Hearts v Rangers in Sydney?

Mr Nobody

Will be in Sydney on business when this game is on and looking for a venue to watch.

Do Hearts fans get together anywhere to watch? Any other suggestions bearing in mind this will be a 6.45am kick off in Sydney.

Thanks

You will probably get it at Scruffy Murphies near central station.

Saw on their website they are open 24 hours. Is that quite close to the Almora?

Saw on their website they are open 24 hours. Is that quite close to the Almora?

Never heard of the Almora, whats the address?

Scruffys, Cheers & Paddy Maguires are all on George St (main central street) and all show the games. Cheers is the best of them IMO.

Pyrmont Bridge Hotel and Score Bar also show them and are near each other in Pyrmont. PBH is open 24 hours but im not sure about Score Bar.

Never heard of the Almora, whats the address?

Scruffys, Cheers & Paddy Maguires are all on George St (main central street) and all show the games. Cheers is the best of them IMO.

Pyrmont Bridge Hotel and Score Bar also show them and are near each other in Pyrmont. PBH is open 24 hours but im not sure about Score Bar.

Oops, got the name wrong it is the Amora. It is on Jamison in the CBD.

Unfortunatey won't have access to the net either.

Oops, got the name wrong it is the Amora. It is on Jamison in the CBD.

Unfortunatey won't have access to the net either.

In that case, you can either walk over the Pyrmont Bridge to PBH or Score Bar (10-15 mins walk) or walk down George St a couple of blocks past Town Hall for Scruffys or Cheers (15-20 mins walk, 5 mins bus).

The choice is yours my friend :cool:

In that case, you can either walk over the Pyrmont Bridge to PBH or Score Bar (10-15 mins walk) or walk down George St a couple of blocks past Town Hall for Scruffys or Cheers (15-20 mins walk, 5 mins bus).

The choice is yours my friend :cool:

Thanks for the info.

Cheers

I would never go to somewhere called Scruffy Murphys or Paddy Maguires. Plastic paddy pesh. :mad:

I would never go to somewhere called Scruffy Murphys or Paddy Maguires. Plastic paddy pesh. :mad:

I told you about the pills. :whistling:

Archived