Nakamura - cheat ( Merged threads )

Walter Bishop

From BBC Sport........

The deadlock was finally broken in the last two minutes when Nakamura was felled outside the St Mirren penalty area and lined up a 30-yard free-kick.

The Japanese international then delivered a trademark dead-ball in to the bottom right-hand corner of Howard's net to salvage a win for Celtic.

:mad:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah right. Its just an act. We dont really have mini huns and bigots attached to us. Thank god for that.

No,I'm sure we do just as we probably have a few mini tims/ sympathisers and other undesireables.

I just feel that people are not really themselves on a messageboard and can decide to throw some petrol on the flames to get a reaction from others just for a laugh if thats what floats their boat.

One thing for sure is that I will never allow myself to become annoyed by someone who I do not know or who I have never seen and who in all possibility is simply trying to get a rise out of me.

PS I hope we stuff the Gers on Wednesday but still hope they win the league.

Does that make me a mini hun?

Are the Hearts fans who would rather want Celtic to win the league Tiny Tims?

A remarkable ammount of bites. Top stuff. :rolleyes:

Yeah hillarious...:mad:

Surely deliberately winding up other contributors, openly hoping Hearts lose etc merits the offending contributor (and those who codone their actions) being launched from the board?:dog:

No,I'm sure we do just as we probably have a few mini tims/ sympathisers and other undesireables.

I just feel that people are not really themselves on a messageboard and can decide to throw some petrol on the flames to get a reaction from others just for a laugh if thats what floats their boat.

One thing for sure is that I will never allow myself to become annoyed by someone who I do not know or who I have never seen and who in all possibility is simply trying to get a rise out of me.

Are the Hearts fans who would rather want Celtic to win the league Tiny Tims? [/QUOTE]

I couldn't give a flying feck who wins the league, all I want is for Hearts to do well.

Yeah hillarious...:mad:

Surely deliberately winding up other contributors, openly hoping Hearts lose etc merits the offending contributor (and those who codone their actions) being launched from the board?:dog:

Behave. I can't answer for the original poster, but I think it was only a joke.

Don't take things so seriously.

winston churchill
right wing facist Chelsea supporting muppet !!

how transparent are you.as per usual,anything with a whiff of the orish-ra sellic-caflicks and you steam in.

but hope they win the league.

Why?

Paul Ritchie?

Andy Davis?

Andy Webster?

I honestly don't know how a Hearts fan could prefer either of those teams who have systematically shafted us on a regular basis over the years using power they have built up through the avenues of bigotry and religious hatred.

Wish they would both bugger off to the Premiership and let us have our football league back.

ToadKiller Dog

Are the Hearts fans who would rather want Celtic to win the league Tiny Tims?

I would hope most hearts fans wouldnt give a flying **** which of the oddious evil twins win the title once again .

If both them beat the teams around us and it helps us up the league is all i care both them do the rest of the season.

I couldn't give a flying feck who wins the league, all I want is for Hearts to do well.

Good for you.I happen to want anyone bar Celtic or Hibs to win the league.

Agree 100% Capesy. Despise that mhankie mhob. :)

The Old Tolbooth
Cheating is a way of life for Terrorist FC. :mad:

Given that we've nothing left to play for this season, I wouldn't be too upset if we lost to Rangers FC on Wednesday. ;)

Come again??? Thats a shocker and you should be embarassed after a stupid remark like that.

I take it your in the away end on Wed night with your union jack draped around you then yeah?

A remarkable ammount of bites. Top stuff. :rolleyes:

...says one Chelsea avatar to another. Why don?t you guys just put Rangers avatars next to your usernames and be done with it?

Any particular reason why? Surely we as Hearts supporters have as many, if not more reasons to hate the huns as anybody?

As has already been mentioned..

Andy Davis

Paul Ritchie

Andy Webster

The Murray media...

How did you react when Rangers got that last minute penalty at Tynecastle a few years back, when Hearts also had nothing to play for and you knew it would help stop Celtic winning the league?

Why?

Paul Ritchie?

Andy Davis?

Andy Webster?

I honestly don't know how a Hearts fan could prefer either of those teams who have systematically shafted us on a regular basis over the years using power they have built up through the avenues of bigotry and religious hatred.

Wish they would both bugger off to the Premiership and let us have our football league back.

1985/86 season

Frank McGarvey

Aiden mcgeady

Davie Provan

Andy Walker

Neil Lennon

Takis incident

Bobo Balde

Hartson/Sutton

Numerous run ins at Darkheid

To be sure,to be sure/Plastic Paddy *****

I could be here all night.

It's my choice.I feckin hate everything about that shower.

...says one Chelsea avatar to another. Why don?t you guys just put Rangers avatars next to your usernames and be done with it?

Well, I'm not a Rangers supporter, so that would be rather stupid.

I am a Chelsea fan though, hence the Chelsea avatar.

Hope that's cleared everything up for you.

Dislike them both equally but if we could finish fourth I would want them both to reach the cup final and kick lumps out of each other in the final.

Any particular reason why? Surely we as Hearts supporters have as many, if not more reasons to hate the huns as anybody?

Andy Davis

Paul Ritchie

Andy Webster

The Murray media...

How did you react when Rangers got that last minute penalty at Tynecastle a few years back, when Hearts also had nothing to play for and you knew it would help stop Celtic winning the league?

I was fecking raging because I want Hearts to win every game they play.

Dunno what your trying to insinuate but your barking up the wrong tree if you think that just because I hate Celtic more than I hate the Huns that makes me out to be anything other than a Hearts fan with an opinion.

Come again??? Thats a shocker and you should be embarassed after a stupid remark like that.

I take it your in the away end on Wed night with your union jack draped around you then yeah?

No, I stand by that remark 100%. And I'll be in my usual seat in the Wheatfield. Our season is screwed and I'd rather Mhank FC didn't win the title.

It'd be great to beat Rangers FC, but if we don't I won't be gutted.

Maybe one of you guys could vary it up and have your teams current badge as opposed to one that hasn't been used for a few seasons. I have no problem with anyone having a 2nd team but what irks me and I'm sure many of my fellow contributors is..........all you guys seem to talk about is fecking Chelsea! We get threads dedicated to Chelsea every other day, this is primarily a Hearts forum, so why don't you all go and discuss Chelsea issues on the Chelsea version of Kickback. I'm also curious as to whether any of you who do contribute to Chelsea forums have a Hearts badge as your avatar on there? There is also the undercurrent of hunishness that seems to come with those who sport a Chelsea avatar.

Andy Davis

Paul Ritchie

Andy Webster

The Murray media...

I was fecking raging because I want Hearts to win every game they play.

Dunno what your trying to insinuate but your barking up the wrong tree if you think that just because I hate Celtic more than I hate the Huns that makes me out to be anything other than a Hearts fan with an opinion.

Fair enough, I think you have answered the question in fair and honest manner. Here is hoping we stuff the huns on Wednesday and let both of the Weegie bigot factories sort the title amongst themselves.

Well my question would be - do you want Hearts to beat Rangers on Wednesday, knowing that it could contribute to Celtic winning the league?

If you answer yes, you are a Hearts fan.

personally i don't care if the old firm after a weekend of matches go and blow each other behind a bus shetler in sauchihall street. i DO care if hearts win or lose, regardless of who is playing

the only time i want either one of the OF to win a game, is if it benefits hearts

what really rips my knitting though, is the way they continually get the rub of the green (or the blue perhaps?) to scrape a jammy win, with a little help from the men in black

it boils my pish when pondlife like naka cheating mura get soft penalties, free kicks or any other beneficial desicion for an act that any other club or player would be hammered for

oh, and to the chelski brigade, i have a soft spot for watching liverpool, but wouldn't dream of having their badge as an avatar because i am A HEARTS SUPPORTER firstly and foremost

Francis Albert

The way the Scottish media will look at this is to point to a few decisions that have gone Rangers way (they won't have to look too hard) and say that these things even out. As they probably do, between the two halves of the OF. The fact that the rest of the clubs in the SPL are regularly cheated as St Mirren were today simply doesn't enter their heads as an issue because the rest of us don't really matter.

Maybe one of you guys could vary it up and have your teams current badge as opposed to one that hasn't been used for a few seasons. I have no problem with anyone having a 2nd team but what irks me and I'm sure many of my fellow contributors is..........all you guys seem to talk about is fecking Chelsea! We get threads dedicated to Chelsea every other day, this is primarily a Hearts forum, so why don't you all go and discuss Chelsea issues on the Chelsea version of Kickback. I'm also curious as to whether any of you who do contribute to Chelsea forums have a Hearts badge as your avatar on there? There is also the undercurrent of hunishness that seems to come with those who sport a Chelsea avatar.

I'm not a subscribed member so I can only choose from the default avatars. The Chelsea one I currently use is the only one to pick from.

I do agree there is a lot of Chelsea threads on here. I contribute as I can, but never start one.

On the Chelsea forum, that I'll admit, I rarely post on, I have Zola as my avatar. As again, you can only select from the default avatars and they are all Chelsea themed.

oh, and to the chelski brigade, i have a soft spot for watching liverpool, but wouldn't dream of having their badge as an avatar because i am A HEARTS SUPPORTER firstly and foremost

The difference is, many of those with Chelsea FC avatars actually go to their games. There are a few JKBers at Wembley today, and I will be at the Olympiacos game with another JKBer.

Wimmin and football. :sad:

We can have a seperate thread for the minority that want to see a hun league title win.

Back on the point of the thread. I almost drove off the road when I heard the St.Mirren commentary.

Quotes:

...from Murder McLeod "...never a free kick ... the referee has made a mistake".

...from his co-commentator "...Nakamuara has gone to ground"

The "justice" that was meted out to Miko should be doled out equally here. Where are you now Gordon Smith ? Lost your voice Richard Gordon ?? For about 3 years now there has been a holy-trinity of cheating...Celtic, Nakamura and SFA officials. Celtic profit from Nakamuras undoubted cheating skills from 20-30 yards out - and officials basically queue up to give him the decisions - either because they're too scared not to, or becuase of their (ahem) "upbringing".

A national scandal and I hope that Gus MacPherson pulls no punches in the media about this one.

And FWIW I hope - like 99.99% of us - that we tan the erses of the huns in midweek. It's a no-brainer.

The difference is, many of those with Chelsea FC avatars actually go to their games. There are a few JKBers at Wembley today, and I will be at the Olympiacos game with another JKBer.

Wimmin and football. :sad:

I'm not going to bite to any of your posts as I know you are king of the wind up merchants after reading a thread last week where you posted comments about Chelsea being a huge club with a massive fan base! keep the jokes coming

Come off it! Hardly anyone was a Chelsea fan before Abramovich arrived - certainly not outside of London (and mainly East London at that - they all commute to the west on matchdays). What you mean to say is you are a gloryhunter, I suspect. So that makes 2 reasons why I cannot understand why you?d be on JKB...One you sport another team?s badge and two: the one thing Hearts fans are NOT and could never be accused of being is gloryhunting...

you are king of the wind up merchants

No need for the aggression. :sad:

Why would a "wind up merchant" have a ticket for the game? Happy to have a bet on this if you want to put your dosh where your mouth is. ;)

Given that we've nothing left to play for this season, I wouldn't be too upset if we lost to Rangers FC on Wednesday. ;)

Can you not afford the bus fare?

No need for the aggression. :sad:

Why would a "wind up merchant" have a ticket for the game? Happy to have a bet on this if you want to put your dosh where your mouth is. ;)

Aggression? I'm struggling to see the relevance of your reply to my post. Maybe you have a ticket because it's the only way of getting to see a champions league game this year.

Drylaw Hearts
No, I stand by that remark 100%. And I'll be in my usual seat in the Wheatfield. Our season is screwed and I'd rather Mhank FC didn't win the title.

Bizarre.

Can you not afford the bus fare?

Any chance of a ticket for your show at The Stand? :rolleyes:

In domestic matches I want Rangers to lose EVERY game they play, including those against Hibs and Celtic.

I'll be very disappointed if Hearts lose to them.

Nakamura's a cheating wee scrote. The weeja though will back him to the hilt and Smith will be too feart to do anything (though being a hun I'm sure he wants to) just in case it upsets the mhanks.

Would never ever wish the huns to beat us as if we ain't winning the trophy I don't give a sh*te who does. I'll be gutted if we lose, as should all Hearts fans.

Huns, Chelski, Mhanks, all a bunch of sissy boys.

Come off it! Hardly anyone was a Chelsea fan before Abramovich arrived - certainly not outside of London (and mainly East London at that - they all commute to the west on matchdays). What you mean to say is you are a gloryhunter, I suspect. So that makes 2 reasons why I cannot understand why you?d be on JKB...One you sport another team?s badge and two: the one thing Hearts fans are NOT and could never be accused of being is gloryhunting...

Chelsea have grown a lot under Abramovich, yes. To say hardly any one supported Chelsea before is laughable though.

I'm not a glory hunter, I've supported Chelsea as long as I've watched the English league. This was even before your Vialli's, Gullit's and the like.

I'm on JKB because I'm a Hearts fan first and a Chelsea fan second. Since Hearts were not playing today and Chelsea were in a final, obviously my loyalties were to Chelsea.

I'll happily answer any more questions you have, although it has nothing to do with Nakamura's diving.

badly drawn boy
Feckin joke, just cheated St Midden out of a point!!!

SFA are truly a disgrace.

Radio Scotland commentator - After being told by pitchside reporter it was a dive and no contact - "well there is a pillar in the way from our viewpoint and we couldnt see it clearly, eh Murdo?;)"

Absolute dive as he has done so many times , brushed over and watch never mentioned again

Spoke to a couple of junge jims in my neck of the woods after the game -shrugged shoulders and said great free kick though eh

Makes you sick -cheating fecks

badly drawn boy

What

Why would we want another set of weedgies to beat us on wednesday

Your a jambo ?

The Old Tolbooth

I wouldnt worry too much, even if we beat der hun, your beloved weegies will still be 1 point in front of smeltic which should keep you happy.

Absolute dive as he has done so many times , brushed over and watch never mentioned again

Spoke to a couple of junge jims in my neck of the woods after the game -shrugged shoulders and said great free kick though eh

Makes you sick -cheating fecks

Had a similar conversation with a tim mate of mine. When i said about Naka being a cheating little scrote. He laughed and sang "Thats why we`re champions".My reply was, No, corrupt SFA officials mate, Thats, why your champions.

Chelsea have grown a lot under Abramovich, yes. To say hardly any one supported Chelsea before is laughable though.

I'm not a glory hunter, I've supported Chelsea as long as I've watched the English league. This was even before your Vialli's, Gullit's and the like.

I'm on JKB because I'm a Hearts fan first and a Chelsea fan second. Since Hearts were not playing today and Chelsea were in a final, obviously my loyalties were to Chelsea.

I'll happily answer any more questions you have, although it has nothing to do with Nakamura's diving.

Im sure there will be loads of Sean's in the away end on Wednesday. How unfortunate.

Is this thread about Celtic cheating again or about fecking Chelsea ?

What I want to know is what Richard Gordon and the lads said about it.

I'm sure he must have been raging at this act of gross cheating, no ?

Archived