Nakamura - cheat ( Merged threads )

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Feckin joke, just cheated St Midden out of a point!!!

SFA are truly a disgrace.

Radio Scotland commentator - After being told by pitchside reporter it was a dive and no contact - "well there is a pillar in the way from our viewpoint and we couldnt see it clearly, eh Murdo?;)"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feckin joke, just cheated St Midden out of a point!!!

SFA are truly a disgrace.

Radio Scotland commentator - After being told by pitchside reporter it was a dive and no contact - "well there is a pillar in the way from our viewpoint and we couldnt see it clearly, eh Murdo?;)"

Total cheating diving bar steward..........:mad: Typical of the mhankie sc um............:mad: Referee a corrupt cheating bar steward also..........:mad:

Ogi fae Gorgie

At it again, dives outside the box, no free kick. Scores from it. Buddies fans going mental, commentators not saying cheat using word 'soft' and 'looking for it'. Amazing. 87th minute as well.:mad:

Total cheating diving bar steward..........:mad: Typical of the mhankie sc um............:mad: Referee a corrupt cheating bar steward also..........:mad:

Who is the ref?

Millfield_Mackem

Certainly a soft free kick. Once agains referees backing out and doing all they can ivin the decisions to the big clubs.

Credit to Nakakakakakamura was a pearler free kick.

Cheating is a way of life for Terrorist FC. :mad:

Given that we've nothing left to play for this season, I wouldn't be too upset if we lost to Rangers FC on Wednesday. ;)

An utter disgrace of a decision to award a free kick, just what did the referee see, unbelievable, Naka *** mura knows he cheated , he,s first off the park and straight up the tunnel at speed . :mad::mad:

Certainly a soft free kick. Once agains referees backing out and doing all they can ivin the decisions to the big clubs.

Credit to Nakakakakakamura was a pearler free kick.

Not even soft was a disgrace. Give that mhankie sc um NO credit EVER. They are FILTH. :mad:

Given that we've nothing left to play for this season, I wouldn't be too upset if we lost to Rangers FC on Wednesday. ;)

Its the Sellick way. They are FILTH. :mad:

An utter disgrace of a decision to award a free kick, just what did the referee see, unbelievable, Naka *** mura knows he cheated , he,s first off the park and straight up the tunnel at speed . :mad::mad:

seen that , cheats cheats

Just listen to them swooning about what a marvellous free kick. Never mind the cheating antics used to get it.

Rob McLean said dubious to say the least. Under statement of the effing year.

maroonlegions
At it again, dives outside the box, no free kick. Scores from it. Buddies fans going mental, commentators not saying cheat using word 'soft' and 'looking for it'. Amazing. 87th minute as well.:mad:

thats why the OF have won numerous titles and cups ,they get the decisions that count and it has never changed over the years , if this was evidence in a trial at court looking into their titles and cup wins then what dury could not find the refs guilty as feck.:secret::money:

Ogi fae Gorgie

SFA to use video evidence blatent dive to benefit team. Ha ha ha no chance. Gordon Smith lets see you bump your gums about this one then ya crapper.

I've not seen it.

How bad was it?

Worthy of a retrospective 2 match ban?

It wasn't an outrageous Miko-esque "blatant" dive if you like ... but he was losing the ball, 2 or 3 St Mirren players around him, and stumbles to the ground. Never a free kick in a million years, but given by the ref. Not quite sure what he saw, and was actually refereeing it not too badly until that point.

I actually feel quite gutted for St Mirren, who IMO were the better team and had the best chances. Cheated by the diving bar stewards and the SFA.

How many times have we been there before though ?

Toxteth O'Grady

You are no Jambo

winston churchill
I've not seen it.

How bad was it?

Worthy of a retrospective 2 match ban?

30 yards out,gary mason went in to get the ball the wee cheat was halfway down before masons tackle.

I've read some pish on here over the years, but that really does take the biscuit.

The old firm are like the plague of the scottish game.

Abslolute *****.

I wish that happened back around 1999/2000 when the other 10 clubs were going to pull away. Would have been fun watching the biggot brothers disappear up their own erse.

What an astonishing admission:mad:

If you are that poisoned by hatred, can I politely ask that you feck off and support the Huns full time.

Mcgeedy also went down too easy after beating two men and then falling when the ball was going out...

Hes another dirty cheating bar steward. Sc um of the earth. :mad:

it was certainly no free kick, but i wouldn't say it was a dive.

i wish we could play as badly eevry week and win.

great frre kick though, it's just like giving that frigger a penalty.

Dirty hun.

heartgarfunkel

I notice your wink, but that sentiment is disgusting. On the subject of Terrorist FC's, Rangers could give Celtic a run for their money with their past complicity in allowing their players to appear in N.I. at functions attended by convicted terrorists, and at which funds raised supported loyalist criminals and their families.

Can you please leave your agenda out of a forum to do with HMFC, a non-religious, non-political club open to all? Thanks

ToadKiller Dog

Why is everybody getting their knickers in a twist its not if as its somthing new,i would expect that if you checked the majority of his freekick goals have come from dubious decisions ,its the SPL standard if you are doing well against one of the uglies the ref will start giving them freekicks until there score.

this game has no direct relevance to our chances of the top six ,except to keep st midden off our backs,the important result is aberdeen getting beat.

I notice your wink, but that sentiment is disgusting. On the subject of Terrorist FC's, Rangers could give Celtic a run for their money with their past complicity in allowing their players to appear in N.I. at functions attended by convicted terrorists, and at which funds raised supported loyalist criminals and their families.

Can you please leave your agenda out of a forum to do with HMFC, a non-religious, non-political club open to all? Thanks

What sickens me is people on here that suck up to the mhankies.........;)

Is it any wonder that perfectly innocent Hearts fans get targetted for special treatment at Parkhead when we've got MOD EDIT like him attached to our support

You are the stereotypical "Rangers fan with out the bus fare"

As soon as we get rid off MOD EDIT like you the better.

Aye, cos the huns aren't nearly as bad, are they? Watch the decisions against us on Wednesday and see how that comment goes down.

Is it any wonder that perfectly innocent Hearts fans get targetted for special treatment at Parkhead when we've got MOD EDIT like him attached to our support

I don,t agree with his post but suspect it's possibly done to catch tiddlers like yourself who's own posts are a little bit up yer own erchie type posts.

I don,t agree with his post but suspect it's possibly done to catch tiddlers like yourself who's own posts are a little bit up yer own erchie type posts.

Ah right. Its just an act. We dont really have mini huns and bigots attached to us. Thank god for that.

A remarkable ammount of bites. Top stuff. :rolleyes:

you know even though i know your just doing your usual fishing for a flag debate style wind up because your bored on sunday afternoon ill bite ;);)

i have to say if you think theres nothing to play for your a rocket :confused::confused: 2 points

a) a hearts fan always wants hearts to win especally agaist the o/f

B) considering how pish m/well are and that dundee utd are also droping points i think while its a tall order:p 3rd is not out the question but even ruleing 3rd out a o/f cup final and forth will have us in europe everything to play for EVERYTHING

believe (ill just get my coat)

Archived