Nakamura - cheat ( Merged threads )

Walter Bishop

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this thread about Celtic cheating again or about fecking Chelsea ?

What I want to know is what Richard Gordon and the lads said about it.

I'm sure he must have been raging at this act of gross cheating, no ?

Its meant to be about a Sellick cheating bar steward............:eek:

This thread is about a Sellick cheating baw bag...............:rolleyes::confused:

Is it ? Thanks for clearing that up. Don't know why your confused though. Its pretty clear what iam getting at. Not the sharpest knife presumably.

Is it ? Thanks for clearing that up. Don't know why your confused though. Its pretty clear what iam getting at. Not the sharpest knife presumably.

Think we know whose a couple of slices short of the average loaf..............:rolleyes:

Think we know whose a couple of slices short of the average loaf..............:rolleyes:

Do we? Please fill me in. :Something something smiley face:

Thats 3 Celtic players throwing themselves at the deck in a week.

European ref was not conned but the Scottish one was.

I wait to see if this is picked up in the media, think we know the answer to that one though........

I wait to see if this is picked up in the media, think we know the answer to that one though........

Luckily the refs in Europe haven't been corrupted into the sellick way.....;)

badly drawn boy

Add Scott Macdonald to the list -St Mirren defender makes minimal contact flipping his finger at him after Macdonald bumps him about , seconds delay and the little scrote clutches his face

Cheating is a way of life for Terrorist FC. :mad:

Given that we've nothing left to play for this season, I wouldn't be too upset if we lost to Rangers FC on Wednesday. ;)

WTF !!!

RE: Chelsea.

If you're going to randomly pick an English team to 'support', why pick a crap one like Chelsea? :confused:

If you're going to be a glory hunter, would you not be better picking a team that actually wins things?

loveofthegame

I detest both Rangers and Celtic, i just happen to detest Celtic more than Rangers.

I would prefer Rangers won the league, BUT of course i still 100% want us to win on Wed and battle our way into the top 6. FWIW i think we'll get something, i really do.

The title will be won in the 3 remaining OF fixtures anyway, not on what happens on Wed night.

I detest both Rangers and Celtic, i just happen to detest Celtic more than Rangers.

I would prefer Rangers won the league, BUT of course i still 100% want us to win on Wed and battle our way into the top 6. FWIW i think we'll get something, i really do.

The title will be won in the 3 remaining OF fixtures anyway, not on what happens on Wed night.

I would prefer - in equal measure - that both clubs be wiped out tomorrow by a 10 mile wide asteroid blowing their respective lairs to eternity :cool:

I would prefer - in equal measure - that both clubs be wiped out tomorrow by a 10 mile wide asteroid blowing their respective lairs to eternity :cool:

yay sense at last

if those 2 clubs were gone by the morning, would anyone really care :D

apart from the bigots who thrive on their success of course

What sickens me is people on here that suck up to the mhankies.........;)

I swear. I fekin hate those weggie tyms more than I hate hibs. Im sick of the way thet saunter (and they do) through season after season getting away with murder. And theyve got the audasity to claim the GFA are against them.

They dont win the league. They BUY the league. But this time round they have been found out - by their ugly sister, whos just as bad.

I wish both of them, and their sectarian and/or glory hunting fans would GTF.

I can think of LOTS of occasions Hearts have been robbed of points from Celtic due to referees and cheating.

I can think of LOTS of occasions Hearts have been robbed of points from Rangers due to referees and cheating.

I cannot distinguish between them as I have no political/religious oppions on another country! I only see them both on footballing terms.

They are both cheating bar-stewards who promote the worst in people.

I would like to say well done to Drew Busby the TRUE voice of reason when he/she said...

"I would prefer - in equal measure - that both clubs be wiped out tomorrow by a 10 mile wide asteroid blowing their respective lairs to eternity ".

I hope we trounce the dirty hun gets on Wednesday. As i would if we were playing the other lot!

i'm at the point where i dont a have a problem with diving anymore, it used to really do my head in. but. it happens in almost every league every week. if one of our own dives and wins something then good. cos theres gonna be someone there to get us back for it at some other point in the season. hope i didnt sound too much like andy walker there.

as a side issue on this forum: i would like celtic to win the league - i hate both the OF but my work is full of rangers lads and the wind ups will be much better if celtic win it. u canny beat a good wind up, the OF take it so much worse.

I can think of LOTS of occasions Hearts have been robbed of points from Celtic due to referees and cheating.

I can think of LOTS of occasions Hearts have been robbed of points from Rangers due to referees and cheating.

I cannot distinguish between them as I have no political/religious oppions on another country! I only see them both on footballing terms.

They are both cheating bar-stewards who promote the worst in people.

That is the reason that I even want to see Hibs beat them whenever they play them. (Except Cup comps)

loveofthegame

For all i hate Rangers and Celtic, it has meant so much more winning the Scottish with them in it than it would without them. Little success that really means something would surely be better than more success without them.

Ppl say the SPL would thrive without the OF, im really not so sure. I think the league would be in danger of becoming like the Irish League or something. Nae coverage and next to nae talent. Certainly no talented 'non Scots' would come in their right minds.

Nakamura never dived, but he certainly wasn't fouled.

A bad decision by the ref, and the ref should be made accountable for his terrible decision.

OK - I get the anger at the free kick. To be honest I am more angry with the commentary / punditry.

He still had to score it though - it was hardly as if it was a penalty.

Great free kick

Drylaw Hearts
BBC website have match highlights.

Having now seen this clip for the first time............

it wasn't a dive it was just another example of poor Refereeing.

:cheers:

I notice your wink, but that sentiment is disgusting. On the subject of Terrorist FC's, Rangers could give Celtic a run for their money with their past complicity in allowing their players to appear in N.I. at functions attended by convicted terrorists, and at which funds raised supported loyalist criminals and their families.

Can you please leave your agenda out of a forum to do with HMFC, a non-religious, non-political club open to all? Thanks

Well put, bud.

I don,t agree with his post but suspect it's possibly done to catch tiddlers like yourself who's own posts are a little bit up yer own erchie type posts.

Doesn't take long for the sound of the flute to rally the fellow travellers to the cause.

Saw this last night. It wasn't a dive as there was contact. The challenge came from the side, maybe slightly behind, as nakamura was running at an angle across the pitch. Critically the St Mirren player made contact with nakamura before he got the ball.

Rule 12

A direct free kick is also awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following four offences:

? tackles an opponent to gain possession of the ball, making contact with the opponent before touching the ball

It may have been soft and was probably stupid but the referee was correct.

Saw this last night. It wasn't a dive as there was contact. The challenge came from the side, maybe slightly behind, as nakamura was running at an angle across the pitch. Critically the St Mirren player made contact with nakamura before he got the ball.

Rule 12

A direct free kick is also awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following four offences:

? tackles an opponent to gain possession of the ball, making contact with the opponent before touching the ball

It may have been soft and was probably stupid but the referee was correct.

The St Mirren player came in from the side, well Nakamura ran towards him, and the St Mirrer player was between Nakamura nad the ball, Nakamura ran into the St Mirren player.

The ref was wrong.

Nakamura never went down easy, just tripped over/tangled with the St Mirren player, he certainly wasn't theatrical.

Click here on the BBC player, and watch it from 4 mins+ onwards.

Walter Bishop
The St Mirren player came in from the side, well Nakamura ran towards him, and the St Mirrer player was between Nakamura nad the ball, Nakamura ran into the St Mirren player.

The ref was wrong.

Nakamura never went down easy, just tripped over/tangled with the St Mirren player, he certainly wasn't theatrical.

Click here on the BBC player, and watch it from 4 mins+ onwards.

So because he wasnt theatrical its ok??? What alot of pesh. He WASNT fouled yet wont down and appealed for a decision, this in my book is cheating!

So because he wasnt theatrical its ok??? What alot of pesh. He WASNT fouled yet wont down and appealed for a decision, this in my book is cheating!

:rolleyes:

He collided with an opponent, and fell over, because of the collision, tangle of legs etc.

He didn't appeal for a free kick, he wasn't theatrical.

How was he cheating?

Because he took the free-kick his team were awarded, due to a bad decision by a referee?

Let me see now....................miko is allegedly 'known' for diving so the Refs pay particular attention to him and are, as a result, less inclined, nay justified ( copyright BBC sports ) in awarding him zero free kicks

However Naka, who has saved the filth umpteen times with kicks from that range, has somehow failed to 'alert' the Refereeing fraternity that he and his team mates might just be at it when going to ground in and around that zone ?

Why do we bother I ask :sad:

Walter Bishop

He collided with an opponent, and fell over, because of the collision, tangle of legs etc.

How was he cheating?

Because he took the free-kick his team were awarded, due to a bad decision by a referee?

Just watched it again, it was theatrical, he does appeal (as do his team mates) and it WAS cheating. Feckin joke!!

Just watched it again, it was theatrical, he does appeal (as do his team mates) and it WAS cheating. Feckin joke!!

Where are you watching it? and how does he appeal? and how is he theatrical?

Can't believe I'm defending a Celtic player getting an unjustified free-kick resulting in a goal/victory.

:eek:

FTC, it was a dive and he should be banned for life. ;)

How was he cheating?

Nakamura is a master at cheating and he often does this by deliberately moving into the path of his opponent.The ball was there to be won and Nakamura fell over easily. He is up to these tricks all the time .He tried it on towards the end of the game against Barcelona and the ref would have none of it.Different in the Scottish game sadly.

Refs are under huge pressure when they ref the OF gamesIt is easier all round to give the OF the benefit of the doubt.

Archived