MANAGER!!!!!!!

tinydancer

I honestly reckon that whoever WILL be appointed will not be good enough for the Hearts on this website.

You people truly believe that you are better than anything that this club has to offer. Don't you think that it's about time you reverted back to supporting the Hearts and the team.

Through thick and thin I've been there

And through thick and thin i'll always be there

FTH

Maybe we just have higher standards than you.

Personally I'd hope to have the best man in charge, not just any old sh*te. I'd also want the best team on the park, not just any old sh*te.

I'll always support the Hearts, but I'm not a blind fool.

I honestly reckon that whoever WILL be appointed will not be good enough for the Hearts on this website.

You people truly believe that you are better than anything that this club has to offer. Don't you think that it's about time you reverted back to supporting the Hearts and the team.

FTH

Lets see who, if anyone, gets appointed first before we judge whether we THINK he is good enough, and then lets give him a chance, whoever it is, to PROVE he is good enough.

FTH

you people? and do you think that every person on this board thinks with the one mind? i suppose i should take it personaly but well i'm the forgiving type and i'm sure you did'nt mean every one who reads this board, no wait, your right, i do believe i'm better than anything the hearts offer, i do hope i can get my act together soon

FTH

I'm sure whoever he or she is, the new manager will have travelled 'from the end of the world to our town' ...... Usher Hall 1976 ? ;)

portobellojambo1

FTH

Thanks

FTH

Too much to drink last night?

The Old Tolbooth

Was thinking that too!

If its another Eastern European halfwit with no coaching badges then yeah, he obviously wont be good enough.

If Frail get's us into the top six and then by some chance manages to get us to finish 3rd or 4th he will get the job and quite rightly so. I think things have been on the up since he took charge and deserves the chance to finish what he has started.

If Frail get's us into the top six and then by some chance manages to get us to finish 3rd or 4th he will get the job and quite rightly so. I think things have been on the up since he took charge and deserves the chance to finish what he has started.

That was the thinking behind Ivanauskis and look how that turned out.

I think Romanov's refusal to back Frail in the transfer window suggests he wont get the job permenantly.

I was happy when Levein was in charge, I was happy when Burley was in charge. Hell I was even fairly happy for a while whilst Valdas was in charge.

A manager whose decisions you can see the reasoning behind and who gets the best out of players is what I want.

We weren't always great and I didn't always agree with every decision under Levein but I could always understand where the decision was coming from.

That was the thinking behind Ivanauskis and look how that turned out.

I think Romanov's refusal to back Frail in the transfer window suggests he wont get the job permenantly.

Ivanauskis never had the club at heart unlike Frail who I believe would do anything for them.

Take your point on the transfer window though but to be honest we have all been saying for a long time a clear out was required not more players brought in.

Drylaw Hearts

Agreed.

Either that or he plans to leave and did not want to spend another penny.

I have said all along that a manager with a good record (Does Mark McGhee really come into that category?) and with complete control of team selection is no guarantee of success!!!

Just look at Newcastle!

I think the OP's point has some credence because all our 'hopes' seem to be pinned on this "new" manager!!!

If he has a sticky start - will he be given the time to see the job through - and I'm not talking about by Vlad - by the denizens of the deep on JKB???

Drylaw Hearts
I have said all along that a manager with a good record (Does Mark McGhee really come into that category?) and with complete control of team selection is no guarantee of success!!!

Just look at Newcastle!

I think the OP's point has some credence because all our 'hopes' seem to be pinned on this "new" manager!!!

If he has a sticky start - will he be given the time to see the job through - and I'm not talking about by Vlad - by the denizens of the deep on JKB???

Nothing is guaranteed in Football.

That is why you have to wiegh up all the options and see who ticks the most boxes to give you the best chance of success.

Someone with 8 out of 10 is more likely to have success than someone with 3 out of 10.

8 out of 10 would be a George Burley.

3 out of 10 would be a Graham Rix.

An 8 out of 10'er is the best option everytime.

Only a mad man would choose a 3 out of 10'er. :rolleyes:

"Too much to drink" are swear words!:)

Just having a rant/clearing the heid:blah::blah::blah:

Away to the pub now to get ripped into the hobos:)

FTH

Nothing is guaranteed in Football.

That is why you have to wiegh up all the options and see who ticks the most boxes to give you the best chance of success.

Someone with 8 out of 10 is more likely to have success than someone with 3 out of 10.

8 out of 10 would be a George Burley.

3 out of 10 would be a Graham Rix.

An 8 out of 10'er is the best option everytime.

Only a mad man would choose a 3 out of 10'er. :rolleyes:

Well put!!!

Still, we have to give whoever it is time - and if possible, without the extremes of vindictiveness we've seen on here, well before it became clear on the depths of our problem.

It's possible to shout murder every time someone dies, and eventually get it right - but how many reputations are damaged along the way?

Archived