European Sharking

The Comedian

Funny?

Not really, if genuine I would actually say it is a form of sexual assault.

However I seriously doubt if it is genuine.

Get a grip !!

So if it was a video of birds in the Three sisters pulling up guys kilts you would have the same reaction ? I can guarantee you 100% you would not.

They want equal rights. They can have em. ;)

Funny?

Not really, if genuine I would actually say it is a form of sexual assault.

However I seriously doubt if it is genuine.

Lighten up mate eh...

Get a grip !!

So if it was a video of birds in the Three sisters pulling up guys kilts you would have the same reaction ? I can guarantee you 100% you would not.

They want equal rights. They can have em. ;)

I would.

It annoys the hell out of me when women think it's fair game to stick their hand up my kilt, I find it disrespectful and offensive.

That video, fake or not, revels in sexual assault. I wouldn't be happy if it happened to my wife or my sister.

I would.

It annoys the hell out of me when women think it's fair game to stick their hand up my kilt, I find it disrespectful and offensive.

That video, fake or not, revels in sexual assault. I wouldn't be happy if it happened to my wife or my sister.

I agree. But you wont find anyone getting offended by it on a website. But they do when the shoe is on the other foot. That was kinda my point.;)

Never worked out why women would want to stick their hand up anyone's kilt.Stinkin sweaty b**** no thanks.:hae36:

Archived