his way out,i don't see where the goal threat is going to come from,i think we look pretty good in defence apart from leftback obv and our midfield is good but without big vela up front who will score ? We can't always win by forcing own goals out of opposing players.

Archived