The Rangers game

Craigieboy

maroonlegions

19:00

Live: Hearts vs. Rangers

Live Clydesdale Bank Premier battle from Tynecastle as Hearts welcome the league leaders to Edinburgh. Rangers know three points is crucial to stay ahed of Celtic in the title race.

well that will be a yes then.:rolleyes::)

Wouldn't surprise me if we won.

Wouldn't surprise me if we got beat 3-0.

Given up trying to predict Hearts results now!

2-1 Rangers.

2 Hearts players wrongly sent off, Perfectly good goal chopped off.

McCurrys rating in Thursdays S*n, 8.

maroonlegions

leading 1-0 ,2mins into injury time ref thinks he better get his finger oot and sends 2 hearts players off and gives rankgers 2 pens ,one for the first sending off and the other so he could be given extras at the next lodge meeting.:P

I'm not expecting us to beat them. There isnt much grounds to even expect a draw. As long as we show the right attitude and get right intae them and give them one hell of a game I'll be reasonably happy.

portobellojambo1

I think it will be a home win, an away win or a draw, cannot see any other potential outcome. :o

Must admit that I find the Hearts team at the moment dull & uninspiring to say the least.

Hope for a good game though. Loads of fights & cheating.

Must admit that I find the Hearts team at the moment dull & uninspiring to say the least.

If Kingston and Driver are back for the game then we will have more than enough flair to see them off.

Hearts to win. Rangers are not that good IMO. We have already beaten them comfortably at Tynecastle this season and they only beat us at Ibrox because of a goalkeeping blunder.I think if we score we wont lose and if we score two we will win.

They have won 9 league games on the trot, have not lost a league game since Sunday, 28th October when they lost 2-1 at Tannadice.

I think we can get a similar result if we have most of our players available and playing to their ability.

is that your definition of a good game?:confused:

I think it will be a home win, an away win or a draw, cannot see any other potential outcome. :o

Match abandoned due to 1500 Rangers fans being arrested for 'party songs'.

No offense mate but your comments are so ****ing irritating.

Just confused as it would not be most people's definition. That is why I asked. No real wish to irritate you - mate.;)

Thunderstruck

If there is a balance in the universe, the game will be tied at 1-1 in 89th minute when Karipides gets a "wee nudge" in the Ranger's penalty box. The stand-side assistant will award a debatable penalty, Bazza will run 50 yds to remonstrate, accidentally barge the assistant, get sent off (leading to 4 game ban) and, almost forgot, Miko rams home the pen.

Fantasy football - absolutely! It would be nice though.

JennytheJambo
Well then, hows this one gonna go then?

:nooo:

The usual, Rangers will be wearing the halo's, Ref wearing a blue jersey, Pen to them and Hearts to have half their team booked for blowing on super Barry's eyebrow and of course them to score with any part of their anatomy.

Can't say fairer than that.

1-1.

We score early, they score late.

Ref give us nothing, world ignores this.

:)

They're pish.

If we play anywhere near what we can we'll take a point at least.

I would like to see us wipe the floor with these winkers, 5-0 woud be wonderul.;)

Back in the real World though, I think that we will score a quick goal and defend our slender advantage for the remainder of the game Barry Ferguson (who no doubt should have been sent off 3 times over by this stage) will score an equaliser 10 minutes into the 1 minute of added time by dribbling the ball Harlem Globetrotters style around a bemused Hearts defence before throwing the ball into the net, the commentator will say something along the lines of "Hearts players were looking for a hand ball there, I thought it was a case of ball played man". Sultana will then spend a further half hour telling us how wonderul the mighty Rangers are and how we were lucky as feck to get a draw.

Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw.

I'm not sure, try to be optimistic but always need an extra bit of luck on our side to beat the OF. It doesn't normally come down to who's played best.

Thanks for your input Ian.

:P

Oh and 2-1 to the JT's, and Barry the Crab to take a big hissy fit.

Archived