phone stealer

dysfunctional hearts

dysfunctional hearts

just like to say thanks to the jambo who found and kept my phone that i lost at the motherwell game,your a slimy #~~~ ,call yourself a jambo.[/the d4 will have its day:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:SIZE]

Dougie Masterton
just like to say thanks to the jambo who found and kept my phone that i lost at the motherwell game,your a slimy #~~~ ,call yourself a jambo.[/the d4 will have its day:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:SIZE]

Phone them up and ask for it back.:dribble:

siegementality

Could have been a steward.

If you have your number phone it and politly try and arrange for the phone to be handed back to you.

The sooner you do it the better because if they are using it, the phone will be running out of battery soon and they won't have the charger for it (unless they were sad enough to go out and buy the charger!)

dysfunctional hearts

just like to say thanks to the jambo who found~+kept my phone,that i lost at the motherwell game.call yourself a jambo,you slimy ****.

the d4 will have its day:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

so you assume since someone hasnt gone out of their way to give it back to you its been stolen? maybe you should make the effort to phone it and talk to Hearts and see if they found it. If you have done these things then maybe you have a point ;)

Is finding a phone lying on the ground 'stealing'?

It is if you don't hand it in to the relevant authority or the police and just keep it. Didn't your mum tell you anything? :whistling:

Is finding a phone lying on the ground 'stealing'?

Theft by finding.

Finders keepers only applies in the playground unfortunately.

Say What Again
It is if you don't hand it in to the relevant authority or the police and just keep it. Didn't your mum tell you anything? :whistling:

So, technically, if I see 1p lying in the gutter I should hand it in to the police?

What would I be charged with if I pocketed it? :wacko:

I might turn myself in just so I can go through the court case.

Mr O'Hearts, you stand before this court today accused of theft of 1p that was lying next to a dog poo in the gutter. :eek:

'ORF WITH HIS HEAD!

So, technically, if I see 1p lying in the gutter I should hand it in to the police?

What would I be charged with if I pocketed it? :wacko:

I might turn myself in just so I can go through the court case.

Mr O'Hearts, you stand before this court today accused of theft of 1p that was lying next to a dog poo in the gutter. :eek:

'ORF WITH HIS HEAD!

Technically that is theft, though triviality comes into account of course.

However, if you think it's ok to find other peoples valuables and just pocket them then you should worry more about your own morals rather than whether the law applies to the most trivial of cases. :cool_shades:

Say What Again
However, if you think it's ok to find other peoples valuables and just pocket them then you should worry more about your own morals rather than whether the law applies to the most trivial of cases. :cool_shades:

I don't remember saying anything like it was ok to pocket other peoples stuff.

All I asked was if it was in fact 'stealing' if you find something lying on the floor. :cool_shades:

I don't remember saying anything like it was ok to pocket other peoples stuff.

All I asked was if it was in fact 'stealing' if you find something lying on the floor. :cool_shades:

Apologies for misinterpreting your post then.

Maybe one if the groundstaff found it when they were cleaning up.Did you ask in at Tynecastle?

Most of the current playing squad steal a few grand a week from the fans, what's wrong with taking a "found" phone to cash converters?

Some legend who drinks in the murrayfiled bar (you know who you are) found my phone at Ibrox and politely met me with it the next day!

The Old Tolbooth
Some legend who drinks in the murrayfiled bar (you know who you are) found my phone at Ibrox and politely met me with it the next day!

Only cos no one would buy the brick, oops! :whistling::zip:

My advice is to get it cancelled as soon as you notice it's missing and get the operator to email/fax you confirmation that they have cancelled it. I had a phone on O2 which got stolen/dropped/misplaced (not exactly sure). I called O2 to get it cancelled.

I requested fax from them saying that they had cancelled it and that a new phone/SIM card was on its way.

Didnt think anything else of it until 2 months later, my manager (it was a company phone), came to me asking me what I'd done to rack up over ?4000 of phone charges to cities all over the world.

That fax saved my job.

Archived