Alex McLeish

John Findlay

In my opinion a very over-rated manager. Rangers aside.

Motherwell- Zilch

Hibernian- Zilch. Pumped 3-0 in Scottish Cup final were team registered one

shot on goal by one Marc Libra(I think Marc was his first name).

Scotland- Zilch. Yes he was a failure with Scotland despite what his bossom pals in the Scottish media will tell you. Got off very lightly(just like his predecessor did when he jumped ship) especially after the away defeat to Georgia/Moldova( I should know and I apologise for not) after the Ukraine win.

Birmingham City- Zilch and it will stay zilch.

John

Motherwell- Zilch

Scotland- Zilch. Yes he was a failure with Scotland despite what his bossom pals in the Scottish media will tell you. Got off very lightly(just like his predecessor did when he jumped ship) especially after the away defeat to Georgia/Moldova( I should know and I apologise for not) after the Ukraine win.

John

Big fe cks a waste of space. Hope he enjoys the Championship next season

Big fe cks a waste of space. Hope he enjoys the Championship next season

Spoken like a true bitter Hibs supporter.

John

Spoken like a true bitter Hibs supporter.

John

WTF?

He agrees with your post and you call him a Hobo.

Get a grip.

Motherwell- Zilch

John

You forget the most important reason to hate him. His disgusting "professional foul" on John Colquhoun in April 1986 that went a long way to costing us the title. :mad:

You forget the most important reason to hate him. His disgusting "professional foul" on John Colquhoun in April 1986 that went a long way to costing us the title. :mad:

The 1-1 draw on the Sunday. Effing live TV. :mad:

Another one is the Andy Davis affair, when the incident was shown again in front of McLeish and everyone and their granny could see nothing but a diving Greek, McLeish smugly stands there and says "Aye, theres a wee nudge there" spineless ******

Motherwell- Zilch

John

My thoughts as well ? It says a lot about our expectation levels when we were in the running for the team of the year on the BBC Sports review programme and I think McLeish was also quoted as manager of the year. In the final analysis we only finished just ahead of Lithuania and that for me was a failure. On his appointment with Birmingham their chairman David Gold was drooling about how he compared favourably with Jose Mourinho and that whilst he was a wealthy man if he could only bottle what Big Eck had he would be even richer. Think those words will come back to haunt the slavering buffoon.

Spot on! At last we agree on something.

Spot on! At last we agree on something.

Surprised we don't agree on a lot more - me being the voice of the typical Hearts fan and all that. :dog:

Surprised we don't agree on a lot more - me being the voice of the typical Hearts fan and all that. :dog:

Dinnae kid yersell.....

My thoughts as well ? It says a lot about our expectation levels when we were in the running for the team of the year on the BBC Sports review programme and I think McLeish was also quoted as manager of the year. In the final analysis we only finished just ahead of Lithuania and that for me was a failure. On his appointment with Birmingham their chairman David Gold was drooling about how he compared favourably with Jose Mourinho and that whilst he was a wealthy man if he could only bottle what Big Eck had he would be even richer. Think those words will come back to haunt the slavering buffoon.

They do say Wahnking too much makes you go blind!:hae36:

Guess The Crowd
They do say Wahnking too much makes you go blind!:hae36:

For Birmingham's last minute penalty yesterday (which TV replays showed clearly to be the wrong decision) their player rather theatrically threw himself to the ground. I'm sure Alex, however, said something along the lines of 'well, if the defender sticks a leg out he's running a risk'....

...aye, just like Darren Fletcher in the Lithuania game, Alex.....

For Birmingham's last minute penalty yesterday (which TV replays showed clearly to be the wrong decision) their player rather theatrically threw himself to the ground. I'm sure Alex, however, said something along the lines of 'well, if the defender sticks a leg out he's running a risk'....

...aye, just like Darren Fletcher in the Lithuania game, Alex.....

My allusion was to David Gold of sex-shop owning wealth, but that?s a fair comment about McLeish. He certainly was selective in what he saw in McFadden?s dive for a penalty a couple of weeks ago.

Guess The Crowd
My allusion was to David Gold of sex-shop owning wealth, but that?s a fair comment about McLeish. He certainly was selective in what he saw in McFadden?s dive for a penalty a couple of weeks ago.

Sorry, I didn't actually mean to quote your comment (but it's a good one anyway!). I also agree that Mr Gold seems somewhat deluded.

I was just recalling Alex's hypocrisy after the Miko incident - as a player (as has been alluded to on this thread) he was prone to bending the odd rule as I recall....

Archived