Maggies Cancer fund raiser

gillie chris

Well done to all the guys an lassies at the fund raiser the night i was sweating over the hibs ball but i got beat by a hibby and his bid, it wouldnt have mattered cause it was for a good cause.

Cheers to the hard working Monc'ses and Callum

maggies centre were terrific when my mum was ill. not been too classy since she passed but thats a different story.

i'm guessing you raised some good, and much needed funds, so well done to all involved. they are a HUGE help to people suffering cancer, and to those around them, and sadly, not as funded as they ought to be.

wish more money was thrown at them from the government to carry on the great job they do

jambohhearts2006

billiant night last night and we must have raised an absolute fortune. really well done to mr and mrs moncs. now just the small matter of pumpng the hibs on the 30th

billiant night last night and we must have raised an absolute fortune. really well done to mr and mrs moncs. now just the small matter of pumpng the hibs on the 30th

What and where was this event?

Well done guys,

Sorry I couldn't get along in the end.

I couldn't convince any of my mates to come along with the rugby being on. I was hammered by that point anyway!

See you all at the game.

I seem to recall through the drunken haze that we raised around ?2500. No doubt Moncs can confirm exact figures.

Great night which was topped off by winning the framed Hearts top signed by the squad.

Well done to everyone who was there.

:fing25:

Archived